• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Class 3E is my Assassination Classroom

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Miria smiled from the sidelines as she watched her classmates compete, she was still thinking of her fight earlier with Daiki and his reaction to being distracted but she wouldn't let that get her down. She noticed that she seemed to be the only one who who is sat on her own, it was probably because she was late in and missed out on introductions. She would pretend that it didn't bother her but in reality she felt isolated by her peers and she longed to make friends but she hid that for the betterment of her classmates and her education.

Gaku & Kanzaki

Tags
Interacted
Minori - Kimona Kimona
Miria - Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart
Nagisa - Assailant Assailant
Mentioned
Tadayo - seasonedcat seasonedcat
As Minori waved, Kanzaki waved as well as she went back to her seat. Once she reached it, Gaku smiled as he exclaimed, "Good job, Kanzaki!"

Kanzaki smiled, "It looks like all of our group has passed at least one round"

"Speaking of which ..." Gaku paused for a second as he looked around, "Did Miria ever come back?"

Gaku and Kanzaki were going to congratulate her after her fight but Gaku was sucked into his conversation with the handsome classmate[ Tadayo while Kanzaki was unable to talk to her as she went to the building almost immediately after the battle. As they looked around, Gaku spotted her, but before he could call out to her Koro-sensei called out, "Next up will be Nagisa and Gaku. Get ready you two."

Pouting for a second, Gaku sighed. However, Kanzaki patted him on the back, "I'll get her over here. You go ahead and fight."

With that Gaku smiled, as he headed towards the circle. Nagisa was one of his longest friends in the class so he actually looked forward to a friendly spar between the two, although he'd probably lose. As he reached the ring, he waited for Nagisa, a friendly smile on his face.

Meanwhile, Kanzaki ran over to Miria, but from behind. After sneaking up on her, Kanzaki trapped her with a hug from behind, "Congratulations on your fight, Miria!"

After she let her go, Kanzaki moved to her side, "I would have told you afterward, but you had left, and I didn't want to interrupt you."

"So ...", Kanzaki gave Miria a smile before leaning in to whisper, knowing how what she was going to ask was technically against school rules, "Are you working after school tomorrow? Gaku wanted to ask if we could hang out with him since he has a free day tomorrow."

Miria stood up and cheered for Gaku, smiling and raising her left arm with a closed fist. She didn't notice that someone was sneaking up on her, when arms snaked around her and pulled her backwards slightly yelping as her back made impact with the other person. Immediately she mover her arms to grab the hands of her person before they spoke, it was only her friend Kazaki. She sighed slightly in relief, she thought it was one of the twins for a second. Miria turned to face Kazaki "Thanks Kazaki! you startled me for a second there, dont sneak up on me like that 2 Miria said before smiling and dusting off her legs from sitting before. when the topic of hanging out with her long time friend Gaku was mentioned she perked up slightly and nodded " Yeah I'm free the bakery is closed tomorrow, my aunt has to go on a trip to see her friend at her farm for the week, it will be nice to have some time to myself and time to hang out for once "Miria smiled goofily as she replied before turning her attention back to the ring, still thinking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back