• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Clashing Dreams - Semi-Nuzlocke Pokemon RP

Tinytiger28

It's been decades since pokemon trainers were allowed to run free, entirely unregulated. Now, of course, humanity doesn't have the luxury to let that happen.

Pokemon populations have been falling for years. Pollution, deforestation, illegal pokemon poaching, many factors contributed to this. On top of this, allegations against trainers about pokemon cruelty began to stack up. Too many people pushed their pokemon to the limit, and then some.

Slowly, rules and regulations began to be created to attempt to stop these problems, but nothing worked. Regardless, day by day, the laws began to stack up, until we found ourselves in the world we live in today.

~}{~

The Trainer Laws

1. Only people with a valid trainer ID are allowed to own pokemon, purchase pokeballs, and anything else pertaining to the capture, training and care of pokemon.
2. Those who wish to earn a trainer ID must first undergo extensive background checks and pass the trainer exam.
3. Capture of more than one pokemon by a single person in one location, including those with trainer IDs, will not be permitted.
4. Every pokemon captured by a trainer must be registered through their pokedex and given an identification tag before they participate in any sort of conduct with the trainer or other pokemon.
5. All faintings must be registered through pokedex of trainer that owns the pokemon that has fainted. If a pokemon faints three or more times in the timespan of one year under the guidance of a single trainer, said trainer will lose the ownership of said pokemon.
6. If a trainer loses the ownership of six or more pokemon through fainting regulations, then said trainer will permanently have their license permanently revoked.

(Summary: Only trainers can own pokemon, trainers have to pass an exam and a background check, you can only capture one pokemon on the same route/location, all pokemon must be named and tagged, if your pokemon faints three times in a year then you can no longer own your that pokemon, if this happens to six of your pokemon this means you lose your trainer ID permanently)

~}{~

So yeah. Basically, this is a pokemon rp that will take place from the viewpoints of people who live under the "trainer laws". This would probably result in a lot more illegal pokemon trainers/bandit types, not like team rocket, but more of 'I want to keep my pokemon so I avoid police' sort of illegal activity. They might also have more team rocket-esque people as well, but it would probably be more of the previous than the latter.

I'm thinking of either setting this in a fake region, Kanto, or Johto. There would probably be a focus on new trainers and illegal pokemon owners, and there probably wouldn't be much attention on an evil team or anything.

I prefer more of group run rps, where there isn't exactly a host or a game master or mods or anything, but more of everyone contributes ideas for the plot/setting, so if you have any ideas, suggestions, or questions, feel free to post here (until this possibly turns into an actual rp).

P.S. I didn't tag it, but, of course, LGTBQ stuff is perfectly fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back