• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Claire: The last Dragon Morpher OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for the very very late reply. But I'm literally typing up the last bit of the opening. I'm so so sorry if it doesn't live up to your expectations but feel free to ask questions about what's gonna happen. I just wanted to get the reply out so people could join in without having to read the wall of text that I initially intended to write. Hopefully, you all like it.
SadSnake SadSnake sorry for not responding when you asked for an update. Family things have been going on here.
No worries! In all honesty, I'm just glad we're still going. Hopefully the others are still in too. I was really looking forward to this rp.

Revising the end. I'm reading my past OOC posts and am now realizing I sounded really bossy and try-hard professional. Sorry about that :-_-lines:

I'm trying to revise the final draft after that I'll @ everyone to see if they're still interested.

(In order of character forms) Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire , Resting Witch Face Resting Witch Face , ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki , AI10100 AI10100 , First Rose First Rose , Pepsionne Pepsionne , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , Ambiloquous Ambiloquous , Akkun no Baka Akkun no Baka , ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi , SadSnake SadSnake

I'm checking to see if everyone's still interested. I'm very sorry for not keeping up on my promises. From now on I'll try my hardest to be more active with this roleplay. And if you feel like dropping out that's completely fine with me. I'm sorry this took the months.

Kana.M. Kana.M. Sorry, sorry! School's been busy and I'm starting up a side project, so I'm a little too swamped to think of putting another RP on my plate, especially since one of my old ones got a reboot. Good luck though, boss!

Goodness, my bad, I did a doop and messed up the post that shoulda been done a while ago.
I know it's late, but I prefer to keep my word, not to mention I was generally looking forward to this. Idk how everyone else is looking, but if we still going with the three of us...*shrug* idm.

Goodness, my bad, I did a doop and messed up the post that shoulda been done a while ago.
I know it's late, but I prefer to keep my word, not to mention I was generally looking forward to this. Idk how everyone else is looking, but if we still going with the three of us...*shrug* idm.
I'm planning on releasing another interest thread. I'll tag you in it if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back