• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Claymore: Warmongers ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
And Amelia proceeds to completely comply and do none of the foolish things. Wait... is waltzing into a battlefield, declaring yourself smashed, and insulting your commanding officer considered foolish? I have a hard time knowing sometimes.

And so I have posted. Illia is currently midair after being thrown! A perfect opprotunity to attack! Right? Sure!

Also, Melody needs a breather after that suplex.

So, anyone want to put down ol' yeller? (I can and will post by tomorrow) (And totally not fake anything.)

As it turns out... Being iron slows yea down...

Soooooooo have fun ya'll! Kick her once for Nell!

Its an RP, doesn't mean what I'm trying works, but trying to A) Piss of Heele to get a brain aneurism B) Talk to Illea later while reporting her dead to the Organization.

'course its up to ya'll to do what ya want.

So with this arc starting to reach its end, I plan on making the next arc a bit more... combative since this one was pretty slow for a couple folks. I intended for it to be a bit more lore revealing but yall dealt with this gal pretty well. Now there will be a chance to talk to her later, but the next arc should be a lot more fun. Especially for those who didn’t see much if any action this arc.

After the next round of posts, assuming we don’t find a way to stay after the target, I’ll tell yall the reward!

So with this arc starting to reach its end, I plan on making the next arc a bit more... combative since this one was pretty slow for a couple folks. I intended for it to be a bit more lore revealing but yall dealt with this gal pretty well. Now there will be a chance to talk to her later, but the next arc should be a lot more fun. Especially for those who didn’t see much if any action this arc.

After the next round of posts, assuming we don’t find a way to stay after the target, I’ll tell yall the reward!

yeah, feel kinda like I hogged spotlight... more than I should have. (Sorry Syvv...)

Anyone have any ideas, I'm good to take a back seat and help others in any way they want.

Abit slow? Man it's been all combat thus far XD

Alive and well, had to be a week from all phone and laptop but on now!!!

So, starting Monday I and most likely Midoria will have a two week period where neither of us will be able to post. We should be back on the 16th of November and try to catch up during that weekend.

I'm in a place with connection to the outside world so i should be able to post normally.

Ok, so i will be posting tomorrow night instead because I need to study for this trimester final test i have tomorrow.

Also, reward for this arc is 5 stat points.
The cap on yoma power is still 5. Next arc it will be increased through plot! I’m pretty excited for this next arc. :)

Ok, so i will be posting tomorrow night instead because I need to study for this trimester final test i have tomorrow.

Also, reward for this arc is 5 stat points.
The cap on yoma power is still 5. Next arc it will be increased through plot! I’m pretty excited for this next arc. :)

Cap 10 otherwise? Or can we break that?

Oh yea, put nell's control to 10 btw

Alright. I have posted. Feel free to ask the man a question before we skip over to Vigallo! This will be a sneakier mission, so prepare for some darker outfits.

This mission will be longer than the ones we’ve been on so far, but my schedule has cleared up and I’m able to post more frequently.

Nellia has this comepletely covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back