• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Claimants of the Forsaken Realm - CS Page

Lore
Here
Other
Here

Cosmo

Does Not Know Kung-fu
Roleplay Type(s)
Character Sheet
[Feel free add more info then is here or rearrange it to your liking!]

Name

Race

Appearance

Personality

Skills

Equipment/Personal Possessions

-- No magical item unless cleared by me first

Past/Current Profession

Family

History

Village Name

Desired Starting Terrain

-- Pick either Desert, Coastal, Grasslands, Mountainous, Hills or Forest. [Pick One]

Retinue/Unique Perk
-- What forces are you starting with? Don't give me numbers [I'll do that for balance], instead describe them but they should be linked to your history and/or profession. Are they fellow knights? Are they men-at-arms? Some bandits? Your surviving pirate crew? Your starting retinue is very useful as they are, pretty much, going to be your only source of quality troops for some time and you're getting them for free.. mostly. However, if you are starting without one, or one that is fairly weak, I'll award some other bonus, could be magical item, could be some NPC 'Champions' [such as party members in your adventuring group if you were an adventurer who got lucky], or even additional fate points/starting coin/larger village size, etc depending on your character's background.

Stats
Don't worry about numbers yet, I'll go over that in discord, instead I want you to pick three of these stats to be your 'primary'. You will receive a bump in those three stats, this will help cut down on some randomness and help the stats reflect the character you had in mind.

Weapon Skill
- Represents a character's competence in hand to hand
Ballistic Skill - Represents a character's accuracy with ranged weaponry
Strength - Measure of raw physical strength.
Toughness - How easily they shrug off injury
Agility - How quick they are
Intelligence - Their ability to reason and general knowledge
Perception - How acute their senses are.
Willpower - Ability to keep their cool in the face of horror
Fellowship - Ability to deceive, charm, befriend or lead.
Fate - Special, you start with 3 [This cannot be a primary]

Extra Notes
Anything of interest you think I should know.​

Last edited:

Character Sheet

Name: Logrim BlazingHand

Race: Dwarf

Appearance: 1662121154274.png

Personality: Logrim is a trailblazer in the realm of the Dwarves, even among the younger dwarves. Where most dwarves are inventive and progressive, he is seen as a much heavier risk taker as he wishes for the greatest rewards for all Dwarven kind. If someone is to take the risk so that they can improve, it'll be him. He cares deeply for those that are under his supervision and will do whatever it takes to make sure that everyone that comes afterwards will benefit from his inventions.

Skills: Blacksmithing
Ranged Attacks (Crossbows, Rifles, Blunderbuss)
Metalworking
Rune Crafting

Rifle
Blunderbuss
Large Repeating Crossbow
Steel and Leather Armor
Shield with Crest of House BlazingHand

Past/Current Profession
Inventor

Family
The Blazinghand Clan is a large one that has its own MountainHome in the Home Mountains. Most of the family stayed there safe and sound. But some of his immediate family members came along for the journey into this dangerous land.

Uncle- Hazzim BlazingHand
Aunt- Salina Blazinghand
The Twins- Turin (Boy) Lila (Girl) Blazinghand

History
Logrim has always been a huge risk taker, ever since he was a young Dwarf. He always wanted to know how things worked, taking apart things and then trying to put them back together. At first, he was not so good at doing the second part. But he managed to grow into that with time and eventual skill. As such, he was seen as a bit of a trouble maker, especially as the third son of the scion of House BlazingHand.

Always questioning everything, even the most basic of Dwarven traditions, there were many in the orthodox elderly that didn't like his actions and had for quite a while to be pushing him out of the MountainHome. Even as the third son, his Father loved him, but he knew that if he did not give into these demands, it would cause problems. However, he didn't want to view it as it was, an exile of his youngest child. Instead, it was broached as a research expedition where he could try out all his most outlandish ideas far away from the MountainHome where they wouldn't cause any danger or damage.

When Logrim heard this news, he was ecstatic. He made sure to gather up as many of his cohorts in the sciences and runesmithing that shared his mentality of growth away from the norms of Ancient Dwarven Society.

They would set up a brilliant and self sufficient research base from which they could create better options for the world.

Village Name
LightHome

Desired Starting Terrain
Mountainous

Retinue/Unique Perk
Scientists- Craftsmen, Runesmiths, Blacksmiths, Researchers, etc

Logrim BlazingHand's father also sent the Disgraced Guard to protect his son and his research settlement. They are all those who for one reason or another were removed from normal military service.

Stats

Weapon Skill - Represents a character's competence in hand to hand

Extra Notes
Anything of interest you think I should know.

Weapon Skill: 22
Ballistic Skill: 40
Strength: 22
Toughness: 39
Agility: 14
Intelligence: 49
Perception: 31
Willpower: 35
Fellowship: 47

Wounds: 13
Fate: 3​

Last edited:
Character Sheet

1662346868876.png

Name: Thesius Marcellius

Race: Human

Personality: Stubborn, Complacent, Prideful

Skills: Drinking, mostly. Likes to read.

Equipment/Personal Possessions:

Set of metal armor - A gleaming set of polished metal armor. Appears to have been rarely used, if it all. Comes with a helmet shaped like a bear with an open maw.
Longsword and Shield - A one-handed longsword, freshly forged and deadly sharp. Accompanying it is a shield emblazoned with House Marcellius' roaring black bear on a yellow field. The shield is almost two meters in height.
Longbow and Arrows - Standard issue, nothing special. Appears to be relatively new as well.
Chestnut - A brown destrier that Thesius rides. Likes to bite and kick.
Mother's Ring - Thesius' mother's ring. A giant ruby topped onto an iron band. Nothing special, it seems.

Books - A set of various novels that Thesius has procured for this expedition. Some are more important than others.
An Encyclopedia of the Hunt - Details the flora, fauna, and wildlife in plains and grasslands, as well as gathering and hunting techniques. A medium tome and fairly new. Studded with many ink marks and riddled with paper folds.
The Thousand Tales - Details the fictional travels of a young priest and his many adventures. Medium in size and well worn. A brief scan of its pages yields many fart jokes. Those have been suspiciously underlined, as if someone found them enjoyable.
A History of the Four Kings - Details the politics of a bygone era in Ironhold's history. A massive chunk of leather and paper, its pages have been yellowed by time. Despite this, each page is clean and unmarked.
Puella's Magics - Details a lengthy history of magic in the human realm. For a species with such a limited lifespan, true mastery of magic has been quite a rarity. Unmarked.

