• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Claire: The last Dragon Morpher OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Frankly, if there's one thing I wanna say, is that I'm perpetually afraid that I just missed the notif that the RP started haha

Yes, I'm still planning in starting it. I just can't think of a good way to start if you know what I mean.

Ah, well I'd assume Azdormu lives in his own home alone. Probably like in a pyramid in the middle of a desert

Welp..... I know I haven‘t been posting much here, but that does not mean that I am dropping out.

As for where my character lives, he is like a nomad, never staying in one place for too long, and keeps traveling about.

Hmm. Ruby tends to travel and explore as well, however, she'll always return to her sink hole-like cave which lays within a patch of high mountain ranges.

Last edited:
Update! I'd like to say that work on the start-up post is coming along nicely. You should see it sometime this week.

Since pyramids are fabled to be massive puzzles and labyrinths, I can't help but imagine Azdormu being like "this is my home" while trying to hide the fact he doesn't know how the heck to even explore it.

Klyde is just a side character for the story that will help progression so he won't be in the rp often.

Gotcha. Exciting.

Azy just dwells on two levels, the rest of the pyramid, he doesn’t even acknowledge lol.

I too am curious. Though is there anything more you need from us? More swelling whereabouts, maybe common activities our chars pursue in, idk. I'd be happy to aid to make things easier for u.

Sorry that I've been taking forever guys. I usually don't begin RPs so if a bit hard for me to get something good out, and I want this to be good. I also just came back from a trip so there's that. But as for keeping up with it, you shouldn't have to for now. I'm going to @ everyone here and in the first post when I get it up. And I'm still working on the beginning bit by bit so it's coming together. I'm at least trying to write enough where you can give your characters something to start with. As of now, I've just set the scene for Claire.

Y'know... you're fine. I wouldn't even know where to start. As long as it's progressing and this RP doesn't die, I'll be happy~

Sorry that I've been taking forever guys. I usually don't begin RPs so if a bit hard for me to get something good out, and I want this to be good. I also just came back from a trip so there's that. But as for keeping up with it, you shouldn't have to for now. I'm going to @ everyone here and in the first post when I get it up. And I'm still working on the beginning bit by bit so it's coming together. I'm at least trying to write enough where you can give your characters something to start with. As of now, I've just set the scene for Claire.
No worries girl. And I hope you had a good trip by the way. Just went on one myself.

I gotcha, take the time you need. As long as your satisfied with your post, everythin’s gucci.

Looking for an update, is everything ok?
Sorry for the very very late reply. But I'm literally typing up the last bit of the opening. I'm so so sorry if it doesn't live up to your expectations but feel free to ask questions about what's gonna happen. I just wanted to get the reply out so people could join in without having to read the wall of text that I initially intended to write. Hopefully, you all like it.
SadSnake SadSnake sorry for not responding when you asked for an update. Family things have been going on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back