What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Claire: The last Dragon Morpher (FULL)

• Total voters
Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, Foreign, Mystery, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

Wooden Bowl

breaking the laws of physics medieval style
So essentially full physical form control, in relation to shifting between human and dragon. Got it. CS should be posted shortly.

AI10100

Expert Lurker
Hey hey, so I'm interested on playing a full dragon but I was wondering how this party is going to be set with a human and a dragon if they're in a supposed war?

I could make a sympathizer or a loner dragon or some such?

Kana.M.

Allah is the Greatest
Hey hey, so I'm interested on playing a full dragon but I was wondering how this party is going to be set with a human and a dragon if they're in a supposed war?

Some humans are on the dragons side, normally out of sympathy or past relationships. But yeah your dragon can be a loner or whatever you'd like.

Kana.M.

Allah is the Greatest

The conflict isn't necessarily a war. More like a cold war from human kingdoms towards the dragon kingdoms.

AI10100

Expert Lurker
The conflict isn't necessarily a war. More like a cold war from human kingdoms towards the dragon kingdoms.
Ahhh I see I see. Could I get away with a sort of elder dragon who's a diplomat but will fight if necessary? And probably is with the group as both protection and to just generally help them?

Kana.M.

Allah is the Greatest
Ahhh I see I see. Could I get away with a sort of elder dragon wyourho's a diplomat but will fight if necessary? And probably is with the group as both protection and to just generally help them?
Yes, you character can be that.

First Rose

First to Bloom, but Last to Blossum
Actually...I know myself...and I know my dragon char is just gonna become my main. Finna just combine my two peeps. Lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)