• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Multiverse RP) - OOC

I guess in that AU, Chewbacca is Force sensitive? Because I don't think he is in either canon or Legends.
In this alternate universe, after Order 66, Chewbacca went with Yoda to Dagobah instead of staying at his home world. Yoda fell to the dark side after he went into a cave in Dagobah which he failed to overcome it, after that Yoda trained Chewbacca in both aspects of the Force but leaning more to the dark side.

"True, in Star Wars you don't have to be a Force user to be strong. Look for example at the Mandalorians. They just kill Jedi even without self being able to use the Force. Also, Force sensitivity is as far as I know supposed to be rather rare."
Donder172 Donder172

Add Durge, Grievous, and a few non-Mandalorian bounty hunters to that list.

"Who's Kaos again? If he could go and meet frog-ginyu, maybe change him back into his real body, then I'd appreciate it."
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Khaos is Yoshiro Yoshiro , but he hasn't posted in a while. I wonder what he's doing?

"True, in Star Wars you don't have to be a Force user to be strong. Look for example at the Mandalorians. They just kill Jedi even without self being able to use the Force. Also, Force sensitivity is as far as I know supposed to be rather rare."
Donder172 Donder172

Add Durge, Grievous, and a few non-Mandalorian bounty hunters to that list.

"Who's Kaos again? If he could go and meet frog-ginyu, maybe change him back into his real body, then I'd appreciate it."
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Khaos is Yoshiro Yoshiro , but he hasn't posted in a while. I wonder what he's doing?
Don't forget Cipher agents like Cipher nine and some special forces soldiers like Havoc Squad or even assassins hired by Saresh (Supreme Chancellor during the Old Republic), the GenoHaradan.

MainEventMan MainEventMan

Hey, you wanted to cry/get some heavy feels tonight?
Let me tell you a story about the 3 gentlemen who missed a last train home...

4 souls took the first train
Another one joined them soon enough on the second train
One lost the third train, but was soon reunited with his friends on the fourth ride
On the fifth train, yet another joined them
6 souls reached their destination
But 3 of them remained behind...
And only 3 souls took the last train home...

By the way, I thought I'd mention that it's the dead of night in Gensokyo, so Dio wouldn't have to worry about it anyway.
Birdsie Birdsie

By the way, I thought I'd mention that it's the dead of night in Gensokyo, so Dio wouldn't have to worry about it anyway.
Birdsie Birdsie
Oh.

So... *Dumb face*
More knives?
mdp4ANo.gif

KNIVES FOR EVERYONEEE!

So... uhh what do the rest of us do. You kinda just sent him to a verse with no one anywhere NEAR his level
There's like four of you, not to mention...

Actually, you're right.
You're pretty much fucked. I wanted to send him after some Star Wars characters to purge the multiverse of their overwhelming, nightmarish numbers - but I didn't know where to start.
Well, whatever. MY CRUSADE BEGINS HERE!

*Insert JoJo Opening*

There's like four of you, not to mention...

Actually, you're right.
You're pretty much fucked. I wanted to send him after some Star Wars characters to purge the multiverse of their overwhelming, nightmarish numbers - but I didn't know where to start.
Well, whatever. MY CRUSADE BEGINS HERE!

*Insert JoJo Opening*

dw I got you m8

"So... uhh what do the rest of us do. You kinda just sent him to a verse with no one anywhere NEAR his level"

Right! I'll work on my reply right away! Sorry, I've been busy for the past few days.

Also, Birdsie Birdsie , did you send DIO somewhere? Because if so, then it looks like Jotaro finally has something to do XD
He's in the Touhou-verse.

Let's have Jotaro and Joseph appear there to confront him. The characters in there could use some help from Order.

Hey, you wanted to cry/get some heavy feels tonight?
Let me tell you a story about the 3 gentlemen who missed a last train home...

4 souls took the first train
Another one joined them soon enough on the second train
One lost the third train, but was soon reunited with his friends on the fourth ride
On the fifth train, yet another joined them
6 souls reached their destination
But 3 of them remained behind...
And only 3 souls took the last train home...

Also, I posted this earlier in case you missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back