• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Claymore: Warmongers

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Illia skid to a stop, halting in front of Nellia in an instant. Her silver eyes peered out from hiding beneath the brown hood, staring directly at Nellia’s own eyes.

“Damn,” was all she could say before hopping backwards a few feet, just in time to dodge Heele, who had soared in with her sword outstretched in an attempt to skewer #20.

“CRAP!” Heele yelled as she flew by, crashing into the side of the inn. “Good job distracting the bitch, I’ll take it from he-“

Heele was cut off, forced to raiser her blade to block an incoming slice from Illia, who had swiftly closed the distance between them. Illia only held her blade in one hand, but Heele grasped hers with both, as she managed to force Illia and her blade back.

“Guess you live up to your number, eh? Nothing I can’t handle...” Heele grinned, as her eyes took on a golden hue.

Calm as ever, Illia responded. “I don’t want to have to kill any of you. Put down your blades and I’ll prove my innocence to you all... where are the rest of you?” Illia asked, slightly confused.

——————————

“N-no, you two are the first Claymore I’ve seen in ages! There haven’t even been any yoma sightings in months... oh!”

The barkeep clumisily fumbled with the coin pouch tossed to him, opening it up as he confirmed his grip.

“Oh- of course, right away, three Bloody Yoma coming right up! Er... th-that’s just the name... no offense you lovely ladies or anything...”

He hustled over to prepare their drinks, grabbing clean glasses and the botte of alcohol.

The gigantic man rubbed his scalp, having forgotten about what he had said when he had first woken up from his drunken slumber. “Eh? There ain’t no yoma ‘round here. None except for yall ladies! Haha!”

He pulled another chair over to the table he sat at, leaving a seat for him and the two warrior to sit down. “Now quit being such straight backs and sit down! Those old shits back home wouldn’t let ya drink ever I’d bet so let’s have fun before the sun comes back up!”

Just as he finished speaking, the barkeep arrived on shaky legs, setting down three glasses full of the red drink known as Bloody Yoma. “E-enjoy!”

MocaPoka MocaPoka Syvvaris Syvvaris Ganryu Ganryu Orikanyo Orikanyo

Disheartened by Amelia's nihilistic outlook on life, "I would care..." Alexandria muttered. Though the fiesty Claymore didn't seem to notice and dragged Alexandria into the bar. The bar itself wasn't much to look at, just a boring building with a bunch of wooden furniture, mugs and barrels. Unlike her outgoing friend, Alexandria clasped her hands in front of her hips and waited patiently for Amelia to have her fun. "I don't think they can replace us that quickly. But..." She cut herself off, figuring that nothing she would say would change Amelia's mind or attitude.

Once Amelia started to talk to the only two men in the bar, it seemed she wasn't completely ignoring their mission. She was just trying to find more yoma instead. Though Alexandria did wonder how the others were doing. Were they going to be enough against Illia? Hopefully everyone would be enough to handle her on their own, though despite Alexandria's rank, she did believe herself to be one of the better warriors in the group. Enough with her small inward thoughts, Alexandria knew she needed to help keep Amelia in check. Despite Amelia's antics with a hidden coin purse and fascination with having alcohol. "You know all this drinks do is dull your senses, even if there are yoma. I'd have to baby you if you drink to much She commented and turned to the large man. "Excuse me, sir. I do not like being called a yoma, I don't go around murdering little girls parents. Typically I'm saving them." She crossed her arms and turned away from the two, watching the bartender make their drinks.

The temptation to sit was strong, but Alexandria choose to remain standing. Just in case their target did run by the bar, she figured there would be enough commotion to draw their attention outside; or Amelia would notice their yoki closing in. "I prefer to stand sir, though you can have my drink. I don't think it's the best idea for me to drink tonight. Especially something that's red." She offered, with a slight look of disgust in her eyes at the drink. There had been to many nights and days were she had been soaked with the blood of her enemies, and typically didn't like the tainted metalic taste that creeped into her mouth. Whether the drink was yoma blood, red wine or some other concoction, it looked like blood and she didnt want anything to do with it.

"Where are you from sir?" She asked the bartender and the patron.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Ganryu Ganryu

#37 Asteria
Asteria activated her Yoki to 10%, letting her eyes change and power flow through her body, she increased her speed. She heard a crash and the clank of swords. Knowing the battle had now started she readied herself for the likely brutal fight.

Upon reaching the inn she had sensed the former Warrior’s Yoki hiding in she saw Heele and Illia, swords drawn and ready for more combat. Asteria skirted the chosen battle ground placing herself on the sides of Heele and Nellia, trapping the traitor Warrior in the center of a triangle. Having missed the spoken words from Illia before arriving and seeing Meldoy downed, Asteria didn’t hesitate. She forced her Yoki even higher, letting a surge of rare rage do it's work to increase her release to 20%. One of her friends had been hurt and she wasn't going to allow Melody or any of the others be hurt by the Traitor if she could prevent it.

