• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Claire: The last Dragon Morpher OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Okay. Makes sense.
I'm having trouble thinking of an earth based breath power based in science, other than maybe like poison/acid spit. Thoughts? Better ideas?

Okay. Makes sense.
I'm having trouble thinking of an earth based breath power based in science, other than maybe like poison/acid spit. Thoughts? Better ideas?
Diamonds are earth, also jade, and other minerals. Maybe instead of having dragons breath, you can have earth armor. Their scales can transform into gems. Magma also is earth.

The plant nerd in me just got super excited to see the edition of an earth character, now we have earth, water and light elements. It's like a gardener's dream. :closedeyessmile:

Oh. Boo. Well when is you're day off? You can have us start then. Also, what's your job if I may ask? Kana.M. Kana.M.

Also anyone wanna plot with me guy.

I work in a family-owned business. (That's all I'll delve into really, keepin' it vague)
You good m'dud. Whenever your ready.
The rp ain't going anywhere. (Literally)

Also anyone wanna plot with me guy.

Yee. Honestly, when I saw him, I was like, Ruby's childish self would be all over him. Not in a real romantic way, more like a 13 year old fangirling over Bruno Mars

Don’t mind me, just playing as a regular old human, because being normal is something I enjoy playing as

While everyone else is out here doing anime transformations and doing special things, you got a armored human who is taking down the grunts for them, along with a wolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back