• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Clan Echoes~Warrior Cat 1x1 RP with Scourgepie

Pl@inum

Dutch Angel Dragon (Deity Of Animations)
Put the bio (Name, gender, rank, clan, etc) and we start. We RP canon Clans (Thunder, Star, River, Shadow, Wind) And this is taking place in the lake territories (so no BloodClan sorry :( ) We will use OCs and we can use kittypets, rouges and loners ;3  THIS IS A 1x1 WITH USER Scourgepie!

For mating we MUST SKIP IN TIME TO AFTERWARDS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sparrowflower Gender: Female Rank: Dep Clan: River Colors: Eyes are bright blue liek the ocean fur is Black and white one paw is white and the rest are black 

Name: GoldenStar

Clan: RiverClan

Appearance: A golden tabby with grass green eyes, a stump tail and short fur. she has a scar on the bridge of her nose.

Name: Nightflower Gender Female Rank: Warrior Clan: River Look: Gray Eye and the other eye is purple fur color is black and white but one side of her eye is white but long haired cat she has a mate his name is ShadowFade

•  

GoldenStar walked out from her den and lay on the outside ledge. "My, my. This leaf-bare is much colder than I anticipated! The burial of SandStep is tonight and the ground will be hard for the elders to break through!" She placed her paws on her muzzle, coming up with a plan to deal with that.

Name:RavenCloud

Clan:RiverClan

Appearance: RavenCloud is a bulky dark gray tabby with a stripe on his forehead that is black. He has sapphire blue eyes and a long tail, with fluff on the end. his tail tip is white.

"NightFlower? Oh yes she went out hunting and should be back any time now. And ShadowFade is in his den."

RavenCloud, in an exited fashion, bounded up to his mate "How are the kits coming? Will they be here soon?" GoldenStar laughed and replied 

"They should be here before the end of leaf-bare. ShadowFade said he felt four!"

"Oh my! That's wonderful, GoldenStar!" RavenCloud meowed in a happy surprise. He mewed "I should go patrol. ShadowClan is starting to become pesky!"

"Good idea." GoldenStar agrees, and watches him as she still tries to figure out a way to make SandStep's burial work out.

*Night Jumps up and looks at Sparrow scared while Shadow walked to go get somethings* Night.... you know better than this!  You cant mate with a med cat that's against the RULES! *Night Mumbles* I know SPARROW DONT MAKE A BIG DEAL :l

GoldenStar yowls at the med.cat.den "IT'S FINE I'M COOL WITH THEM BEING MATES AND ALL THAT!"

*Sparrow looks at Golden and pads off while Night jumps up happily* OH MY GOSH!!!! GUESS WHAT SHADOW!!! hm?! WE CAN MATE :D

GoldenStar purrs and jumps up "I know how we can make it work! I finally figured it out!" She pads down, but stayed sorta slow because of her kits.

Name: Timberfur Gender: Male Rank: Dep Clan: ShadowClan Fur: Gray with white tips on tail and ears short haired cat with blue eyes Mate: SparrowFlower

Name: FrostStripe

Clan: RiverClan

Appearance: Pure white cat with dark magenta eyes

GoldenStar pads up to FrostStripe "FrostStripe! I know how we can get SandStep's burial to work!"

"Really, Gold-o? How're we gonna do it then?"

"Use rocks instead of paws! It could work, right?"

"Yes! Yes! It could!"

* Timber walks to Sparrows den and lays den next to her purring Sparrow blushes a lot looking bright red* Heh Dont do that Timber You know i blush Hehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehhehehe *timber pushes her up and walks around her den with her* Hey.. Sparrow can i ask you somethin? *Night and Shadow ask each other something and they scream out yes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back