Number 37 charged with her sword hilt tucked in close to her body’s center and edge pointing at Illia. She wasn’t planning on even attempting a swing with such a higher-class Warrior. A defensive charge that would force the other Warrior to act but would leave herself in a good stance to block a retaliatory swing. A distraction that would hopefully end with non-life threating injuries to her and provide Heele with an opening.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Orikanyo Orikanyo

Amelia, the Scorpion

Amelia laughed heartily at the drinks arriving. The color red was a bit nauseating, but she had a role to play. She also had her heart touched a bit as Alexandria mentioned she would miss her. Amelia's feeling might be long dead, but that made them quicken for a moment.

However, as the man talked an observant person might see a flash of concern cross her face.

ProbablyAnAbyss said:
“Now quit being such straight backs and sit down! Those old shits back home wouldn’t let ya drink ever I’d bet so let’s have fun before the sun comes back up!”

An 'oh crap' face flashed for a second. However, she quickly hid it by having a hearty sip of the rum, her face flushing as Amelia let herself get a little bit tipsy. She only let it be enough to flush her face, and then quickly cleared it.

"Damn straight they don't let us have the goodstuff. Then we'll have to pay for this drink right here, but hey. My handler's a real pain in the ass. Has a soft head and sharp tongue, never works out for'em. Hehehe. ♫Come on, #42, Alexandria, relax a bit.♫ Don't tell me you've never stabbed a yoma pretending to be some little girl's parent. Hell, I've probably orphaned a good dozen. Of course, occassionally went into another Claymore's territory. Also got yelled at for forgetting to mention the man in black, but my handler just cares about how efficient I am, ya know?"

Amelia never dropped ranks or mentioned them, but she watched this man carefully as she did, a playful facade plastered on her face. She wanted to know. How much did what she say mean to the man. Picking up another drink, Amelia started to sway just a little bit.

"Ssssso, you say there's only us ladies here. How'd ya know? Can you sense Yoki. Maaaan, I suck at it. I wanna, I wanna see how good ya at. Where 'dey at? ♪Coooome on♪ You can tell me. Hehe. Where is everyone in the city? What do they feeeel like? Why don't you see how accurate you can gauge my friend's power too while ya at it... Come on, Alexandria, play with me. Use some Yoki and let the man guess how much ya using too!"

Beyond being curious, if this guy could sense Yoki, he was their fastest path to cut down the other claymore. Faster they did that, faster Amelia could get back to hunting yoma. Amelia flashed a few handsigns under her chair at Alexandria. What were the odds her fellow claymore knew a merchant's signing cant? Handsigns her parents would signal each other to how a deal was going. The odds probably not high, but Amelia wasn't going to bust her cover just to explain things.

The handsigns basically conveyed a sale going well.

Last edited:
Nellia #43

Pretending, for the moment, that Heele did that out if the goodness of her heart. Nellia, felt a large twang of gratitude that she actually stopped this woman from chopping up good old Nellia like a slab of beef. Not that she'd be that great, not much fat in the meat to marble it, not for lack of trying mind... She wished she had more fat in certain areas, might actually make her look like she actually was a WITCH rather than a man playing dress up...

Wait, oh it was Asteria! "Hey sweetie, just found the traitor lady, everything fine with you? Cute even when your using yoki~!" Nellia, naturally, made small talk as she finally got to tightening up her stance. She didn't seem to eager to start trying to slice at the woman, even if she was in a formation... Wait when did she get into formation around the woman?

"...So darling what made the organization so blood hungry hmm? Forget to tell people about the man in black to many times? I've been there.

Oh! Or maybe you messed up a job? No, no if thats true i'd be long since trashed. Hmmmmmmmmm......." She continued to run her mouth it seems, in stressful situations, she couldn't keep it shut.

Even normally she can't so, who really knows.

"So.... Who first? Please don't say me."

MocaPoka MocaPoka InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

#11 Illia, #20 Heele, #30 Melody

“I’m not the one who betrayed you all, it’s the Or-“ Illia stopped mid sentence to focus on the small warrior charging towards her.

With her free hand, Illia grabbed the point of Asteria’s blade with her fingers. Before Illia could follow up, however, Heele charged in wildly.

“I told you runts to stay back damnit!” Heele grunted as her blade was parried effortlessly by Illia, who still held Asteria’s blade tightly in her fingers, not letting the blade move in thr slightest

A sudden spike of yoki flared from the building Melody had crashed into. The tall woman burst out of the rubble, her eyes golden and veins bulging. Her silky white hair, and smooth confident face was covered in a lair of dirt and dust “If we don’t finish this quickly, she’ll escape!” Melody called out before taking too long leaping bounds forward, before launching herself upwards, coming down on Illia with a powerful downwards slash from behind Heele.

