• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern CLASS Of 2018 - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'd be down for all types of interactions! But, with me going away, I don't wanna stall anyone and keep them in a bad spot lol.

Lol no worries just when you do get back or if it ends up being the day after, expect Mary to be ringing your doorbell with a. "Why the hell did you think I was Stacey?"

Yarrow Yarrow , don't mean to nitpick, but Hayeon came to America when she was 13 and so wouldn't have been around for primary school;; also this one is up to you, but she would have been pretty bad at English then so I don't know if she would have had any popular friends anyway (unless it was out of pity) haha... Maybe they could have just known each other for a long time but weren't that close?
oh sorry lol

and sure! But if she was friends with Avery she is popular now

Yarrow Yarrow , well yeah, she was friends with Avery in her later years of high school, so you can say they were friendly around that time if you want. It was just small nitpick to say they wouldn't have been friends in her first years cause she had to work really hard to fit in. Idk, I'm not great at explaining things so just ignore the last part if it doesn't make sense to you.

If you just make it clear in your reply everyting will be alright for me! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back