Past/Current Profession: Master of Ships, master of coin. A failure in both. Currently the leader of the Thesius Expedition, looking to settle a beautiful patch of fertile grassland.

Family (And some important figures):

Marsk Marcellius -
King of Ironhold, Husband of Minerva Mystra (Deceased), Father of Julius (Deceased), Marcus (Deceased), Thesius, Julia (Deceased), Emilia. Renowned for his military might and expansionism. Responsible for the many victories fought against the savage Karthian peoples. Currently in Ironhold.
Minerva Marcellius - Queen of Ironhold, now deceased. Was the daughter of Silvanus Mystra and Aurora Godwen. Died in childbirth (supposedly) for the princess Emilia.
Emilia Marcellius - Daughter of Marsk Marcellius and Minerva Mystra. One year of age. Suspected to be a bastard. Currently in Ironhold.
Valentus Mystra - Cousin of Minerva Mystra. Renowned tourney knight and court steward. Twenty-six years of age. Serves as a mentor for Thesius. Rumored to be a Mystrian spy.
Faron Yernwood - Second in command in the Thesius expedition. Hothead most known for leading the insubordinate slaughter of unarmed citizens during the Siege of Karthold.
Remus Lorenthian - Childhood friend of Thesius. From a household of landed knights. Renowned for nothing in particular. Last heir of his house.
Leo Magnus - Serves Faron as the commander of the longbowmen. Supposedly a local hero from Ironhold.
Miles Stormborn - Serves Thesius as the head physician in the expedition. One of the oldest members, nearing 100.

History:

The map spoke a thousand words, it seemed, but not a single one held truth.

It was held down by two black stones and Thesius Marcellius' two slim palms. Despite the chills of the freezing wind that swept from under the silk tent's flaps, he found that his right hand left a sweaty imprint as he raised it in a wide gesture to the men, dressed in leather tunics, sitting morosely on skinny wooden stools. "I have not made a wrong turn. I have followed this scrap of parchment perfectly - every curve and every twist." He spat.
Only one man deigned to give an answer. He spoke, very politely. "Perhaps the climate has been colder than expected, my lord. It is not too late to turn around - as you know, our provisions run low. We could take some time to rest, restock through the local wildlife."
Thesius turned to the man. "And, Valentus, my good friend, what do you think they will say about me back home? About a man who cannot even follow a map?"

"They will say that you had the wisdom to choose correctly. They will say that you chose the lives of your men over your pride."

After hours of frustration, only a sullen silence had followed that slap. Even the winds had finally settled down. It was not supposed to be this way, Thesius reflected. His father's parting words still stung. "18 years of age, and still as useless as a newborn babe. Get out of my sight." How could you do this to me, your only heir? Thesius had thought. "I will. And I will build a better kingdom than Ironhold with these scraps you have left me." He had said.

Thesius' hand moved toward his pocket, where he had kept a ring. His mother's. As an extra humiliation, his father had given him the queer thing - an iron band carved with words so small they were unreadable. On top was a fat ruby that the ring struggled to clutch. In his father's words, "A big teat for a big child."

Thesius wanted to toss that teat into the snows. Instead, he turned to his men and let out a sigh. "It is too late to turn back now. Even if we turn back, we will not reach the grasslands before we begin to starve. We will push on." Wordless, his men left the tent. Valentus remained, shook his head, and followed the others outside.

Thesius placed the two stones on the ground and rolled up the map. After the next climb, we will arrive there. I know it.

And so Thesius and his men marched off into the deepening snow.

Village Name: Icewick

Desired Starting Terrain: Mountainous (Preferably very high and icy)

Retinue/Unique Perk:

Thesius' expedition, ordered by Marsk Marcellius after the death of his wife, Minerva Marcellius, was accompanied by a smaller-than-standard issue of skilled worksmen and their families, travelling in horsed wagons. They brought all the usual tools - axes, hoes, ropes, even needles and thread. In the front were a screen of landed knights in shining armor on coursers and destriers, as well as a string of longbowmen ready to meet any ambush.

Contemporaries have widely noted that the knights suffered the worst from the mountain crossing and contributed to much of the initial difficulty Icewick faced. Against the cold, their armors became their frozen caskets, Harold of Breghton writes, And the snow became their deathbeds.

Stats

Weapon Skill - Represents a character's competence in hand to hand

Last edited:
Character Sheet
[Feel free add more info then is here or rearrange it to your liking!]

Theme

Name
Demitri Black

Race
Human

Appearance

6c5ee8c26e5d315a32dfff979ac70c43.jpg

Skills
Reading
Writing
Novice Animal Husbandry
Novice Toolwork

Clothes on his back

Past/Current Profession
Stable Hand

Family
None

History

Nestled in the far peaks of the Torran mountain range, on the border of civilisation, lies the Grand Abbey Orphanage. An establishment of pious priests and nuns, this ancient church serves her Immaculateness and has taken upon itself the noble duty of caring for the abandoned and orphaned children of the Forsaken Lands.

Demitri Black is one such ward. Arriving on the church's doorstep as a babe, the crying child arrived with no belongings and no name. Dubbed Demiti by one of the nuns, in honour of one of the Abbey's founding Father's and given the surname of Black, due to a theorised bastard heritage, the young lad was raised by the church.

Growing up alongside so many other children in the Grand Abbey Orphanage, Demitri was raised in the greatest humility and modesty, but also strictness by it's staff. Taught the necessary essentials, such as reading and writing, by the Sisters, Demitri was also educated in the Grand Abbey's doctrine by it's Holy Father's.

Taught respect, devotion and subservience to Her Immaculateness, with any dividence to these principles severely punished, living in the Orphanage could be a sombre if not harsh affair for some of it's young wards especially as such ideals applied to the children's guardians, the Immaculate's faithful as well.

However, keeping his head down Demitri attracted no ire from anyone thus granting him some freedoms and allowing the lad to visit the neighbouring township and be trained as a young stable hand. Until on a dark and stormy night, a tremendous conflagration threatened to consume the Orphanage and the neighbouring township.

Asleep in their beds, the young wards had barely any time to flee the ensuing inferno, as their guardians fought the flames. Carrying with them their meagre belongings and mewling babes, the children escaped westward and towards the Forsaken Lands....