Illia couldn’t quite escape the situation, but she could do one thing. She lightly jabbed her blade into Heele’s shoulder, giving Illia an opening to raise her blade and block the strike. Heele stumbled back, wincing from the stab. Anger flared in her eyes as she watched the weaker warriors in front of her attack the target without her permission!

Illia gasped, as the breath was knocked out of her, and her feet sunk into the ground. She could barely block the attack like this, one handed. Number 11 didn’t notice that her grip on Asteria’s blade had loosened.

——————————

“Wha? You wan’ to play a game or somethin’?” He asked, after chugging down half his drink. He reached behind his back, giving it a good scratching before turning back to the witches.

“I love me a good game! I don’t always win but I enjoy a good time. Shoot, back in my day I was one of the biggest losers around believe it or not! I was skinny and lanky and all! Not anymore! A bit of hard labor really get the arms big!”

He rubbed his beard as he spoke, always happy to share his experiences. The two witches were new friends for him. Just because everyone else was scared of them didn’t mean he had to be. It was onky the weak witches that every came around him anyway...

Syvvaris Syvvaris Ganryu Ganryu MocaPoka MocaPoka Orikanyo Orikanyo

Nellia #42

You ever get that feeling when your friends jump into a fight and your just there, watching it go down as you just... Well, watch shit go down. This was kind of how she was feeling right now, hell, she practically wasn't even being watched anymore.

Is it because she said please?

Is it because she didn't look like a threat? Well SORRRRRR-Y for not being all scary like Heel or As...teria... Asteria wasn't scary, even when she has her Yoki going she looked like an angry fluffy kitten. She just wanted to hug her sometimes... But right now would be bad. Illa wasn't bad either, cute but shes expected to kill her..

Wait...

If they aren't paying attention, as per her usual really, she should... Probably...

She rose up her sword to her chest and then took careful aim at her target. Then, she quickly slashed at Illa's leg. "Whoop!" She yelped as she swung.

#37 Asteria
Number 37 had expected a lost limb. If she was lucky broken bones, and if she was unlucky death. Upon suddenly being forced to a stop from her charge, it took the Warrior a few moments to process what had actually happened. Number 11 had stopped her attack by simply grabbing the blade between her fingers. She had done so with stupendous ease. Asteria wondered what it could possibly be like to be so powerful. She doubted she could handle an attacking human with the amount of effortlessness number 11 had just displayed against her.

The smallest Warrior was jolted out of her revelation as Heele shouted and charged; Meldoy at the same time burst from the rubble she had been downed into, and came slashing down from above. As the three Warriors clashed Asteria felt a spark of fear that was normally reserved for humans jolt her heart. She was completely out classed against these three. Pulling on her blade didn't even seem to stain the grip between the Traitor's fingers.

Heele was knocked back with a jab, and Meldoy's powerful overhead strike was blocked. Number 11 gasped from the strike and Asteria felt her hair be blown back violently from the force of the attack. Asteria felt her blade slide back slightly out of defending Warrior's grip. Her first instinct was to pull more and escape. However the Traitor seemed completely on the defensive now, and Asteria was part of the reason why, even if it was only because she was keeping one hand occupied.

Asteria noticed Nellia sneaking into the four way combat and take a slash at the Traitor's leg. Nellia was the lowest ranking number in this battle right now...

If she was fighting too; Asteria wouldn't give up ether! Even if she was only a tiny nuisance... well, she would be the biggest tiny nuisance she could be! Giving a "fearsome" war-cry, number 37 released her Yoki from 20% to 40%. Once she reached her crescendo she pushed forward with all her comparatively meager might against the loosened grip of number 11.

Last edited:
Amelia either seemed care free or knew a lot more of what was going on around the two. "I have never acted helpless against a yoma, nor do I approve using people as tools to lure them in." Alexandria admitted and scorned her compatriate while she sat down at the table. Her gut didn't feel well when Amelia was pestering the large man with questions about Yoma and Yoki. Though she guess it was hopeless to try and not put their stigma onto a man, and she didnt like that she was being dragged into Amelia's antics. "I... fine." Alexandria sighed at Amelia's request to raise her Yoki. She rose it to 8% of her max in just a short breath and caused a small current of air flow through a few thin strands of her hair.

"Though I don't think trying to guess what percent my yoki is at a good game, but my friend Amelia won't let it go. So, mister what percent do you think I can do?" Her voice seemed a bit haughtier than normal. Her appearance didn't change at all, but with the release of her yoki the ruthless butcherer inside tries to leak out. "What did you do to get as big as yourself, old man? She asked emphasizing old man.

