• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

claty's Fandoms Search!

FancyRayOfLight

Light Itself
So right now I'm looking for some fandom RPs that I havent done a whole lot of. I will put a list up after rules (boring I know).

1. I know that before the update this was a problem, havent seen it yet but... I'm visually impaired. Any light font colors, extra tiny font, weird font types, nada. I will ask you to change it. 

2. Please use decent grammer. I'm no grammar Nazi, and I understand typos and stuff, or if English isn't your first language, but please make it...legible

2a. If you read my rules state your favorite color. 

3. Post length. I'd prefer 2-5+, but at LEAST 1 big paragraph. Anything less and I feel limited because I'm trying to get out ^ the above amount and there's not enough. 

4) If you want me to play Canon, please be really leniant about how they are played. I've been told I suck at playing Canon so I'm always nervous about playing them,

That's it. Simple enough, right? Now for the fun stuff. 

Maximum Ride

House MD

Law & Order SVU

Sherlock

(Umm...I'm braindead. Ask me.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fav color is purple

I've done house rps plenty of times before, and I know many other topics... Vampire diaries, wwe, I can also do stuff with musicians ect

Fav color is purple

I've done house rps plenty of times before, and I know many other topics... Vampire diaries, wwe, I can also do stuff with musicians ect

I would love to do a House RP! I don't know Vampire Diaries and I'm not good at playing real people or Canon so I'd prefer House @natersgirl

I can probably play House. I play him in this House RP, so you can see how I play him and such. I usually write more than this though. Do you want to do a House x Cameron and double for patient x patient? 

I can probably play House. I play him in this House RP, so you can see how I play him and such. I usually write more than this though. Do you want to do a House x Cameron and double for patient x patient? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back