Village Name
Foalsfort

Desired Starting Terrain
Forest

Stats

Weapon Skill - 20
Ballistic Skill - 19
Strength - 23
Toughness - 24
Agility - 32
Intelligence - 32
Perception - 21
Willpower - 35
Fellowship - 25
Fate - 3 (+2)
Wounds - 12

Retinue
The lost and orphaned children of the Toran Territories

Minders

Virgil

A tempestuous thirteen year old and one of the only true gifted wards of the Abbey, Virgil has within him a terrible and untapped power. Dimmer than those around him, even with his valiant efforts to succeed, Virgil was routinely beaten and punished by the Sisters for his inadequacy. Finding what he thought was a saviour in one of the Father's led to even more abuse and a greater betrayal. Suffering years of abuse at the hands of his 'guardians' it wasn't long before he snapped and his godly gift was unveiled, dramatically and without remorse, upending the lives of every man, woman and child of the Abbey forever. Behind his brooding expression and dark eyes lies a volcano waiting to erupt...

Stats
Weapon Skill - 23
Ballistic Skill - 20
Strength - 20
Toughness - 34
Agility - 19
Intelligence - 17
Perception - 19
Willpower - 35
Fellowship - 17
Wounds - 13

Talents
Wild Magic [Fire]
Once Hurt, Twice Burnt

Marta

A self sacrificing and pure hearted girl, Marta was the genuine embodiment of what the Grand Abbey Orphanage stood for. One of the oldest orphans, Marta has taken it upon herself to care for her fellow children, acting as mother, matron and maid. Resolute and stalwart, Marta would and will do anything for her brothers and sisters of the Orphanage. Unbreakable and determined, she is unerring in her belief that the children will find a way to survive, willing to give everything she has to make sure these young saplings have a chance to grow and flourish...

Stats
Weapon Skill - 19
Ballistic Skill - 17
Strength - 19
Toughness - 23
Agility - 20
Intelligence - 23
Perception - 23
Willpower - 33
Fellowship - 35 (+5)
Wounds - 12

Talents
Paragon
Beacon of Hope

Unique Perk
Whole Lives Ahead of Em
+2 Fate

Extra Notes
% 5 Negative on Stats
Roll a d10 for all future character creation​

Last edited:
Name
Kaiden Home

Race
Human

Appearance
Spellsword.jpg

Personality
Kind yet stern, with a strong sense of loyalty, honor, and respect

Skills
Swordsmanship
"When the identity is realized, I as swordsman see no opponent confronting me and threatening to strike me. I seem to transform myself into the opponent, and every movement he makes as well as every thought he conceives are felt as if they were my own and I intuitively...know when and how to strike him." ~ D.T. Suzuki

Magic - Specialized in Flame and Metal
"The Blaze of Fire and Ringing of Metal are among the best of my friends, allow me to summon them to introduce you."
-First High Champion of the Order of Silver

Sword of the Champion
'A special blade of the Order of Silver, given to the order's leader as a sign of their position. Has no truly special properties but is engraved in special designs relating to the order.'

Leather Armor
'A set of light leather armor, considered to be standard equipment among order members.'

Silver Ring
'A ring of pure silver, a sign of his marriage as well as a conduit from which he may cast his spells.'

Past/Current Profession
High Champion of the Order of Silver, an order of spellsword freemen

Family
Vivian Home, Wife
'I pledge myself to thee, for as long as we both shall live.'

History
Kaiden's life began on the streets of a city he has long forgotten the name of, begging for scraps of food as soon as he could talk and thieving for more when he could walk. It wasn't until he was six that the Order of Silver came, looking for recruits in any way that they could. Quickly being signaled out for his fledgling connection to the strands of Flame and Metal he was taken into their ranks to be trained in their ways. For the next ten years Kaiden was taught all that he could be taught in swordsmanship, magic, and the ability to lead so that he could join the order. When his sixteenth birthday came, he willingly took his vows and joined the order in full.

For the next decade and a half, he and the rest of the order would fight for small villages and towns who were under threats which they could not battle themselves. It was during one of these missions that Kaiden met Vivian, the woman who would become his wife. During a battle against a far larger threat than they were used to, much of the order was wiped out, almost the entirety of the veteran warriors being slain. Of the remainder Kaiden was chosen as the new High Champion of the order, enabling him to lead them away from their old homes, now little more than a reminder of the tragedy that had befallen them, and to a new start in the Forsaken Realms. After three years of travel within the realm, a village that the order helped asked Kaiden if he and his men would stay, taking over leadership so that the untrained villagers would be safe as well as taught how to defend themselves. A vote was taken among the remainder of the Order of Silver, and it was decided that they would start yet another new chapter for themselves. No longer a travelling order, but one who would establish this village as their home and build it up into a formidable city from which they could offer their aid to a far larger radius.

Village Name
Azdanur

Desired Starting Terrain
Hills

Retinue/Unique Perk
The forces of the Order of Silver, a group of spellsword warriors. Each member of the order is taught the basics of swordplay but is allowed to form their own style as well as incorporate whatever strand or strands of magic calls to them, allowing the order to contain a wide variety of magic usage. Each member is equipped at their most basic with a sword of iron, leather armor, and a tabard bearing the order's standard, they are also given the choice to take up a shield or a second weapon should they wish. Each member is then allowed to begin to gather their own specialized equipment, their only limit being that they must always keep a sword upon their person and that they must wear their tabard.

Stats
Weapon Skill - 41
Ballistic Skill - 24
Strength - 24
Toughness - 26
Agility - 29
Intelligence - 41
Perception - 25
Willpower - 24
Fellowship - 42
Fate - Special, you start with 3​

Last edited:
Name: Tegboran (teg) Pathos

Age 50

Race
shadeling- shadow creatures that wear robes to hold their bodies together and despite common belief do not dissipate in sunlight, and are lucky somewhat resistant to being injured by magic

Appearance

1582177144464.png
Personality
Tegboran is a kindly fellow that tries his best never outwardly hostile he does aim to please others or at least try his best too
Skills
Acolyte of unusual arcane: Teg is an experimentor with combining different magical energies to produce new spells often with explosive results or otherwise

Organiser and planner: Teg is fairly good at planning put a project and organising the work surrounding it useful for his line of work
-- heavy robes, note book, funny looking bronze dagger

Past/Current Profession
Arcane experimentor, currently unintentional cult leader

Family
N/A
History
Tegboran has spent much of his life experimenting with the arcane in hopes of understanding it better and helping others with it, his latest experiment resulted in a MASSIVE detonation that sent the shadeling flying to gods know where crashing into a local church to some minor deity of the village of helbaron, unfortunately for Tegboran he strongly resembles the statue of the deity, resulting in the locals believe their God and come to them, Tegboran didn't have the heart to tell them he wasn't and decided to stick around and help the poor townsfolk especially since they seemed so happy he was here now.
Village Name
Helbaron
Desired Starting Terrain
Hills

Retinue/Unique Perk
Impromptu cult: after crashing into the small church of some minor local God the villager believe Tegboran is said local deity as he strongly resembles them something the shadeling too scared to say no too...