(sorry, life got a hold of my time...)
Ganryu Ganryu

" Bet'cha actually been it once or twice..." Amelia muttered under her breath, then shook herself, teetering again. At least Alexandria was acting along, though Amelia had the feeling she'd get interogated on what the hell she was doing later. It was easy. This... thing, could sense Yoki energy. She had sooo many theories on how, but right now that didn't matter. She could slay a yoma later. But if she didn't get her current job done, her handler wouldn't give her more. Amelia sucked at finding yoma on her own, she relied on the organization to find any at all. Even then she hated to admit she'd probably missed several in her hunts. Alexandria's sensing didn't seem all that better. Couldn't possibly be AS bad as Amelia's, but still. That meant getting this... thing to tell them where the other claymores were was the fastest.

Granted, the drinking, the game, and all that came along was more fun than anything, but it did increase their chances if she'd read him right. Or it was just fun. Even Amelia didn't know at this point.

"Hyuck. Great! She's playing along. ♫Coooome on, give'it'er number, sir.♫ Aaaand maybe its the drinks, but'cha don't look at that old to me... Fact... you work out?"

Amelia started playing with her braid, unwrapping it and rewrapping the tips, looking like she was nervously playing with it.

"You're like... godly at this, I just know it. Bet you could even tell us where the other halfbreeds are. Hyuck, couldn't ya? Tell ya what, Imma, Imma... Imma... Oh yeah, Imma pay you a bellar for eeeevery one of us you can point out. Imma... also pay ya one for every percent my.... fffffriend is at percentage wise. That'd sound fun. But, gotta, gotta make it fair. For every percent ya off... ya pay me. Aaand if ya miss a claymore, ya pay me. That, that sound fffffuuun?"

Amelia was having a blast, but honestly, she just wanted this damn mission done with. If he answered, she'd quickly pay him, and then have Alexandria 'help' her out the bar. Amelia wasn't really that drunk, but nobody needed to know that. Everyone was having a good time. Right?

“I ain’t godly at nothin. I just work hard! Because hard work accomplishes anything!” He chuckled with himself for a moment before focusing in on Alexandria. He squinted, staring at the witch for more than few moments. “Are you sure you’re activating anything? You have such a small amount I can hardly tell if you’re doing anything,” he stated suddenly.

He rose to his feet, briefly glancing at the barkeep cowering behind the bar counter. “It was fun meeting you two ladies, but I’d best get going. There’s an odd smell in the air today... but, uh, tell those old turds I said hi if you live long enough would ya?”

He strode over to the bar’s door, his drunkenness disappearing in a flash. “By the way, your friends are about to be britalized over by the inn. Buh-bye!” The man said with a smile before stepping out the door, leaving it open behind him. He began slowly making his way towards the village exit, and away from the inn.

——————————

Illia’s yoki exploded, as her veins bulged and eyes turned gold. The monster-like eyes of the witch flickered to all three of her current threats, knowing that she’s barely slide out of her predicament.

Illia pulled her self backwards just enough to escape being skewered, only allowing Asteria’s blade to cut her across the stomach with a spray of blood. The swing coming down from her foot in turn only managed to cut her as well, instead of taking off half her leg. All the while, Illia turned her blade as she held it in the air, allowing Melody to drop down into another kick. This one flew sideways into her ribs, producing a loud crack and sending her crashing into Nellia, who Illia forgot was there.

Illia leapt backwards, holding her blade with two hands this time. She was about ten feet from the warriors again. Her breaths were heavy. “You’re all very persistant, but to the wrong cause. Even if you all kill me, you’ll find out who the true betrayers are.”

The large gash in Illia’s stomach bled heavily, and her voice sounded a bit more desperate. Nonetheless, her yoki had been activated, and the fight was just getting started.

Nellia

Well damn, guess this wasn't going to be quick and easy at all. Honestly expected this to get done faster as it was one person versus, well, Melody and Heele to be honest.

Odd, she hasn't heard anything from heele in a few seconds, she should be complaining about how they were in the way by now-

"Oh goddess's Melody!!!" She spat out as Melody slowly started to fly at her, Nellia's brain went haywire with an answer to this. Her answer, was to turn to iron, however the process, in her hurried state, started on her legs first, and with Nellia moving to catch her her upper body twisted and turned on a fulcrum. While this didn't hurt Nellia to much, the woman she caught however was flipped over her as she caught her by the waist and was all but suplexed on the other side of the girl before she let go.

"Melodyohnoi'msosorrypleasedon'tbemadi'msorry." She spat out before letting her go, putting herself back to her feet as her eyes were certainly monsterous. Nellia now rather shined in the daylight, looking like a statue of iron.

She caught the ass end of Iilia's words though. "And whos that to convince?? Seriously? Come on stop being damn mysterious, spot exposition or die. Thats how these things usually go!

