• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Civilization (A Fantasy Historic RP)

Trektek Trektek Yep its still open! Feel free to throw your CS in and I'll take a look at it. I'm looking forward to it.

Thanny Thanny No worries Thanny! Take your time. You already told me you weren't going to be able to post a lot for a couple of weeks, so don't feel bad. You're completely okay, I get that work sucks sometimes.

Trektek Trektek Yep its still open! Feel free to throw your CS in and I'll take a look at it. I'm looking forward to it.

Thanny Thanny No worries Thanny! Take your time. You already told me you weren't going to be able to post a lot for a couple of weeks, so don't feel bad. You're completely okay, I get that work sucks sometimes.
Fantastic. I have Jury duty today and I'll need to update my Birth of Nations thread as well as next post in a one on one thread, but I should be able to get the CS done by the end of this week or the beginning of next week. :-)

Trektek Trektek I just read through a bit of your Birth of Nations thread. That's such a cool RP! I love how our ideas are so similar, but at the same time so wildly different in execution. The way you turned the RP into a pseudo board game is such a fun concept.

Trektek Trektek I just read through a bit of your Birth of Nations thread. That's such a cool RP! I love how our ideas are so similar, but at the same time so wildly different in execution. The way you turned the RP into a pseudo board game is such a fun concept.
Hahaha. Im glad that you approve. I've actually done 3 acts previously before this reboot and picked up new techniques as I've gone. So thank you. If you have discord, I can invite you to the chat where you can read up on the diplomacies and explorations. :-D

*squints*, aha! So that is how I discovered your name, Trektek! I watched your thread for a time. It is one of the few that made me get into the idea of nation building RPs for the first time, so thank you there.

*squints*, aha! So that is how I discovered your name, Trektek! I watched your thread for a time. It is one of the few that made me get into the idea of nation building RPs for the first time, so thank you there.
Aww shucks. I'm so glad that I could help inspire you. That makes me very happy. :-)
You guys are welcome to stop by BoN anytime. :-D

Just PM me the discord link and I'll definitely join! It'll be a good source of inspiration. And if you have any good pointers or tips from running BoN, feel free to share!

Trektek Trektek , was that a Diggy Diggy Hole reference I see in the character sheets? The previous goblin chief trying to take the dwarves' mountain home? =P

Out of all the good stuff in there, that one especially met my eye.

Edit: Just for clarification I mean nothing ill by it. It just made me smile and curious. My kiddo loves that video.

Last edited:
Trektek Trektek , was that a Diggy Diggy Hole reference I see in the character sheets? The previous goblin chief trying to take the dwarves' mountain home? =P

Out of all the good stuff in there, that one especially met my eye.

Edit: Just for clarification I mean nothing ill by it. It just made me smile and curious. My kiddo loves that video.
Hilariously enough, that was not my intention. Just some generic Dwarven Fortress type stuff.

But now you got me to watch that cool video. :-)

I should be able to continue and hopefully finish up my CS after lunch.

Ooh, DwarfFortress! That is fantastic. I adore NetHack, myself, though DwarfFortress is a very nice, neat, and exploded upgrade among the Rogue-likes. I should play it sometime. I only watched gameplay footage and some amazing videos from a maker I forget the name of who draws his characters and the shenanigans that happen to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back