Master of Mirrors: god of introspection, the long-term, and indirect the master of mirrors is a relatively little-known deity for its domains are less then appealing to most, for it takes the form of thr true unidealised perception of most entities, under the surface all are just as horrible, thusly the mirror is its symbol as it indirectly allows one to see themselves for what the really are or perhaps what they belive they wish to be. its blessing are often not obvious nor is its influence a subtle push here and there to help in the future for example it won't fix a dam but it will perhaps give the village the idea of how to solve their problem themselves, few scholar debate the oddly benevolent intentions of the master of mirrors, but prehaps becuse it followers are so few in number it does what it can to keep their faith even if such acts can easily be attributed to mortal ingenuity and luck
1662867450782.png

Stats
Don't worry about numbers yet, I'll go over that in discord, instead I want you to pick three of these stats to be your 'primary'. You will receive a bump in those three stats, this will help cut down on some randomness and help the stats reflect the character you had in mind.

Weapon Skill - 35
Ballistic Skill - 24
Strength - 26
Toughness - 36
Agility - 21 +10%
Intelligence - 46 +5%
Perception - 45
Willpower - 35
Fellowship - 19
Fate - 3

Extra Notes
[You lose 10 Toughness because damage to clothes can = game over, you lose 10 fellowship as you are spooky and people don't like you at first (Will receive a positive modifier when working with your cultist)]. Flip side you get +10 WIllpower for a challenging life and gain:

Talent: Poison/Disease Immunity
Immune to all mundane Poison and Disease [being 'non-material' has its perks]

Last edited:
Name: Irving the Dreamer

Race: Aetherling/Westmarcher

Appearance:

1662680851758.png

Personality: Irving is a relatively straightforward, humble person who seeks the best for his fellow Westmarchers and their beliefs. While the world that they once knew is gone, he is someone who tends to favor tradition.

Skills: Stewardship, Farming, Animal Husbandry, Law, Minor Carpentry/Blacksmithing (Bailiffs are historically in charge of repairing and maintaining buildings/tools for the settlement), Spirit Walking/Communion

Oberon Priest's Warhammer - A hefty warhammer with a carving of a bear on the side, a symbol of Oberon

Westmarcher Bailiff's Mace - A slightly ornamented mace that was issued to bailiffs of the Kingdom to signify their authority as representatives of the royal family and as keepers of the law.

Saddle Horse

Clothes/Gambeson + Breastplate (3 Armor)

A Smoking Pipe

A bag of Dream Grass - A plant that the Aetherlings discovered that helps enable deeper meditation to visit the dreamlands and more easily commune with the spirits

Traveling Equipment

Shield

Past/Current Profession:
Bailiff

Family:
Unknown, Irving was a youngish bailiff, who were usually selected and sent from other villages and towns to prevent favoritism/corruption. While everyone he knew back then are probably dead, it isn't unreasonable to assume that he has descendants related to him. He has yet to otherwise form new intimate relationships, largely due to his concerns with his current seeming immortality.

History:

The courts of Westmarch are a distant memory to most. However, for the Aetherlings... they had grown and lived in those hallowed halls. Hailing from a large village under the rule of the Kingdom of Westmarch, the Aetherlings lived an idyllic, and simple life. Irving was no different as the bailiff of the town. He did his best to serve as her Majesty's official representative in the village, but also took his duty as an administrator and local leader to heart. From sun rise till sun set, Irving would be working in the mud along side the villagers, helping them with the crops, raising barns, patrolling the perimeter of the village as part of the night watch to protect the village from wolves and bandits, and all manners of work that were needed to make sure that the village prospered. However, on one lazy, summer day, the village was struck with calamity. All its inhabitants had collectively collapsed and fell into a coma!

Irving and the villagers found themselves awake in a familiar, yet different land. Little did they know at the time that they had been spiritually brought to the Aether... the dreamlands as they would come to later call it. For what purpose and by whom? They never found out. Time went on in the dreamlands. Had it been a day? A month? A decade? The villagers of Catskill's sense of perception and time did not seem to work in these odd lands. Yet, in the time that they were lost in the Aether, they saw things that defied their sense of reality and indeed led to many questioning their own sanity. Yet one thing was clear to them, the dreamlands were filled with spirits. Things that they once took for granted such as trees, the river, a boulder... spirits resided in them all in this parallel world. It became abundantly clear to the villagers that they lived in mercy of these spirits. Some were kind, others ambivalent, and many... cruel. Some played pranks like little children. Others provided motherly care and guidance. Few even seemed to not even acknowledge the humans as long as they did not actively attempt to wield the strands and transform them. Nay, the kind spirits had taught them how to gently guide the strands much like how a mighty river can slowly be diverted through the construction of a dike.

With their own wits, and generous help, the villagers did their best to survive in this strange realm... but one day they heard a soul shaking thunder blast and woke up... back in their quiet village. The villagers would later learn that the thunder that they heard was the opening of the Maelstrom, which forcefully ejected these lost spirits out of the Aether and back to their mortal coils. More alarming though, was the fact that centuries had passed. Their village had been quarantined and left abandoned by the Kingdom as they had feared that the entire village had been cursed by foul magic that made them all sleep eternally. However, despite time moving forward... none of them had aged at all. It was like their bodies had been frozen in time like the elves who lived such long lives that none of them had ever died of old age.

When the Aetherlings first woke, they attempted to seek the guidance of their Queen. Yet, they swiftly discovered that such a time was long past and that the world was no longer familiar. They could not speak with other humans as it seemed like they spoke some strange patois and dialects that made them completely unintelligible except for a few words. Many of the humans seemed to be outright hostile to the villagers as the fragmented successor states of the great kingdoms of man waged war amongst themselves. Thus, the villagers began to slowly isolate themselves within the forested mountain and not straying far from their village to avoid being caught up in the conflict. On rare occasion, they did send out small groups to learn more about the world, obtain certain lacking items and equipment, and have minor interaction with outsiders.

