• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
Just a few days ago, the biggest problem you faced was being late to catch the school bus or forgetting your homework. Yet now you stand, side by side with a group of people you've never met before, facing a monster named Typhoeus; The Father of Monsters. The God of Time Kronus stands by and watching, waiting for your demise. How the hell did you end up in this situation?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This RP is based of an early 2000's Canadian cartoon with the same name. The plot was that Kronus broke out of Tartarus and aims to get revenge on the Greek Gods. Seven teens, all decrements of Ancient Greek heroes of legend, are brought together to stop him. Every episode would see Kronus trying to defeat these teens using villains and monsters from Ancient Greek Mythology.

If you want to check out the show, you can find every episode here:

I'm looking to run something similar. Seven decendants of Ancient Greek heroes of Myth. I'll play one of them, leaving 6 spots available. This plot will hopefully involve a lot of Greek mythology; so if you're interested in that definitely consider showing interest.

Rules:
1. 18+ I haven't seen many group rps with this rule, but I know a lot of people above this age (including me) prefer to have this rule in 1x1 rps, so I figured I'd use it here

2. Please reply at least once a week (though every third day would be better) I understand life can get hectic so if this rule isn't followed it won't mean immediate removal. A friendly bump will be sent as a reminder, and if life is getting hectic let me know

3. If you want to quit, please let me know. This Will allow me to write around your disappearance (character death/wounding)

4. No Godmodding. Unless given permission from another player, no controlling anothers character

5. Follow site rule in regards to what content you have in your posts

6. List favourite colour in your reply so I know you read the rules

7. No strict rule on post length as long as there's something to work with; though at least 1 decent paragraph would be appreciated

8. Have fun and don't ruin other people's fun (harassment, exclusion, etc)

If you're interested or have any questions, please post below or pm me ^_^

A character sheet will be put up once we get some traction ^_^

Im looking, my favorite color has always been purple but I have been into teal and turquoise lately. Will there be a discord ?

Royal Blue.
I loved the show too. I am so in if this happens XD

Excellent, glad too see another person on board ^_^

While we wait for more: for those who showed interest, did you have thought on which Greek hero your character would be decendant from?
Note: doesn't need to be one of the 7 from.the show

Excellent, glad too see another person on board ^_^

While we wait for more: for those who showed interest, did you have thought on which Greek hero your character would be decendant from?
Note: doesn't need to be one of the 7 from.the show
I've got a lot of ideas, but I'm thinking perhaps Perseus or Orpheus?

Very interesting ideas. Perseus could give way to a a revenge story with Gorgons
But I can also see a sort of 'Neil' type character with Orpheus
It could go so many ways: Perseus, I was thinking, would be fairly mild-tempered, and not very willing to jump into combat, preferring to think about the path of least resistance. He was sort of thrown into his destiny in the stories, and didn't have a lot to say over the prophecy that affected his life. At the same time he wouldn't be afraid to take on huge challenges. He'd value family (including found family) over a lot of other things, and he'd probably be a skeptic of future sight and prediction, preferring to rely on things he can see and prove.

For Orpheus on the other hand, I was thinking of...basically a bard. Flamboyant, a bit superficial, but not daunted by tasks or challenges, Orpheus did rush headlong into the underworld after all. He'd probably also be an impossible romantic, though very committed. A bit naive, but sincere.

It could go so many ways: Perseus, I was thinking, would be fairly mild-tempered, and not very willing to jump into combat, preferring to think about the path of least resistance. He was sort of thrown into his destiny in the stories, and didn't have a lot to say over the prophecy that affected his life. At the same time he wouldn't be afraid to take on huge challenges. He'd value family (including found family) over a lot of other things, and he'd probably be a skeptic of future sight and prediction, preferring to rely on things he can see and prove.

For Orpheus on the other hand, I was thinking of...basically a bard. Flamboyant, a bit superficial, but not daunted by tasks or challenges, Orpheus did rush headlong into the underworld after all. He'd probably also be an impossible romantic, though very committed. A bit naive, but sincere.

Can't wait to see either of them play out in rp ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back