• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Claymore [AU]

Sir Les Paul

The Duke of Chords
Supporter
Claymore — New Isle

"As it stands, Uffi, retaking the island would be a waste. There is nothing particularly special about it and it would be more difficult to repair what those experiments destroyed than to establish a new branch."

"But, sir, what of the research? The Danaë branch nearly perfected the Soul Link. The other branches working on it haven't even reverted a specimen back to their hum—"​

"This outcome was not unexpected. They were reckless.. and we allowed it. We have their data; it's all that matters. Furthermore, the Organization has plenty of islands, but not nearly as much time."

Premise
I'm wanting to start an Alternate Universe Claymore RP that takes places a short while after the events of the original Claymore series. The twist here is that the Organization in this AU is much larger than we're given the impression of in canon. So much larger that what we see of the Organization in canon would effectively just be one "branch" working on a single project using Claymores and Yoma at a time. This means several islands using a similar structure, but with different rules and with a different project. This opens up a lot of possibilities and I have quite a few ideas myself. What I'm looking for is the typical start of several new(ish), lower ranking Claymore to start in a new island. Beyond that, I'm not opposed to the more creative souls to give input or flesh some things out for the island (if they work with me). I'm also not opposed to some diehard fans wanting to keep as close to canon as possible with their character, though I would ask you to be open minded to others. My goal is to have some something like a mentor Claymore with a few newer ones.

Players
I like moderately high activity. I also handle multiple groups well, if need be. I can make groups with strict post orders or I can make smaller, faster posting groups. I tend to personally learn towards groups of 3-5 with a weekly-to-bi-weekly posting order, but I can adjust. I'm generally a real big fan of seeing a group of friends that play together hop on. Post-wise, I generally like a minimum of 2-3 moderate paragraphs. Reaction / internal / action structure to posts. That way it feels like an ongoing chain, no one is ever at a loss as to what to reply to, and we always get to see some flavor. Longer is fine, shorter is passable if it's not consistently short.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back