• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Claire: The last Dragon Morpher OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I wrote bump in the character page XD

Will do!
But one idea I have, is that Abelgard has recently finished a bounty of a minor gang leader in the area, and is planning on either restocking his supplies or looking for more bounties to take on

I can do that if you guys would like.
I mean, I'm cool with anything really. But...how would Claire really go about this? I mean, if she went back hundreds of years where her ancestors lived, I doubt they would be able to just...make another time machine within a few months and send her back safe and sound. Idek if Ruby could get her head wrapped around time travelling lol.
I'm not trying to be pessimistic, I'm just curious.

I mean, I'm cool with anything really. But...how would Claire really go about this? I mean, if she went back hundreds of years where her ancestors lived, I doubt they would be able to just...make another time machine within a few months and send her back safe and sound. Idek if Ruby could get her head wrapped around time travelling lol.
I'm not trying to be pessimistic, I'm just curious.
I'll just tell you this (Caution: minor spoiler) Since people haven't been using time travel for how it was made, no one really went back very far. After a few reports of missing time travelers, the news spread that you couldn't get back to the future from the past from any time eairler than the year 1990.

"Rumor has it that if you go back even before 1990, you're never gonna come back."

Claire: Okay but my bloodline-

I just realized...that since magic isn't a thing...Ruby can't just go all Dragon-Ball-transform-into-big-flash-of-light-Kamikazi-megamorphasis-ultra-dragon form....
She has to actually physically go from freaking 120 lbs to dang 524....
I don't see anything but a very painful evolution of the human body.
....mhm...maybe she's done it so many times its nothing to her lol, I'll figure it out.

Ruby: *straight face as her limbs fracture in 3 different directions*

She could have a really flexible or porous bone structure that is able to stretch and transform possibly? Like how cats are able to compact themselves to squeeze into really tiny spaces

That’s true.
At first I was thinking that whenever she wants to morph, her brain would send a chemical through her body that causes her cells to reproduce really fast. But then, just that wouldn’t solve the issue with her having to change her bone structure, though if her bone was more flexible like u suggested, perhaps that would work.

I just realized...that since magic isn't a thing...Ruby can't just go all Dragon-Ball-transform-into-big-flash-of-light-Kamikazi-megamorphasis-ultra-dragon form....
She has to actually physically go from freaking 120 lbs to dang 524....
I don't see anything but a very painful evolution of the human body.
....mhm...maybe she's done it so many times its nothing to her lol, I'll figure it out.

Ruby: *straight face as her limbs fracture in 3 different directions*
Have you ever watched the original Ben Ten? It's more like that and its painless seamless transformation,

So, just to clarify, Dragon Morphs are humans that can turn into dragons and dragon shifters are in a constant state of in between? In that case can Dragon Morphs only use their powers in their dragon form?

So, just to clarify, Dragon Morphs are humans that can turn into dragons and dragon shifters are in a constant state of in between? In that case can Dragon Morphs only use their powers in their dragon form?
Well, dragon shifters are in a constant human form, I just changed shifters to morphs so all those 'halfs' you see are actually morphs and not shifters. I just neglected to tell everyone. My bad ^^'

And yes! Dragon Morphs can only use their powers in their dragon form or half.

So, then dragon morphs can do full dragon and/or half form? And dragon shifters are 'humans' with dragon powers now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back