• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hector was one of the great heroes for the Trojans, and a rival of Achilles during the Trojan War.
I see some potential interesting dynamics with that XD
The two characters I potentially had in mind were descendants of Alectryon or Galatea and Pygmalion so they're not exactly Greek heroes.
I'll read them in full after work. But, from brief skimming, the both sound interesting and should be fine. After all, in the show one kid is descended from Narcissus. He certainly wasn't a hero XD

Hey, I have never seen the show but have always had a soft spot for greek mythology and would definitely be interested in joining up.

I'm actually starting to give it a watch now, I'm surprised I've never heard of this show before today because it seems like a really neat concept. For the character's ancestor I was thinking something along the lines of either Chrysaor or Bellerophon Chrysaor is kind of an odd figure in that he's one of those myths that's largely lost to time and has many different depictions of him but would definitely have interesting interactions with current characters and the gorgons but Bellerophon is more well known and is 100% a demigod hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back