• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Clan Echoes~Warrior Cat 1x1 RP with Scourgepie

After GoldenStar pads back, she yawns and decides to nap until it is time to bury SandStep.

*Shadow purrs next to Night and plays with her tail* Timber? Aye? Sure why not *Sparrow blushes red* Wanna come over to my den? Sure why not? * Timber and Sparrow pad off together smiling once when they get there they chill in his den while purring with each other*

*Later...*

GoldenStar walks out to a burial ground, FrostStripe and two other elders close by, SandStep being brounght to the hole as they slowly placed his body in the hole. As the elders covered him, GoldenStar begins the ceremony.

*Later Night is pregnant with 5 kits and Sparrow is pregnant with 2 kits* Timber? What are we gonna name the kits? I think i'll name one... ShadeKit what name are you gonna name one? SkyKit :) Thats a nice name Sparrow :) So... Shadow what you wanna name our kits? I think i'll name one Manglekit i'll name one Spotted Those are greats names *a cat says wearing a collar* KITTYPET? WHAT DO YOU WANT? Nothing.. pfft you call me a kittypet Hahah

"I say these words afront StarClan to ask of our ancestors to recieve the noble warrior afront of your eyes and paws!" and soon the body was covered, and after a short vigil did every cat walk back

Timber i better get going its getting late.... *timber sighs and says* You cant because.. if they spot... you... then they'll... kill you... Fin i'll stay because i love you <3  *Shadow Hisses at the kittypet* Go away kittypet.. *Night says* Fine... i'll leave *the kittypet goes away*

*Later, at about sunhigh...*

GoldenStar is sheltering 4 kits RavenCloud sitting next her as they discuss names.

*night snuggles with Shadow putting her head on his back and purrs and Sparrow falls asleep finally after thinking about Night she hears Timber purring and rubbing against her* ... I love you.... me to.... <3 <3 <3 <3

Names: Tinykit, Rockkit, Missingkit, Twistedkit

Genders: TK, TWK: Male. RK, MK: Female

Clan: RiverClan

Appearance: TK:  Grass green-eyed dark gray. TWK: Light brown tabby with a twisted jaw and light blue eyes. RK: Light gray tabby with long fur and sapphire-like eyes. MK: Tiny black kit with bright red eyes and a white skull shape on her forehead and a white |-/ shape on her left flank.

The kits all nip at their mother for milk as RavenCloud looks out and wonders where everyone is "WAKE UP! WE HAVE THINGS TO DO!" He said as he barges in on the warriors, barging in on the apprentice to say the same.

"Wait... LeafPaw? LEAFPAW?! LEAFPAW?!?! WHERE ARE YOU???!!!" And he ran outside looking for his apprentice.

* Night goes outside and pads off slowly going to her den resting for safety Shadow works on Med and Timber and Sparrow walk to her den and sparrow fells his tail go around hers and she purrs* Aww Timber :) <3  

RavenCloud sees the ThunderPath and saw LeafPaw lying dead in the center, clearly hit by a monster. "Leafpaw? LEAFPAW NO! NO!"

"LeafPaw weakly raises her head and murmurs something before her final breath. RavenCloud panics and takes he by the scruff and runs back at full speed.

*When Night hears Sparrows voice she rolls over and rolls back over* Heh Timber here is my den have a ood time i love you <3  *they rub noses* Timber? Hm? Come inside! Okay *timber and sparrow walk inside and see Night* Uh... night? TiMBER!!!! ITS YOU! *she looks at him* Ye... are you okay? You jump instead of sitting... Oh... ye... i mated.. with shadow!! * Timber looks at Sparrow* REALLY YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO!! I HATE YOU NIGHT *Sparrow pads off running and Timber follows while night cries* Why.. would she do this to me? Maybe... because she's... just tried.. of me..? *Night pads off to Shadows den*

Last edited by a moderator:
*later Timber clams down Sparrow when they hear a roar.. from a monster they both jump and hiss and see the dead body of... Leafpaw and Night stayed with Shadow she fell asleep and Timber and Sparrow ran to the river and breathing hard*

*Later... at night*

Ravencloud looms above LeafPaw's body and begins to mourn over her. "She would have made a fine warrior and hunter. She did so well with what order she was given and did more than she was told to; she did it and made it even better. She could have become a leader, and one with an open mind..."

*they run back and Timber attacks the monster but Sparrow fears about him dieing so she attack him and broke his leg and ran back with timber to find RavenCloud there* Hi Raven... *timber said* 

RavenCloud doesn't glance up for even a second. He finishes his words and let an elder give his words. "Not the time Timber!" RavenCloud hisses

* Sparrow sits next to Leafpaw's body and puts her paw on it and hugs her and Timber sits next to her laying his head on hers* Aww

GoldenStar nods and meows "We bury this strong apprentice tomorrow. I will return to my kits for now, and RavenCloud may sit vigil with LeafPaw."

*Timber walks with Sparrow to her den and she feels a kick and she smiles and Night and Shadow go to sleep next to each other*

The bulky warrior that was RavenCloud sat over LeafPaw and stayed silent.

GoldenStar walked up to ShadowFade "Can I share a small secret with you.... alone?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back