Like, man, I just wana go for a nap or three. Maybe a snack, ooh a bath would be nice. No offence Melody, kinda need one sweetie.

Oh yea good hit Asteria! Woo! Go team!"

#37 Asteria

Asteria stumbled forward, surprised that her blade had actually gotten through the Traitor's defense and even got cut her. The now injured Warrior broke distance away from the hunting team of Warriors, her powerful Yoki activated and ready for true combat. Asteria readied her blade and got into her preferred defensive stance. Now that the Traitor Warrior was readied and radiating demonic power, she knew any offensive action on her part would be pointless. Nellia seemed to be of the same mind, activating a Yoki technique that seemed to turn her into iron. Sadly Melody was sent flying towards Nellia mid transformation causing the higher ranking Warrior further injuries.

Melody and Heele were the true combatants in this fight, and at the very least Meldoy needed a moment to recover. If the Traitor wanted to try and talk then Asteria would play along and by for time as the other two prepared to attack. "Y-you are saying there are more Warriors turned traitor? F-for what purpose and reason?"

What nerve that man had to call her weak! If it wasn't for the rules she would have smacked him unconscious. "That's rude." Alexandria said and looked at the circus leader, Amelia. It was reasons like this that Alexandria didn't like playing foolish games with yoki. She tended to get a bit testy when she released her yoki and stared daggers at the man as he walked out. The thought of tossing a dagger into his knee crossed her mind, but she quickly dismissed it as it would be against the rules.

Before the burly man left, he gave them notice about their friends and them not doing well with the mission. Alexandria slammed her fist into the table and broke off a decent peace before flipping it onto the ground. "No more games, Amelia." she growled and grabbed the lackadaisical Claymore by the collar and dragged her outside of the tavern. The man was already gone, but he was not a concern of hers anymore. "Get on your feet and let's go help our friends." She said and leaped up onto the nearest roof.

From building to building Alexandria leaped, but she wasn't trying to rush getting to the scene at the inn. Only because she didn't want to raise her Yoki more by moving at a higher speed. Since she didn't have the best control of her yoki or able to detect yoki more than five feet around her; she didn't want a light joke to top her over the ten percent threshold. Occasionally, she mumbled vicious words about the man or Amelia's tomfoolery in mid air. though after a few minutes of traveling to the inn over the roofs, Alexandria arrived to see a rather grim scene in front of her. It seemed the two stronger Claymores were recovering from a nasty attack and the traitor was increasing her yoki over ten percent, she knew because of the yellow eyes.

"Amelia, don't do anything foolish. This is going to be a serious battle. Alexandria commanded and decided to wait for an opening.

Amelia, despite her drunken slur moments beforehand, seemed to move easily. She did, however, seem a bit pale and sweaty. She had alot of concerns in her mind, but if Alexandria was anything like her, it was better to stay quiet. There was only one explanation Amelia could think of, and it led to only more question. Only Yoma could sense Yoma. Was he full, or half? Amelia's sensing did suck, but even she wouldn't miss a mere yoma in front of her. Did that mean he was a claymore, or former claymore? Amelia was quiet the gossiper, but the only male she'd heard of was that pathetic black haired mutt who'd died last mission. No big loss there. Maybe former?

Maybe something else entirely. For once, Amelia was tempted to ask her handler a few questions. She always hated doing that. He was so smug. And why shouldn't he be? He held all the cards. That, and it was always fun testing out what she'd learned on him. Personal research was so much more fun.

But, that was for later, there was the now to deal with. Regaining her composure some, she turned to Alexandria in a sing-songy voice.

"My, my, you took to that far easier than I imagined you would. ♪And I thought you were no fun.♪ Letting me drink aaaand playing along? You know my birthday's not for another week, right?"

Amelia had more planned, but they stumbled across the battle.

"Me, do something foolish? Why, I don't know who you think you're talking to. I am the very model of control."

And like that, Amelia waltzed into the battle, her hips rhythmically swaying as she approached Illea. She didn't seem to have a care in the world, though she still managed to project the image of a scorpion ready to cruelly sting and pick apart its meal.

"You really should stop struggling. Use too much Yoki, and you'll become a Yoma. If your fate is sealed, wouldn't you much rather die a human? You look more like an offensive type, which should mean Yoma are the most offensive thing to you.

Speaking of inhumans, where'd our Alpha Bitch go? Please tell me the answer is 'dismembered'. That would be the best news I've gotten all day. Wait, no, I believe my prediction was, and I quote: 'Heele either ends the night without a head or with more holes in her than a porcupine. ' Sorry, ladies. Been drinking a bit. Whoo, what a night. What'd I miss?"

Illia didn’t have time to even try to respond to Asteria’s question, as Heele entered the scene and took control.

