• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Multiverse RP) - OOC

He's in the Touhou-verse.

Let's have Jotaro and Joseph appear there to confront him. The characters in there could use some help from Order.
and I think you underestimate Anderson's power. He has a win-loss ratio of 14-0 (or maybe 14-1 not totally sure) against a literal GOD.... Titan, FATHER of the gods, but same difference.

Reaction to your statement, and that's Caesar and Joseph in a nutshell.
\
Reaction how? That could mean several things. Either its "not a good distraction" or they are terrified of it as spongebob and patrick were when they were discovered... clairfy, please.

\
Reaction how? That could mean several things. Either its "not a good distraction" or they are terrified of it as spongebob and patrick were when they were discovered... clairfy, please.
Terrified.
The terrification.

I just like memes, that's all. But it was fitting. Like this one:

Terrified.
The terrification.

I just like memes, that's all. But it was fitting. Like this one:

Oh yeah. Ethan has fought the father of the olympion gods, Chronos (kronos is the roman spelling I think) 15 times. Never once has he lost. One time however, the victory came at such a cost that he personally considers it a defeat. He also fought Ares to a standstill when the god (his father) was corrupted. The distraction enabled the other gods to get their shit together and get Ares to snap out of it.

Pretty much what's gonna happen once Joseph and Jotaro get over there XD
So true.
Although Dio would be like: "Oh, it is you! Also how the fuck is Joseph so young? Wasn't he in like... his 70's or something, just a minute ago?"
Oh yeah. Ethan has fought the father of the olympion gods, Chronos (kronos is the roman spelling I think) 15 times. Never once has he lost. One time however, the victory came at such a cost that he personally considers it a defeat. He also fought Ares to a standstill when the god (his father) was corrupted. The distraction enabled the other gods to get their shit together and get Ares to snap out of it.
Alright but

*Walks away while time was stopped*

So true.
Although Dio would be like: "Oh, it is you! Also how the fuck is Joseph so young? Wasn't he in like... his 70's or something, just a minute ago?"

Alright but

*Walks away while time was stopped*

Just let me know when you're ready to send the two over. I'm so ready. :)

He has learned the art of resisting timestops. Fighting the Lord of Time over and over again teaches you these skills.
What the fu--

Wait. That's actually epic.
We should have fights in stopped time... like ALL the time!
Dio yells: THE WORLD!
And before anyone realizes, Ethan and Dio are across the street, in 1v1 melee, and half of the place is fucking destroyed.

The World is pretty scary, though.
Dio yells: "ZA WARUDO," and before you EVEN REALIZE it, your ribs are fucking reverse, piercing through your chest, as you cough up blood from your shattered lungs, with 10 knives flying toward you at high speeds.

Just let me know when you're ready to send the two over. I'm so ready. :)
Let's do it.
You get to post first, since this time it's Jotaro that has to keep watch over Joseph :P

What the fu--

And before anyone realizes, Ethan and Dio are across the street, in 1v1 melee, and half of the place is fucking destroyed.

Dio yells: "ZA WARUDO," and before you EVEN REALIZE it, your ribs are fucking reverse, piercing through your chest, as you cough up blood from your shattered lungs, with 10 knives flying toward you at high speeds.

Let's do it.
You get to post first, since this time it's Jotaro that has to keep watch over Joseph :P
That'd be hilarious.

What the fu--

Let's do it.
Sure thing. Really quickly, how should I start my post exactly? And where is Joseph right now?

and find Ethan obsessing over the robopanda with no idea that Dio works for Chaos.
We should have it go like this:
*People are revolted over Dio*
*Dio sighs and uses The World*
*Ethan still moving*
*Dio goes: WTF*
*Fight ensues*
*Time moves again, for everyone to witness half of Gensokyo destroyed*

"*Time moves again, for everyone to witness half of Gensokyo destroyed*"

Yeah, so about that...

For sure, Aya and Seija aren't immune to The World's effects. They were affected by it in the post and went still for 10 seconds mainly because they aren't focusing on anyone but each other. When they unfreeze, though, they'll know someone screwed with time. Seija and Aya know what it's like to be time frozen...at the hands of Sakuya Izayoi.

There's a problem that arises here:
The moment the space-time continuum was manipulated, there were people who weren't affected by it in the universe—people that are going to come to investigate soon and then screw people up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back