• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

• Total voters

Kana.M.

Allah is the Greatest
c273cf91910893bc118e754ea29ef85a-1.jpgOokurikara.full.1850336-1-1.jpg
Dragons, Humans, Shifters, and Morphs. Three went extinct and one came out victorious.

The year 32XX history has lost a kiloyear of time. No one dig's up the events of the past. Not in a book, no on the web, not from the memory of your dear old grans. The people of the future don't need schools to learn about historic events. Rather they can experience them. However, the modern folks aren't interested in history, as much as they are in fixing their personal lives.

Claire, however, isn't fond of using time travel to simply find a missing device, or to give her past self a better come back. Claire wants to use time travel for what it was made for. Her history.

On her 14th birthday, Claire found out she was a Dragon-Morph. A half-dragon half-human entity that can shift between forms of both. Her grandad had told her stories of his big dragon family before they passed. When it was only him left. Now it was only her, and Claire is determined to find out what happened to the dragon morphs long ago…

Seeing if there would be interest in a time travel RP about dragons.

There's a girl named Claire who is a Dragon Morph: A human with the ability to transform into a dragon. There's also an in-between form.

Dragon shifters Are dragons in human form that have powers that correspond with an element, as well as small dragonlike features. However, they cannot transform into a full dragon or a half. They can't grow wings or tails.

A full dragon cannot transform from its dragon state.

Claire is a girl from the future. She learns that not only is she part dragon, but the last person with last dragon blood alive. Once she aged 17 Claire decides to go back in time, and figure out where her dragon lineage comes from and who the other dragons we're before there disappearance. But she gets stuck in the time period with her dragon ancestors, during a time of conflict between dragons and humans.

This is just an interest check to see if it'll work. Also, there's no magic. Elements come from science!

If you have any questions about the plot just ask.

OOC:
Fantasy - Claire: The last Dragon Shifter OOC

Oc page + Element choices
Fantasy - Claire: The last Dragon Shifter- Character Page

Last edited:
They enslave Care Bears to utilise the care bare stare...

Or like... everyone fires arrows aha

How do the humans combat the dragons then?
The conflict isn't necessarily a war. More like a cold war from human kingdoms towards the dragon kingdoms. Humans have special weaponry and armors that the dragons can't use and are basically defenseless against.

The conflict isn't necessarily a war. More like a cold war from human kingdoms towards the dragon kingdoms. Humans have special weaponry and armors that the dragons can't use and are basically defenseless against.
Can you explain those weapons and armors in more detail?

It burns there skin, can cause poisoning effects, blindness, disabilities, etc. That's why it's dangerous for dragons.

May I reserve the human?
b5b5ad44c698e81f4aabba6d9c66712f.png

I was thinking a human who is convinced to join the dragon side or maybe he convinces the dragons to join the human side whichever direction the roleplay is supposed to go.

I never thought I'd get the chance to use that half-dragon girl character I made a year or four ago. Thank you based Dovahkiin GM

I do have a question however: Can a dragonshifter be partially transformed, or is it only human form and dragon form?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back