“Damnit you runts, stay back. You’ll get sliced up her as she is now. Know your role and wait for an opening!” Heele yelled out, stomping to the forefront of the confrontation. Her shoulder’s wound had closed slightly, but not enogh to stop the bleeding. It was ignored. She locked eyes with Illia, and released her own Yoki, letting her eyes turn golden, while her muscles and veins bulged. “I’ll be the strongest! I won’t let anyone stop me!” Heele declared. In a sudden burst, Heele dashed forward, clashing sword with Illia, who finally held her blade with both hands.

Heele’s slash was blocked, and her blade was forced into the dirt before Illia delivered a powerful front kick towards Heele’s chest. Heele smirked, catching the kick, and pulling Illia off her feet and tossing her towards a building.

“Now!” She yelled, making sure that the other warriors knew that it was their chance to strike.

——————

Melody groaned, laying in her place smashed into the ground. Nellia had caught her... partially. Melody decided it be best to take a moment to catch her breath and make sure she hadn’t broken her neck or something.

Orikanyo Orikanyo Syvvaris Syvvaris MocaPoka MocaPoka Ganryu Ganryu

Nellia

"Heyyy Amelia! Hehe, live the hair- oh, umm, right into a monologue I see, thats okay... Man alot of people are doing that often there days." Not that Nellia was any different. "Wait I talk almost as much AS her, why am I not noticed?!? Ugh, same as it always is, why do I even both- Oh shoot that was cool! Mel did you see tha- oh." She stared at the woman currently laying there for a second and felt guilty, again.

"...Whelp Nel, if Mel is down, looks like yea gotta pull weight again!!! Here comes Nellia!" She said that of course, but in truth nobody likely was listening anyways.

But to think like that was depressing! And she couldn't let that happen! She was gonna get these girls outta here a-okay! Not like the last times, this time she would get the job done!

"Lets goooo!" The iron maiden rushed forward, well, somewhat, she was abit slower like this, but even with the ground crushing under her feet she still made head way!

Amelia's face soured as Heele was neither full of holes nor missing her head. She wanted ONE thing today. She did smile at Nelia.

"Trust me, if I could force knowledge on people dumber than me, ♪I'd happily never monologue again!♪ But I can't, so what I'm left with."

The action was fast and involved lots of yelling from the alpha bitch. At the order to stay back, Amelia did just that, leaning against her sword and offering a silent prayer to the Goddess that Heele would lose her head. Not that she thought it'd do anything, Amelia wasn't religious, but now seemed as good a time to dabble as any.

When the time to act came, a small smirk came to Amelia's lips. This was taking too long, she had a solution.

"What? The Great Heele needs help? Well, far be from me to not save the princess!"

She dove in after Illea, raising her sword high and blasting her Yoki power up to 50%, a dangerous amount. Buuuut, well, Heele'd never believe Amelia was taking this serious otherwise.

Amelia swung her sword with all her power at Illea, but with no accuracy whatsoever, hitting the wall enough to shatter it and send up a cloud of debris across the area.

Amelia then smiled at Illea. She dropped to holding her sword with one hand, and with the other, offered her a box of her suppressant pills. She tossed it at Illea. Amelia then filled her sword with Yoki, and made a halfhearted swing the enemy. It would probably rattle the area but was literally aimed at her opponent's blade to make it not miss.

Amelia with her free hand then motioned at Illea's signet, then to Amelia. 'Give it to me.'

I'm not a lap dog. I really don't care if this Claymore lives or die, but... my curiosity is piqued. And this seems so much faster.

Amelia then slashed at a support pillar, threatening to collapse the building ontop of Illea.

#37 Asteria
Number 37 kept her eyes locked on number 11, despite her fellow Warriors joining the standoff she didn't risk a glance, for fear that would be all the Traitor would need to strike her down before she could react. Heele dashed forward and engaged the Traitor, but was swiftly thrown back. Hearing the call to engage Asteria took a moment to activate her Misty Sword before charging. The unnatural fog enveloping the Warriors and greatly expanding her senses. Nellia and Amelia charged as well; the former far slower and the latter reaching the Traitor first.

Amelia had released 50% of her power, however seemed to have little control over it. Her powerful strikes wildly inaccurate to Asteria's enhanced senses. Her movements made little sense as well; her hand seeming to throw something small, she made small hand movements, and her strikes seeming to do damage to everything but the Traitor. Amelia's wild strikes threatened to bring down a building atop the two; clearly the Warrior was losing herself to the Yoma side. Stopping her charge towards the two battling monsters, Asteria called out.

"Amelia stop! Your losing control, too fast!" The smallest Claymore hesitated before resuming her charge and yelling at the illogical Warrior in a near rampage. "Amelia retreat and get control of your Yoki! You'll turn at this rate!" Dashing towards the Traitor's flank Asteria swung low at the taller woman's legs; with her senses attuned with her mist, number 37 was as ready as she ever would be for true combat against number 11. Hopefully she could last long enough for Heele and Meldoy to rejoin, and for Amelia to retreat.

