• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Claire: The last Dragon Morpher OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oof, hopefully your study load isnt too heavy. Did yall switch to online classes?

And aw thanks. Will be my first time playing as a dragon though so this will be interesting. I'm looking forward to the instances where we can't enter places because we huge.

Oh yeah, I remember playing as a.. I guess it would be a dragon morpher in this universe, but nothing that was permanently so big. and hey.. if you really need to enter some place- You can probably just bash your way in. although people won't be happythat you made a dragon sized hole in the entrance. oh, and also, I would think That Azdormu would probably warn Al of the humans and be his usual hater self, although I think Al would know why he doesn't like them too much.
--
As for online classes, we did switch to them. I got done with my exams a week and a half ago and I'm waiting for the results to know what engineer school i'll get into

The group: enters like normal sized people

Al and Azdormu: D E S T R O Y and then walk

Ahh, Al probably won't argue about it with Azdormu mostly because he's unbothered by the concept of death, especially for the humans and morphers. But he probably felt sympathy for Azdornu when his human died.

And niiiceee I hope you get into a good one!

The plan is getting into a good one, especially after the two particularly tough years of studies I went through haha.

Haha... especially in France. When you want one of the really good public ones (Really good network and reputation and free education, yay)

Hey everyone, my bad but I have to write up the first post tomorrow. How long is too long of a post for you all?

I can't speak for everyone but I personally have a decent amount of time on my hands so I'm not bothered by anything on the lengthier side

I mean if you write a trilogy maybe I won't read it? Cause like those usually have the worse plot twist n stuff. Especially at the third book.

Uhm. Anything past TwO pArAgRaphs I'm fine w-

Jk, honestly if you write a hundred I'll still read it. You do you boo.

actually I read a trilogy when I was younger and I want to find it again... it includes a female blue dragon that the protagonist bonds with and such

When I think of trilogies where the last book just drops off starkly I can really only think of The Hunger Games and Divergent series lol. Man those last books were thick and so amazingly boring

Oh it's been like 5 years at least and it was all in French. So I don't doubt you if you can't find it

I don't really remember. I think the main hero was a guy but there was an important girl character..

I FOUND IT! It was the last on a list of book series... The name of the first book is Eragon. I might use this likehood for Azdormu when he was younger 1594268074921.png

Hey everybody, my bad for not keeping up on my promises. It's just writings been hard for me. Please pardon me for a bit longer. :-_-lines:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back