Clarissa LaVixen

24 Years Old

Female

Sexuality

PanSexual 

Personality:

I'll keep this little gem a mystery.

Bio:

Growing up in the late 1800's, early 1900's wasn't particularly easy for someone like Clarissa. Not only was she a "hybrid", but she was someone who didn't really follow societies rules. Clarissa and her mother were abandoned by her father when she was five years old. The story is, her father was a wealthy man and his mother didn't approve of the woman he decided to have a child with she with the threat of cutting him off from his family riches, he cut his wife and daughter off. It sent her mother down a dark and dangerous path of hidden secrets that Clarissa would soon follow. Because of said dark path, Clarissa barely got to see her mother, and while it gave her more issues, she can never say her mother wasn't there for her. It may not have been at the best of times but the advice she was given would always be in her memory. In school, she didn't really fit in considering her race but she didn't let it stop her. Everyone said she would end up on the streets and said so many more harsh things that she never took to heart. Clarissa was raised to be strong but just how strong, she always wondered, could she really be before she broke down entirely?

Profession:

Owner of an underground club called

Lapé

Gang Affiliation:

Sort of like a Switzerland between gangs

Weapons: (if applicable)

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
As of now, this is great. What is the name of her club?

Inspiration has yet to hit me with a name Dx

I'll think of something as I finish her up.

EDIT:

Inspiration has hit!

It's in there now

Most definitely. 

It it hasn't started right?

i haven't been getting any notifs so I thought everyone was on hiatus Dx

but I am. 

Did you want me to change something?

Most definitely. 

It it hasn't started right?

i haven't been getting any notifs so I thought everyone was on hiatus Dx

but I am. 

Did you want me to change something?

Finish up you bio, if you wouldn't mind. I will be as well. Maybe see if anyone wants to have a history with your character? Also, where would she be getting her alcohol from?

Hmm... As far as where'd she get her alcohol from, I've been thinking of having some sort of background where she either makes it or she gets it from somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back