Amelia completely ignored her and she failed to catch the back of her neck with her hands by an inch. Alexandria expected no less from the stubborn and aloof Claymore. Amelia waltzed towards the traitor like she was a single digit, and when Heele came in to continue the fight she was losing. All tough and proud of herself and told the others to back off and wait for her signal; which came fairly soon after she spoke her words aloud. The traitor was thrown into a building and Amelia was the first into the building to fight, with Nellia and Asteria following suit.

Alexandria fumed at her lack of initiative and Amelia's show boating. She had a feeling Amelia would be up to some trick or game with the all too deadly adversary. Alexandria stayed her eager hand, three of the four weakest Claymores had charged in without Melody or Heele. It would be a shame if she were to charge in like the rest and be slain all at once. Plus, Asteria's worried face told Alexandria that something was amiss inside the building.

"Just wait and see... Be patient... Let's see what they can do..." Alexandria tried to talk the nagging feeling of rushing into the building blindly to take on a adversary leagues ahead of her. Alexandria's impatience turned her eyes gold as her yoki seethed out in anticipation. Maybe it was a chance for her to attempt to focus on the yoki's inside the building for once. The first few seconds of staring a hole into the building came with no results, same as the next few seconds and the next. There must be something to this whole yoki sensing deal than just looking at a bowing wall. What and how did that man and Claymores like Asteria sense yoki so far away? What was their secret?

With a huff, Illia crashed into the building, opening her eyes to see a warrior swinging wildly above her. Illia raised her blade to strike back, but paised when she heard what the warrior had to say.

It was a tempting proposition, but Illia wasn’t sure if she could trust the braided girl who’s eyes shone gold down at her. If she turned her back it cluld result in a sneak attack. Illia knew that couldn’t be true, however, as she had been completely vulnerable after Number 20s skilled counter. Illia didn’t think a signet would be convincing enough. As the wood and rock crumbled around her, Illia raised her blade and arm up, and in a swift motion sliced iff her hand. It dropped to the ground, bleeding. Illia swiftly rose to one knee, crammed her hand in the box and swallowed a couple suppressants. She then dashed from cloud of rubble and wood with the box, faster than the eye would see, especially if they were focused on the crumbling rubble and Amelia’s wild swings.

However, Asteria would notice the yoki signature within her mist suddenly drop to abysmally low levels, before suddenly leaving the mist. All that was left before the small warrior was Amelia, a severed hand, and what was once a person’s home.

Heele let her yoki levels drop, seeing as Amelia had stopped swinging and no one was fighting anymore. She hurried to the rubble. “Where’s she at? You finish her off or something?” Heele asked, before noticing the severed hand. “Crushed under the rubble huh? Pathetic. Not worth me killing after all then,” Heele stated, sheathing her blade. She pushed her hand theough her shorter blonde hair, and groaned. “I’d better still get a rank up for this bullshit. Hell you runts might end up getting a rank or two for not getting yourselves sliced up too.”

It was Heele’s form of a compliment, but it was coarse nonetheless.

Melody had finally rise to her feet. And was just watching from a distance, her blade still in hand.

Nellia was there too.

Syvvaris Syvvaris MocaPoka MocaPoka Ganryu Ganryu Orikanyo Orikanyo

Nellia #who knows right now, would the organization even remember they put her there?

As her skin turned back into it's previous fleshy state she eyed the crushed building, Amelia, Heele who was already turning to leave and then Melody, who had recovered from the TOTAL AND COMEPLETE ACCIDENT and was up and ready to go.

However, it seems they were... Done? Maybe... She poked and prodded the severed hand with a face looking like she was thinking about something. "I forget... What kinda claymore was she? Survival yea?" She wondered, letting out a small whistle as he wiggled the hand in the air abit.

Tossing the hand back into the pile she sighed, put both hands behind her head after she sheathed her sword. "Yea know, i wonder if people will actually start noticing me after this, i mean sure I did abit but... Man it's kinda boring being like this...

Is it my hair? It's my hair isn't it? Wish it'd just grow out already....

Anybody listening to me at all or am I talking to the wind again?" Nellia sighed, kicking a nearby brick over, the platinum haired woman's silver eyes eyed the world around them, feeling... Feeling like they haven't done everything they should while here, or perhaps should've done something during that fight? Did the others find something worthwhile in the town? Was she suppoused to do something? Was this going to end up just ANOTHER mission she survived through without to much happening?

At her age she should be thankful she guessed...

Wait... What was the date again...? Oh... Oh!!!

"...Happy birthday to Nellia~! If.. Anyine cares, hehe...heh...."