They spent centuries keeping to themselves. Applying the wisdom that they had learned in the dreamlands to their daily lives. They came to believe that every object in the world had an equal spiritual analog in the dreamland and that the mightier spirits such as the spirit of the sun were effectively de facto gods due to their power. Yet, every spirit was worthy of respect and that the greater spirits/gods were worthy of more. To the Westmarchers, their spiritual journey was clear evidence of not just a single all mighty god, but a panoply of countless spirits that simply existed in a hierarchy that was balanced and natural.

The idea of balance and the natural order became a fascination to the Westmarchers. Whenever they tilled the soil to grow and harvest crops, they thanked the spirits of the earth with a feast and buried a bounty of fish. When they caught said bounty of fish, they would share the catch with the water spirits as a sign of thanks and appreciation. With such reciprocity, the Westlanders were blessed with bountiful harvests and plentiful fish as the spirits gave back in the eyes of the Aetherlings. The Aetherlings even dabbled in herbalism as they came to discover that certain plants promoted meditation and enabled one to "visit" the Aether through an induced long sleep. To deny the role of the spirits in daily life was practically a sin in the eyes of the Aetherlings. Yet, the greatest sin in the eyes of the Aetherlings... was the creation of the Maelstorm as it destroyed the balance of the parralel worlds and defied the natural order. It was an act of arrogance. To think that man could forcefully take from the dreamlands and impose their will upon the spirits is folly, man's original sin.

The seemingly eternally living Aetherlings decided to break their isolation. They had to find a way to fix the Maelstorm and atone for the great sin that man had committed. Thus, the Westmarchers sent a small group of explorers and adventurers to the Forbidden Realm, trying to get closer to the gaping spiritual wound in this realm, learn more about it and hopefully find a cure.

Village Name: Occiden Marag

Desired Starting Terrain
Forest

Retinue/Unique Perk
The main bulk of the retinue would consist of volunteer explorers and adventurers who have firm convictions about attempting to "cure" the Maelstorm and are among the original Westmarchers who were stuck in the Aether. However, along their journey they might have been able to convert some folk into the Aetherling cultural and religious beliefs and joining their spiritual pilgrimage and sacred quest to return balance to the realm.

Stats

Weapon Skill - 20 + 11 = 31
Ballistic Skill - 20 + 7 = 27
Strength - 20 + 9 = 29
Toughness - 20 + 13 = 33
Agility - 20 + 9 = 29
Intelligence - 30 + 11 = 41
Perception - 20 + 12 = 32
Willpower - 40 + 17 = 57
Fellowship - 20 + 14 = 34 (+10 bonus when dealing with Aetherlings/Others used to Aetherlings)
Fate - Special, you start with 3

You have 13 wounds [10 + TB (first number in toughness so 3).]

As a non-mage, you gain the stat 'Attacks 2' so you may make 2 attacks a round.

As a non-mage, you will also gain the Talent: Oberon's Fury [You may rename this to whatever you wish that suits your character], when rolling for damage with a melee weapon, if a 10 is rolled, you may immediately make another attack. This can stack infinitely.

Extra Notes

Champions:

Karl the Walker - Karl was one of the original villagers who had gone through and survived the dreamlands with Irving. He had been the local forester, the man appointed to take care of the Queen's forest lands in the region. This usually meant taking care of the trees, cutting down old ones, planting saplings, selling lumber, and stopping poachers but during times of emergency or trouble such as bandits hiding out in his forest, or a band of wolves causing trouble, Karl was the one responsible for raising a posse to deal with such issues. Anything that harmed the ecosystem or natural balance of the forests, he was the man entrusted to find and execute a solution. A typically quiet man who enjoys tranquility and long treks out in the woods alone, Karl was actually the one who first discovered the Dream Grass as he had thought it was an invasive foreign species and brought the first samples back to the village.

Woodsmen - +5 Perception, this rises to +10 when making perception checks for tracking or making spot and investigation checks within a forested area.

Master Hunter - When attacking any creature that is a 'Beast', any weapons he uses gain the Impact* special rule. In addition, Karl counts as having Armor Piercing [1]*. If Karl is using a weapon that already has Impact, he will get to reroll any missed attack against the target.

*Impact: When rolling for damage, roll 2d10 and apply the best.
* Armor Piercing: Ignore a level of armor equal equal to the rating.

Equipment:
Hunting Bow + Quiver of Arrows (10/10)
Hunting Knife/Dagger
Sword
Rope
Dark/Greenish/Grey/Brown Clothes+Cloak
Pouches
Bird Whistle
Short Spear/Javelin
Hunting Horn
Hatchet/Small Wood Axe
1 Vial of Alchemical Fire

Just like your player character, they gain primaries and have their stats rolled same as him. However, they pick only two primaries and they do not get a reroll/can't set the lowest to 11.

Weapon Skill 20+19 = 39
Ballistic Skill 30+20 = 50
Strength 20+11 = 31
Toughness 20+10 = 30
Agility 20+19 = 39
Intelligence 20+6 = 26
Perception 30+5+17 = 52
Willpower 30+8 = 38
Fellowship 10+4 = 14

---

Ada the Confessor - Ada had been the local sage in the village. An ambitious young woman who had sought to become a man of the cloth, she found herself struggling against a theocratic system which discounted her due to her gender and could not become an ordained priest. Yet, her desire to learn of the world and the divine drove her to learn as much as she could and attempt to obtain a formal education in the cities. With some success, despite the odds stacked against her, she was able to obtain access to many books and obtain a mentor/professor who she could write to though she was never able to attend a school. While not an official member of the clergy, Ada took on the role of the local pastor and doctor as she was certainly the most educated out of anyone in the village. However, her faith was severely tested in the Dreamlands... despite those trials, she came to understood the role of the divine in the world. She pieced together a coherent faith based on everyone's experiences and gave birth to the new Aetherling faith by combining various religious dogmas and tenets into a well woven tapestry of spiritual enlightenment. It was thanks to her that many villagers were saved from the brink of despair as their view of reality was seemingly shattered as she provided them with a new conceptual framework to view their lives with. Indeed, the Aetherling cultural and spiritual identity could largely be attributed to her and her guidance.

Medical Knowledge Ada counts as a 'Surgeon'. So long as she is standing at the end of the combat, she grants +1 to all your death save rolls.

Theologian - Ada has a lot of experience in blending past beliefs with new ones, as such, she is very adept at converting people over by pointing out the existing similarities of their beliefs. As long as she is in the village, the conversion rate of immigrants is increased, she will also lower any religious discontent from differing religions.

