• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Class with tabs

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I know this may be a simple question and task for you talented(*with envy) bb coders out there but...

Is there a possible way for me to add two simple tabs (plotline/rules) that's a decent size and get rid of that box outline to my code? I tried tweaking codes given from tutorials but classes are still very new to me (compared to divs now). Still a newbie but it seems like me and bbcode don't click well together, so rip to me.

Code:
[class name=container]
overflow: hidden;
max-width: 550px;
width: 100%;
box-sizing: border-box;
height: 200px;
margin: 0 auto;
border: 2px dotted #C9C9FF;
padding: 2px;
[/class]
[class name=scroll]
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
box-sizing: content-box;
padding-right: 200px;
overflow-Y: scroll;
overflow-X: hidden;
[/class]
[div class=container][div class=scroll]
[Font=Marcellus]Welcome to Sungdong University! We provide high-quality education with various field of study. This is a prestgious private university admitting the wealthy, but those with a full-ride scholarship are welcome here. These students live in a beautiful dorm area and an amazing university, but there is one catch: this is only an all-boys university!

We start off at the bustling city of Seoul, where the heart of dreams and inspiration are sought. Sundong University is one of the few universities that will accept a certain amount of people on their campus. This is the new year and is already the second semester of their university life. Many of these people know the existence of the Princes of Sundong, who are at the very top of their very own department. Not only they are intelligent, but they live their life with a golden spoon, showered by love, admiration, and money from people everywhere. Four female students who are friends have agreed to hide their identity as a girl to enter the prestigious school as a boy for their future and benefits, knowing the existence of these guys.

Little did they know that the dorm mates of the four Princes of Sundong suddenly left and a sudden fire in the (4) female lead's dorm will cause them to move into the Princes of Sundong's luxury dorm. To avoid losing their education because of all of the boys, the girls vowed to not be involved with anyone, but in this case, they have no choice but to be stuck with the top four Princes of the university! 

*Female roles are going to be dressed up as boys in this roleplay, but they MAY use their female pictures as we roleplay. Male roles will suggest that the (F) roles are a guy since it is an all-boy university. 
* Realistic Face-claims only :> 
* Set in Seoul, South Korea
* 4 male roles each have a different background:
- The (modern) royal Prince of S. Korea [Influence: Princess Hours]
- Heir of a popular family tea-farm & popular singer 
- Both parents are popular actor & actress who made millions of money* (May be taken by Sign)
- Heir to a mall & tycoons [Influence: Hana Dori Dango/Boys over Flowers]
 [/FONT][/div][/div]

*Note: You can use the beginning asterisk part as the next tab of rules.

As I may have mentioned before, [class] is still new to me and I've been staring at all of the tutorials, trying to get a hang of them.
Thanks!

Hello there! (: So a very good basis for your tab problem can be found in this post Tutorial - ☂ snippets
You can pattern your code after the example, just adding/deleting extra tabs. We go into an in-depth explanation of how the code works.

As for the border, just remove border: 2px dotted #C9C9FF; from the container class and you should be good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back