• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Claire: The last Dragon Morpher OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
HAHAHA yeah! Volcano fun times.

As for wealth, well, that’s for you to figure out. :v

Jk, I didn’t think too hard on making it, but he’s likely not as rich as he dresses. So... Ruby’s sticky fingers’ll have to nab his actual clothing.

Lol, yez. Ruby would probably see him as a mysterious ninja-witch lol. Cuz she childish af.

Oh no, don't say that.

But depending on their relationship, she may let him keep his clothes lol. Cuz if anyone else on the street was dressed like Z, she'd prob loot them in an instant.

HAHA, nice! At least someone believes in his carefully cultivated mysterious aura.

That’s... very magnanimous of her. XD Pfft, she leaves them in underclothes? What should their relationship be then, to keep his clothes on? Though I can’t deny there’s something really amusing about meeting someone who wants your robes 24/7 and the shenanigans that come with.

Lol no,
She'll totally take everything. But she is nice enough leave a loincloth or extra shirt. To the least.

Mhmmmzz. She would appreciate an everso often treasure. If he from time to time tells her about other people who may be rich, or tells her about buried treasure or something, that'll take the spotlight of his clothes lol.

Plus, she's that bean that often comes to visit, she always remembers a face, or in his case, a veil.

*Ruby casually flying in the sky*: "hmm, I don't think I messed with Z today."
*Does a U-Turn*

Everything? Oh, not everything, great! :D

Hmm, I mean, he would probably just do it anyway, but now there’s also a reason to if he wants to keep his clothes. I wonder if he just squats in taverns and inns, eavesdropping on gossip for this. ... But again, he’d probably give her some robes if she just asks. Hmm, once in a while he could toss a robe at her if he has no hearsay to give.

HAHAHAHA just to mess with him, priorities there. XD

She wouldn’t be that bad to where she’d loot him in particular. (anyone else, probably) I think she’d genuinely like him. Ruby would find his rhyming funny, might even try to do the same whenever he’s around. The only time I think she’d actually target him is when she’d be bored enough to do so. (Which, can occur quite easily)

lol, most definitely.

Last edited:
Ooh, yeah? XD His rhyming is funny and he has no reason for it. Honestly, I just wanted to make it hard for myself. So the baseline is that they’re friends that met at Al’s volcano then?

Lol, I feel that honestly.

Yeah, that sounds good. Also, question, is Z 66 in human years or dragon years?

Oh yeah, I saw human years vs dragon on two CSes, but the ratios were weirdly different? I was confused, so I’mma say human years, hoping that it’s the classic 365 days per year.

Oh wait no, I read that wrong on the CS. What’s the difference?

Last edited:
Oh ok.
I gotcha.

I'm excited about this rp.
Now if this one more person would join, that'd be swell

Last edited:
I'm excited as well! I think the pokémon idea is a super interesting way to approach the story too! ^_^ oh and I think my character was one of the ones with the differing ages bc I got confused with the time travel elements and the ages of the dragons haha sorry, I fixed the sheet and she should only have one age now!

No worries Pepsi, I think others had the same.
It’s hard there’s so many different age ratios for dragons. I just use the 1:2.8 age factor. Simply because an author that I used to be hitched on used it lol.

I second this notion of catching 'em all, that way each character gets some time in the spotlight.

Also, do we start this as a group already or is Claire gonna play Pokemon and catch us all?
I'm excited as well! I think the pokémon idea is a super interesting way to approach the story too! ^_^ oh and I think my character was one of the ones with the differing ages bc I got confused with the time travel elements and the ages of the dragons haha sorry, I fixed the sheet and she should only have one age now!
I can do that if you guys would like.

The fact of the matter is only, full true dragons can live for hundreds of years, but dragon morphs and dragon shifters have normal human life spans. If a shifter or morph turned 80 that's still a pretty old and frail age for them. But if a full dragon were to turn 80 they're barely a toddler.

Ohhhh, yeah, I was a little confused about ages? I'll change that. What's with dragon years and human years anyway?

I mean, she could be dead from old age? I haven't decided whether I want the angst-everything trope or the I-have-the-rare-happy-family trope.

No worries Pepsi, I think others had the same.
It’s hard there’s so many different age ratios for dragons. I just use the 1:2.8 age factor. Simply because an author that I used to be hitched on used it lol.
ooh okay, I don't know what that is but it sounds really cool!

Kana.M. Kana.M. I edited a little bit of my character's abilities in relation to her utilizing her element. Let me know if something creeps a little bit too much into magic. The science behind light and light frequencies gets pretty confusing for me haha, a throwback to my chemistry class in high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back