• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern CLASS Of 2018 - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just one question :) do they live in a sorority/fraternity house or in the dormitory?

Do we have to choose one of the majors given? Or can we choose any other major as well? I'm having a difficult time choosing the one that's well suited for my char

Do we have to choose one of the majors given? Or can we choose any other major as well? I'm having a difficult time choosing the one that's well suited for my char

Unfortunately, gotta choose one of the ones there since it is a school of business. However you can say your character hates what they are majoring in and would rather do something else at a totally different college or whatever.

Unfortunately, gotta choose one of the ones there since it is a school of business. However you can say your character hates what they are majoring in and would rather do something else at a totally different college or whatever.
Ah, I see. Thanks

Also I really didn't make my character the super nerdy kid that knows everything, I made him obcessed with a thing and make that thing the only thing he talks about, that's what I got from "Geek", Hope it's ok.

BBT quote that popped into my head as I said we would be screwed:
Leonard: What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis?
Sheldon: Screwed.
Leonard: There you go.

-and now Little Cheshire Cat shuts up so I won't annoy people :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back