Wait... What was

Nothing came of Alexandria's attempt to sense anything, but when Heele reached the building her body languaged relaxed. Whatever Amelia had done must have worked, much to her dismay. Alexandria wanted a piece of the traitor, and it seemed that Nellia was in the same position as Alexandria when she started talking to herself. She launched herself from the roof and landed with a soft thud next to Nellia. "You... remember your birthday?" Alexandria asked the disparing Claymore. The organization's training made Alexandria forget about dates, afterall she was focused more on killing yoma.

"Happy Birthday, Nellia." Alexandria said with a soft smile, but her eyes were still yellow. "It seems we were not needed for this. Want to go and try to get something delicious to eat?" She asked Nellia.

Orikanyo Orikanyo

#37 Asteria
"Amelia!" Asteria yelled through the cloud of dust and dirt that came from the collapsed building. The collapsing brick and mortar was weighty enough to threaten crushing even the body of a Warrior. Luckily her fellow Warrior escaped the collapse. It appeared that the Traitor however did not, her severed hand laying among the piles of rubble. With Amelia standing in the fallen home the scene appeared to be one of victory for the hunting team. Asteria's Yoki sense and Mist told her otherwise; the Traitor was not in the rubble and was rapidly escaping with unnaturally swiftly lowering Yoki. Suppression pills; likely given to her by Amelia when she made the strange hand movements. The Traitor was soon beyond Asteria's senses and the urgency from the battle seemed to leave everyone... they all thought they had won.

The littlest Claymore ended her mist and sheathed her sword. She feared what would happen if she told everyone Amelia let the Traitor go. She would be a Traitor then as well... she couldn't condemn her friend to such a fate. But it was still wrong to break the rules like this! What was Amelia thinking!? She hadn't even cut off the Traitor's hand! Through her Mist she knew it was an act of self-mutilation; it was all a ploy!

Biting her bottom lip in frustration Asteria marched over to Amelia. Looking up at the taller Warrior, she glared with barely contained distressed fury. "Why did you do that!? Do you know how much trouble you could get in! I... felt all of that!" Asteria continued glaring up at Amelia for a few moments before glancing to the side at the other Warriors. They couldn't know what had really happened or Amelia would get in trouble. "Y-You nearly Awakened... that's dangerous." Asteria ended with much less anger in her voice. Amelia hadn't nearly Awakened, but hopefully the others would think that was what she was talking to Amelia about and wouldn't suspect anything. After her worried glances she directed her full glare back at Amelia, still very upset at the Warrior's disobedience with the Organizations rules, resulting in truth, a failed mission.

Even Heele was convinced at their victory; the other Warriors talking about getting food and celebrating birthdays. They were so wonderfully weird. Few Warriors bothered eating for pleasure and fewer remembered something as human as a birthdate. Asteria didn't want the truth to destroy their happiness...

A billowing laugh came from Amelia following the collapsed rubble. Amelia's Yoki only served to make the laugh demonic, and she did struggle a bit to lower it. Normally Amelia had better self control, but she was so elated at the moment. The fact that that had worked...

Was Amelia glad to be a traitor? Hell no. If it was easier to stab the Claymore, she would have gladly done it. However, this was a mission done in record time. She could now get back to her actual work, slaying Yoma.

Looking through the fading billows of rubble, Amelia saw Asteria as she started her shouting. Asteria had seen the whole thing. Asteria was now holding a secret. At least it was a claymore Amelia liked. Even if she was currently pissed. Amelia, however, was never one to blow an act. They were too fun.

"My, my, I think you're right. I had quite some trouble coming down that time. Perhaps I was overconfident. But I guess you could say, I had a ...
helping hand." Amelia held up the severed hand, still beaming brightly. Inwardly, she had to admit, a biiiit worrying, but that had ended much faster than fighting #12 would have. If the claymore was smart, they'd never have to worry about it again. Then again... when were claymores ever smart? Oh well, Amelia would probably be dead before it was a problem. She had no illusions of immortality in her hunt for Yoma. And she was an offensive type.

"I do think I'm in a little bit of debt though. Thanks for your help, Asteria. And thanks for putting up with me, Alexandria. The drinking was fun! We should do it more often. I'm not much for keeping debts, so let me pay you two back quickly."

At the mention of a birthday, Amelia removed her cape, which was much heavier than a cape should be. Her hand slid through a hidden patch.

"♪My, my a birthday?♪ Well, why don't you take some my cache? I mean, for a claymore to even remember that. That's as much celebration as anything. Take it with you on your trip."

And with that, Amelia threw a bottle of wine towards.... what was that claymore's name again? Either way, Amelia wasn't even tired. That mean time to go find her handler and get a yoma hunting job.

"I take it our business is done. I really do need to find work again, however. I must say, I do love working with you lovelies... mostly. Oh, and Heele, do send me your black card when its time. Well, au revoir."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back