Weapon Skill 20+2=22
Ballistic Skill 20+5=25
Strength 20+2=22
Toughness 20+10=30
Agility 20+5=25
Intelligence 30+14=44
Perception 20+3=23
Willpower 30+8=38
Fellowship 20+14=34

Equipment:
Various books
Parchment Quills/Charcoal
Inkwell
Medicinal/Herbalism Bag
Sticks of Incense

Last edited:
Name
Nym Zolond

Race
Drow

Appearance
Nym Zolond SF.jpg

Personality
Nym Zolond is a calculating and manipulative figure, dangerous enough to have been banished from Drow Society to the surface world. His ambition is almost limitless, driven by the urge to achieve success in whatever venue he sets himself in. As a merchant he is known to keep his word but is not shy about leaving in fine print one should always be wary of. Those who serve him find he is a generous master, rewarding loyalty with good pay and luxuries. Betrayal is treated with an intense ruthlessness that reminds one why this man was banished even from the Drow. He will destroy the life and livelihood of anyone who betrays him if he can. He notably prefers not to get his own hands dirty, relying on others for physical violence.

Skills
Commerce
Intrigue
Politics
Necromancy

Fine Clothing
Fine Food and Drink
Trader's scales
Writing Kit
Sealing Wax
Merchant signet
Maps (Coastal and Trade Lanes)
Necromancer's tools
Bottle Collection

Past/Current Profession
Merchant/Necromancer

Family
Reliza Zolond - Family Matriarch/Mother
(Banished Nym to die on the surface)

Soska Zolond - Sister
(Deceased - Soul taken by Nym - Green Bottle on his desk)

History
Nym Zolond was the son of the Matriach of House Zolond in the Underdark. House Zolond were infamous for their mastery of Daemonology, producing some of the greatest summoners and binders of daemons on this world. The family made it a business of supplying these services to various other Houses to secure their occult dominance in Drow society. Being a male, Nym was likely to still be taught magic but never given the same level of attention a female would. His use was more as a political tool for marriages or serving the House more in the ongoing intrigue and politics of the Drow Houses in the Underdark within their vast cities.

Nym was a loyal son to a point, becoming quite skilled at the movement of coin to fund various intrigues for House Zolond. He hoped to be a valued advisor but tired of the dangers of Daemonology. He elected to explore a more spurned art that the Drow reserved more for their priests and no others. Necromancy called to him, the chill touch of death or the draining of life to make oneself stronger. Nym used this secret study to strengthen himself and weaken those siblings he felt were trying to target him to climb the ranks. The death of his sister, who had taken to trying to bully him and challenge his position was the final breaking point. His mother uncovered Nym's study of the dead arts and had him publicly exiled to he surface where he was likely to die.

Nym had considered this a outcome long ago. Exile was considered the cruelest means of execution for most Drow could not handle the surface. Nym had supplies and contacts with the surface in place for this very situation aside from obtaining useful items to use in his role as a House agent. Using those very resources, Nym survived while wondering if this was the only kindness his mother would ever show him for she surely must hw knowing about his backup plans. Yet she'd left him to endure perhaps as some small payment for his period of success as a servant of her House. He certainly had done his part but it seems the Drow could not stomach a male wielding necromancy.

Spurning his people, Nym worked to worm his way into surface society, spending decades establishing hismelf as a reliable merchatn and even building a personal mercenary company to do his bidding. His fortunes grew even as he continues to quietly experiment and develop his dark arts. The soul was an amusing thing and he sought to collect them. His favorite techinque was to seal a soul in a bottle, bond to serve him and answer truthfully. He collected souls from those who broke their deals with him or betrayed him. Their souls forming a sinister collection he could consult and talk to. Some considered him made for his tendency to speak to a seemingly empty room, his office shelves holdings his collection of colorful, ornate bottles.

The recent rush settle the Forsaken Realm has gotten Nym's attention, realizing that he could make a killing as a merchant prince in the region. A port could be built in his name, his own private realm to reign over and enrich himself. It also meant he could practice and develop his skills in necromancy more. To seek and refine it beyond what he felt was a rather sloppy iteration born of a lack of imagination on the part of practitioners. He would change that and perhaps find out just how powerful he could become.

Village Name
Port Zolond

Desired Starting Terrain
Coastal

Retinue/Unique Perk
Gilded Blades - Mercenary Company
The Gilded Blades are a mercenary company funded and created by Nym Zolond to protect his mercantile interests or other matters he focuses upon. They are professional soldiers and train to act together. The company is used to his scheming nature after decades of service, following him into his efforts to the point where he has managed to pull together the resources for this mad scheme to build a new coastal trading port in the Forsaken Realm. They favor infantry tactics and archery considering their task often to protect projects that Nym is attempted to generate a profit from.

Stats
Weapon Skill - 38
Ballistic Skill - 22
Strength - 30
Toughness - 35
Agility - 41
Intelligence - 48
Perception - 22
Willpower - 48
Fellowship - 39

Fate - 2
Wounds - 13
Magic Power - 3

Extra Notes
Theme Music

Last edited:
Character Sheet

Name

Araquiel The Dreamer / Araquiel The Fallen

Race
Angelic Spirit
Cursed into a Mortal Form [Human]

Appearance
1662861597667.png

Personality

Skills

Spirit Magic [Light/Ice] | Paper Charm[Life/Metal]

Equipment / Personal Possessions

Past Profession

Angelic Spirit of Dreams

Family

History

"In accordance with the Covenant of Heaven, we will return to the Seven Mountains, the Divine Realm of Light, Sacred Home of The Angels." A voice echoed in the ears of every angelic spirit. every single one responded, "As the Goddess Decrees."

Throughout the mortal realm, rays of light appeared as the angels ascended into the skies, recalled by their Goddess. The Angelic Spirit of Dreams rejoiced as he was excited to return back to the Seven Mountains but his excitement was disrupted when his ray of return flickered before disappearing. He hovered in the skies in confusion before looking behind him when he noticed a familiar presence.

There she was, the Goddess of Light, Mother of Angels, Ruler of The Seven Mountains, looking down at him but without her usual aura of benevolence and kind smile. She looked at him emotionless, like a Golem from those mortal nations.

1662864828482.png

"Goddess? Mother?" The Angel could only call out in confusion. Has he done something to earn the ire of his Mother?

"Araquiel the Dreamer, you have committed an unpardonable sin against the Heavens." Her voice echoed in his mind. The mouth of the Goddess didn't move, but her thoughts were projected directly into the mind of Araquiel who immediately paled.

"What sin have I committed, Mother?"

"You have dreamt of something you should have not."

