• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest Clearden's Future, the Blackout Program (zombie apocalypse RP)

Should I keep the Quest elements or just make this more like a normal RP with some voting?

• Uno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

azenva

never ask me for anything ever again
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The members of the (so far) successful Blackout program (what I'm gonna be calling it from now on, not for any special reason in universe, but because the scratch solo in "Blackout" is cool) are the next step in dealing with WDE-54 (54 for the really short name). That's us. Obviously.
A few months prior to the start of this RP, you decided to go from being a normal, but highly skilled Scavenger to being part of the new Blackout program and filled out the form below:

Full Name:
Age: (18-39, younger members are more likely to be Scavengers than older ones)
Role: (Scavenger, Defender, or Aggressor)
Survivor of WDE-54: (yes or no, this only matters for some things like if they'll occasionally have issues pop up due to being formerly Infected and now having been modified again
Requested Weapon: (mostly matters if you’re not a Scavenger, as Scavengers are stuck to using lighter weapons due to requiring lots of mobility and little holding them down so they can carry and load loot into the van/truck/giant ATV/whatever the fuck we shove cool things into to transport back to Clearden, however slightly more powerful weaponry is possible for Scavengers here because of the modifications)
Any mods to armor: (The members of the program have special rights for a few light tweaks to their power armor, if you will. a few things like infinite flight or no armor are off the table but things like a jet/glider combo are possible for brief periods of gliding, or the removal of the helmet for eating Infection Ham mid-battle for a random effect like gaining some resistance or just straight up dying if you take a bad chunk)

Extra because the above is the official in-universe form and won't ask for the things below:
Personality: (this'll affect how they handle pressure and stress, get along with the others in their unit, make decisions, etc.)
Other Info: (extra stuff you'd like to mention)
Backstory: (optional, should provide some reasons for why they joined and if they survived being infected with 54, how they contracted it and how they survived, also everyone in this RP was already part of the Scavengers before they joined the program)
Appearance: (anime picture preferably, things like height are optional)

Anyways, you were accepted, and after a few months of waiting (mostly performing the modifications and building specialized versions of the armor, with a bit of training), all the preparations were finally finished, leading us to the start of the RP.
infection ham is going to be a forced joke, deal with it 😎

also let me know if there's any mistakes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back