• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Claire: The last Dragon Morpher OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Imagine as soon as Claire gets to the Dragon age Ruby's like Yoink my wallet, and is utterly terrified to see that she has no modern currency. I can see her saying "Where in the world are her shillings?"

You mean every rp needs the regular and normal human being who is somehow able to fight alongside with the main protagonists without dying

Lol. I mean you can do it if you wanna
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *she freaking screams everytime she sees him* lol.

XD, no, she won't do all that. But there will be the occasionally fangirling over her muscular bod. What would his perspective her be?

While everyone else is out here doing anime transformations and doing special things, you got a armored human who is taking down the grunts for them, along with a wolf
Honestly, the classic armored lone wolf is always needed in a fantasy rp.

Imagine as soon as Claire gets to the Dragon age Ruby's like Yoink my wallet, and is utterly terrified to see that she has no modern currency. I can see her saying "Where in the world are her shillings?"
Pfffffsh....currency. she doesn't steal to make money, she steals to make her huge pile of shiny treasures as tall as a mountain. Then her goal is to be able swim in it. Lol, but she will be like..."what...is DIS!!!" *Takes out her phone, screams and shoots spikes at it when it vibrates* "I KNEW SORCERY WAS REAL!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *she freaking screams everytime she sees him* lol.

XD, no, she won't do all that. But there will be the occasionally fangirling over her muscular bod. What would his perspective her be?

Honestly, the classic armored lone wolf is always needed in a fantasy rp.

Pfffffsh....currency. she doesn't steal to make money, she steals to make her huge pile of shiny treasures as tall as a mountain. Then her goal is to be able swim in it. Lol, but she will be like..."what...is DIS!!!" *Takes out her phone, screams and shoots spikes at it when it vibrates* "I KNEW SORCERY WAS REAL!"
1593800851104.png

I've updated Claire's OC sheet. Feel free to tell me any of you have updated your characters OC sheets'

I've updated Claire's OC sheet. Feel free to tell me any of you have updated your characters OC sheets'
I changed Ruby's deathroll speed from 36mph to 130 if that's alright. However ridiculous that sounds lol, her acceleration factor consist to where it takes her a bit to get to just 50mph by itself. So if she tried to attack by rolling into a ball and colliding with someone, that by itself would be a collision of about 30-45 mph. But if she wanted to just go somewhere, I made to where she has an option to roll or fly, because she can do so at the same speed. If this makes senso comprendo.

Also welcome to the party SadSnake SadSnake !

Thank you for the warm welcome (and all the cookies)! If any of you want anything to do with the grumpy sand dragon, be sure to pm me. We can discuss relationships and such at your leisure

Lol, I can totally see Ruby tryna sneak into Azdormu's territory and then falling into one of his traps. Then like....being stupid and doing like three more times because she's hard-headed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back