"I am the Angelic Spirit of Dreams. Dreams are my aspect! I should be able to dream whatever I want! Dreams are limited! Dreams are-"

"Ambition, if taken too far. An aspect of the Daemons." The Goddess cut off Araquiel. The Dreamer wanted to speak more but realized he was unable to as if his mouth or intent to speak was sealed. He looked at the Goddess who seemed to be infinitely growing and exuding unbearable pressure on him. He could not even move. Tears dropped from his eyes as he could only cry.

"Araquiel the Dreamer, Angelic Spirit of Dreams, Steward of the 5th Mountain, you are hereby banished from the Seven Mountains and your name struck out from the Angelic Records."

"I strip you of your title as the Steward of the 5th Mountain." The starry crown in his head shattered and scatted into motes of light

"I strip you of your status as an Angelic Spirit." Power began to leave his body and his hair turned from white to black.

"I strip you of all your achievements and glory." The golden tattoo on his body faded away.

"I strip you of your wings." The feathers on his wings rapidly fell away and its skeletal structure crumbled into dust.

The Goddess coldly looked at him one more time before giving her last decree, "I, the Goddess of Light, cast you out into the mortal realm, to live a mortal life, to die a mortal death."

"May you begin anew, as Araquiel the Fallen, a mortal." At that moment, Araquielt sensed a hint of sadness from the Goddess before everything turned black.

And so, Araquiel the Fallen fell, into the mortal realm, as a mortal. When he woke up, over 1,300 years passed.

Village Name
Nova Empearal

Desired Starting Terrain
Mountains

Retinue/Unique Perk

Stats

Weapon Skill - 33
Ballistic Skill - 30
Strength - 26
Toughness - 35
Agility - 27
Intelligence - 38
Perception - 48
Willpower - 58
Fellowship - 59
Magic Power - 3
Wounds - 13
Fate - 3

Extra Notes

Last edited:
Name
Dina Bélanger

Race
Human

Appearance
1665002481597.png

Personality

Socially graceful is what many tend to describe Dina as. A graceful person, in the first sense, is one who is unruffled, someone who can deal with trials and tribulations without breaking step. And in the second sense, a person who can speak with different kinds of people with ease while using feelings, words, and ideas to work with people rather than physical activity to do things. Like a butterfly dancing among the flowers, and that's exactly who Dina is. She isn't often seen blowing up at people, saying things she knows she'll regret, or hurling furniture through windows during an episode of fury. She's composed and doesn't let other people get to her and she knows when to take a breather if she feels herself getting angry nor she would never be seen ranting and raving or hurling insults at people, either. When it is needed, Dina came to be a bastion of serenity when others require it of her her.

Skills
Politicking
Intrigue
Persuasion
Networking

Fine Durable Attire
Signet Ring
Cloak
Books
Inkwell & Quill

Past/Current Profession
Disgraced Noblewoman

Family
Marcellus Bélanger - Father/Family Patriarch
Gabrielle Bélanger - Mother
Ophelia Bélanger - Sister
Remiel
Bélanger - Brother

History
Oh how dreadful it was. For a woman's only purpose in this world to be a wife and mother. At least Dina Bélanger thought so. Born the eldest daughter of the wealthy and long standing House Bélanger, it was her duty to marry well. Those around her would never let her forget that. Even during infancy it was a fact she was constantly reminded of. A fact that was considered so important, she needed to know and prepare for at such a young age. But did anyone ever care to ask what she wanted? The world was a sprawling place, there were so many things that were waiting to be explored and she simply couldn't get enough of it. Like a bird ready to spread its wings Dina wished to fly.

Yet no sooner as she leapt a hand tugged her backwards and sent her tumbling into a pit of despair. Her father had found her a husband. He was an affluent titled man whose opulence would surely benefit House Bélanger in a number of ways. Like a greedy dragon their family always seemed to thirst for gold despite already having an enormous amount. The sweet freedom that had always been at the tip of her fingers was rapidly diminishing and she was at a loss on how to prevent it. Life as an unwed woman of noble birth was something she had taken for granted, a privilege that she hadn't even realized she held.

Dina begged, pleaded even, to her father not to give her hand over in marriage to this man. Yet it would seem not even the cries of his daughter could sway his decision. The betrothal was set in stone and Dina raged. It was that same night, as her father ordered the guards to bar the doors to her chambers, that she made a decision.

She would not lay by and watch as her fate was ordained by others as they saw fit.

Powerless and confined within her quarters she may be, the impact of words always prevailed. Sowing the seeds of deception had been easy. All it had taken was one innocent houseboy and a foolish blabby maid with a loose mouth for various constantly changing tales of besmirching nature to be floating around.

A maiden no longer was Dina Bélanger, purity stolen away by a lowly servant.

Or so, it was thought.

It didn't take long before such shameful news reached the ears of her father. To say he was furious would be a comparable understatement of the century.

"Dina, do you understand what you have done to this family?"

He said to her, hands tightly cradled in his lap, almost in a restraining manner.

She did. That's why she had done it. Why else?

If he knew this it wasn't something he shared, merely conceding in the face of her unregretful defiance and instead choosing to level her with a disappointed look. It would seem that no longer was she welcomed here.

This place that had once been home, was one nevermore.

Village Name
Argenté

Desired Starting Terrain
Costal

Retinue/Unique Perk
Talent: The Light's Wrath

Champions -

Alana Bulstrode

|
Dina's Handmaiden

Weapon Skill - 23
Ballistic Skill - 31
Strength - 30
Toughness - 34
Agility - 36
Intelligence - 35
Perception - 49
Willpower - 36
Fellowship - 47
Wounds - 13

Alana's Talents
World Weary
Alana gains a +10 to perception when it comes to uncovering the truth or rooting out deception or trickery.

Charming Company
Alana is witty, charming and just a bit lucky. She knows how to navigate social circumstances and situations to best fit her. She gains a flat +5 to Fellowship, this goes to +10 when trying to charm, seduce, convince or deceive someone.

Kanis Talbot

|
Dina's Personal Guard

Weapon Skill - 36
Ballistic Skill - 40
Strength - 35
Toughness - 33
Agility - 30
Intelligence - 27
Perception - 33
Willpower - 40
Fellowship - 21
Wounds - 13

Kanis' Talents
Dina's Sworn Knight
If Dina is to ever take damage from a melee attack, missile attack, or a magic missile, and Kanis is within five meters, Kanis may intercept the attack and take the damage instead.

Champion
As long as Dina is on the field, Kanis gains Fearless. In addition, if Dina is ever felled by a foe, Kanis will gain Hatred against all enemies.

