• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Claymore: Warmongers ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
death claims me, got bad news today... So.. kinda gonna jsut.. let this linger for tomorrow like a chore left unfinished...

ah.. *adds this to posting schedule*

Alright, I’m thinking if making an npc thread where we can keep track of important side characters that appear.

However, since I totes want yall to involve yall in it too, I’d be down with letting yall create some Claymore for use in later mission that we can all work out.

Whadda yall think? Said npcs will all probably die, hehe.

So, Syvv, what are the odds our chars follow orders? Just checking. I'll probably follow your lead/post after you for this.

So, Syvv, what are the odds our chars follow orders? Just checking. I'll probably follow your lead/post after you for this.

The nature of my character is to have a grudge against Yoma, a fascinating and hateful grudge against them. Yoma killed her parents, Claymores saved her. So she is to this mission as any service member is to shaving their face every day. She'd rather not but it comes with the job. She'll do what Heele wants within the scope of the rules and what Alexandria wants.

The nature of my character is to have a grudge against Yoma, a fascinating and hateful grudge against them. Yoma killed her parents, Claymores saved her. So she is to this mission as any service member is to shaving their face every day. She'd rather not but it comes with the job. She'll do what Heele wants within the scope of the rules and what Alexandria wants.
Char's a similiar boat for yoma hate. She's literally only here because she was told she couldn't keep hunting until she kills this one. Guess that's why we have the two offensive ones.

Well, my char's done her duty to bitchdom, so she'll probably just follow Alexandria to the bar.
Just checking.

Oh boy wouldjyea look at that ori posted and hes a dipshit for forgetting oh boy

Alright, my post has finally arrived. We have two characters getting ready to tussle with someone way out of their league, and two about to start drinking with a giant dude that’s totally just a human being and totally not something super dangerous with his yoki super suppressed or anything.

Alright, my post has finally arrived. We have two characters getting ready to tussle with someone way out of their league, and two about to start drinking with a giant dude that’s totally just a human being and totally not something super dangerous with his yoki super suppressed or anything.
Meaning he's a GREAT drinking buddy. Got'cha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back