• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Claymore: Warmongers ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Question, oh gracious GM. What do our character's know in the world?

Do they know where Yoma come from?
Do they know where awakened beings come from?
Do they know awakened beings = Voracious eaters?
Do they know how to dougie?

Do they know the levels of yoma power?
10% = Eye change
30% = Face change/Teeth
50% = Muscle change
70% = Monsterous appearance
80% = Level of no return.

They should know the levels of yoma power, but everything else, they don’t know all that. Not even how to dougie unfortunately.

Making up some crap about a merchant sign language. I mean, sure it doesn't exist in claymore, but it also doesn't NOT exist!

Ori post, yay.

World goes wild

Alright, so a lot to do in a short post. Nellia and Asteria have openings to attack Illia, but she won’t be done in so easily of course.

Alexandria and scorpion girl who’s name im blanking on... uh... it starts with an A right?
Anyway, where do yall want this scene to go. This guy is totes an Abyssal One, but he does well to hide it. He knows a lot about the organization of course, but he’s a bit if a dummy. I wanted to introduce him as a chance to introduce Abyssal Ones into the lore, but I’m not too sure what to do with this scene right now tbh. I also need to get yall in the fight with Illia after however many rounds yall wanna fool with the guy.

Alright, so a lot to do in a short post. Nellia and Asteria have openings to attack Illia, but she won’t be done in so easily of course.

Alexandria and scorpion girl who’s name im blanking on... uh... it starts with an A right?
Anyway, where do yall want this scene to go. This guy is totes an Abyssal One, but he does well to hide it. He knows a lot about the organization of course, but he’s a bit if a dummy. I wanted to introduce him as a chance to introduce Abyssal Ones into the lore, but I’m not too sure what to do with this scene right now tbh. I also need to get yall in the fight with Illia after however many rounds yall wanna fool with the guy.
I'm just trying to get him to tell us where everyone's fighting. The whole 'read her power level' thing was accompanied with, 'and where's everyone in town'?

MocaPoka MocaPoka

"Nellia was the lowest ranking number in this battle right now..."

I mean it's true but it would still hurt to point out thats part of her reasoning to strike XD

So, your boy Insane has been doin some thinking! Surprising right?

Well it’s nothing too important, but I’ll be speeding up out character’s progression a little bit more than I originally planned. I don’t want yall being too weak for too long.

Expect bigger stat point rewards from our missions, and opprotunities to inprove your special abilities, or even start learning new ones if it comes up in the plot.

Also, the cap on Yoma Power won’t increase until after the next mission for plot reasons.

Yall think all that’s dandy? Any thoughts you wanna share? Any Claymore you thought up that you think should make an appearance in the rp?

So, your boy Insane has been doin some thinking! Surprising right?

Well it’s nothing too important, but I’ll be speeding up out character’s progression a little bit more than I originally planned. I don’t want yall being too weak for too long.

Expect bigger stat point rewards from our missions, and opprotunities to inprove your special abilities, or even start learning new ones if it comes up in the plot.

Also, the cap on Yoma Power won’t increase until after the next mission for plot reasons.

Yall think all that’s dandy? Any thoughts you wanna share? Any Claymore you thought up that you think should make an appearance in the rp?
Problem is our stats don't mean anything relatively. What's Illea at? What's #1 at?

Meh stats just show progression. In the cs skeleton, i put some sort of guideline to what the stats to ranks might look like. It was like, 1-5 was in the 40s, 6-10 in the 30s, 11-15 in 20s, 16-20 in the 10s, and 21-25 in is top five in like one stat. I think i did something like that. I’ll check in a lil bit.

Do gotta say, know this RP's simple, but it is my favorite of my current. The characters are really colorful.

Amelia's to-do list:

1) Murder Heele
2) Murder Illea

Amelia's pretty much Vegeta in this clip:

Also Syvvaris Syvvaris , go ahead and drag Amelia out, she's mostly just playing drunk, and is fine. Just want to get to the action as soon as possible.

Yea i kinda ended the bar scene pretty abruptly, but I need to get yall to the action asap. Yall can get a few last words to him as he’s just casually strolling away.

Yea i kinda ended the bar scene pretty abruptly, but I need to get yall to the action asap. Yall can get a few last words to him as he’s just casually strolling away.

Nah, he scares the crap out of Amelia, let's go run elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back