*Fearless: Is immune to Fear and treats Terror as Fear.
*Hatred: Unit may reroll all missed attacks against the source of their hatred.

Stats
Weapon Skill - 23
Ballistic Skill - 35
Strength - 25
Toughness - 35
Agility - 35
Intelligence - 49
Perception - 38
Willpower - 49
Fellowship - 49
Fate - 3
Wounds - 13

Extra Notes
N/A.

Last edited:
Name
Eyva Vess

Race
Half elf

Appearance
IMG_3931.jpg

Personality
Very gentle, kind, and wickedly intelligent. Always looking for new and interesting ways to utilize the magical strands and disciplines she has already acquired. She's a little nervous about trying to learn new ones for... reasons.

Skills
The first mage she knows of that's utilized Motumancy, a blend of shadow and beast magic centered around emotional control. She also knows both of its parent strands, though not as well.

An array of tools for research, a large book containing her notes, which she keeps on a locked box, and assorted basic travelling supplies.

Past/Current Profession
Mage dedicated to ending conflicts without violence.

Family
Some, but they don't approve of the magic she chose to learn. She's fairly distant from them.

History
She's always been pacifistic by nature, and decided early on in her life that she wanted to find a way to have magic work as a harmless deterrent rather than a weapon. Her community fully supported this, up until they realized that it involved Shadow magic. She did successfully discover a new discipline for it, but it's... not well liked. Something about it having uses for assassins, Spies, and other such manipulative professions.

Village Name
Colova

Desired Starting Terrain
Coastal

Retinue/Unique Perk
A few assorted mages who were curious about this new discipline of magic, but mostly creatures she's either tamed or made arrangements with.

Stats

Weapon Skill
Ballistic Skill
Strength
Toughness
Agility
Intelligence +
Perception +
Willpower
Fellowship +
Fate

Extra Notes
Name
 Corrina

20, give or take

Race

Nightmare/Daemon

Appearance
1665100204601.pngPersonality

Sadistic, manipulative, and very, very focused on being remembered and feared by those she encounters.

Skills

Torture, deception, intimidation

History

It's an interesting thing, fading in and out of existence. At first, it was just a little thing. Bits of words from family, from colleagues. Whispers of worry. Then more and more was collected. Anxiety, paranoia, waxing and waning as the sun sets and rises.

What is a motumancer truly capable of? Force someone to fall in love? To trust? To obey? A good person can be corrupted. A heart can stop from fear. People die of broken hearts. Is anything with a core of shadow truly kind?

Nightmares become background thoughts. Become permanent anxieties. Become real fears. And the fear of someone so tied in to emotion is something potent.

Eventually, all of those strands of thought solidified into something new. Something created from the aether, from all of those repeated nightmares and thought patterns. She's not quite real. Not yet. More people need to know her. To fear her. Or dear Eyva could just... sleep forever. Fuel her reality. Either way works, really.

Name:
Ivan Mäkinen

Race:
Human

Appearance:
F39DB7CD-4D4E-48C0-8E21-73BED2DCE0E0.jpeg

Personality:
Ivan is an individual known for his rather improper nature when interacting with others, often coming off as rude and often trying to get straight to the point (hating long conversations or sentences that lead to nowhere), or his joking around with otherwise serious matters, although there is more than first glance in regards to him. Having a special kind of cunning to him that other Bandits don’t have, as well as his leading nature to get the other bandits to follow along with his plans. Ivan also seems to have a certain bond with his fellow bandits, often holding grudges against those that kill his men (although he isn’t shy about having others within the bandit group put their lives on the line such as Kobolds arming themselves with explosives.)

Skills:
-Archery
-Tracking
-Guerrilla Warfare
-Beast Taming / Training (Has experience in regards to training hunting dogs and falcons with some other animals dabbled in)

-Bandit Garb
-Durable Hunting Bow
-Throwing Knives
-A gold locket that his mother had stolen from a noble long ago (has a picture of some woman and a child)
-Quiver full of arrows
-Leather Pouch

Past/Current Profession:
-Current Profession: ‘Unemployed’/Brigand

Family:
Unknown man - Father (Status: Unknown)
Hega Mäkinen - Mother (Status: Deceased)

History:
The Crimson Death… what was once a large bandit clan that had gained infamy throughout the continent due to not only its size but the amount of different species all working together in order to accomplish the same goal. It was only through the death of its leader, Hega Mäkinen, that the clan had broken apart with various Bandit leaders attempting to grasp at the seat of leadership, fighting amongst themselves over who should continue leading the clan. However, some Bandits had went away from the civil war that had started between the clan members, either to stay out of the fight or attempt to create their own Bandit Group as to challenge the Legacy of the Crimson Death.

One of which was none other than the son of Hega, Ivan Mäkinen. Despite the infamous reputation of Hega, known for sparing little mercy to those attacked by her clan as well as raiding villages on the daily, she had raised Ivan the best she could. Teaching him important lessons to Ivan… such as raising and training his own falcon or practicing archery with a bow, she had installed the lesson that words can often times be as strong, if not stronger, at handling other people such as intimidation to get people in line or leading others to do what you want. When it came time for Ivan to leave the Clan with the death of its leader, he had amassed a group of those still loyal to the Mäkinen bloodline and had set off in the dead of night, now wandering through the lands, attempting to make a living as well as bring back the reputation and infamy the Mäkinen line had…

Group Name:
Mäkinen’s Legacy

Desired Starting Terrain
--Forest

Retinue/Unique Perk

Nomadic gang of Bandits:
What was once part of a far larger group of bandits, these individuals are an example of one of many split up groups of bandits that was once part of a far larger clan that Ivan’s own mother had made. Being made up of three races (as of currently), Humans, Kobolds, and Beeravians (’Soldier’ variant), these bandits have long been used to life on the road, moving about from location to location in search of both resources to live and people to steal from. These bandits are especially trained for an more ambush esque lifestyle, often setting up traps for those unlucky to come across them and fighting unfair from afar with bows… being hidden by the natural landscape of the area around them. These Bandits have also dabbled with using animals to aid in their everyday life, such as Hunting Dogs for tracking down animals and Falcons to scout from above.

Stats

Weapon Skill: 20+5=25
Ballistic Skill: 30+20=50
Strength: 20+7=27
Toughness: 20+12=32
Agility: 30+11=41
Perception: 20+13=33
Intelligence: 20+5=25
Willpower: 20+7=27
Fellowship: 30+17=47
Fate - 3

Extra Notes: