• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐‚๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐จ๐๐ฌ || roleplay!

Characters
Here
The girl didn't notice the blush rising to her face as she sat down. Hearing the name come from him made her feel fuzzy. "Alright. So, we already know who he was and what he acted like." She brushed her bangs to the side before continuing.

"We met when we were nine, I think. I had been roaming the Outside for four years prior before we met. I was abandoned at five in my sleep and four years later Levi attacked me.

I was minding my own business in the hollow of a large tree and I heard yelling outside." Angel thought back, her eyes becoming cloudy as she went back in time.

She sat in the hollow, hugging the dark-green shawl close to her frail body. She work a dark hood and tattered brown shorts. Make-shift bandages littered her bruised legs as she closed her eyes, dark bags present on her sunken face.

"Levi! I'm hungry! And the shadows are scaring me! The Dark Lord's followers could come at us any minuet!" an annoying male voice whined, his footsteps meeting the girl's ears.

Her eyes flew open, as she peeked from the hollow, seeing two boys on the ground below.

"You're annoying, kid, I don't know why I decided you should tag along," a shorter boy scowled, wiping the dirt off his cheek. "I'm older, though! And taller! You're a midget," the other boy boasted, kicking a root of the tree.

"You're taller by a centimeter, idiot!"

Geela's grey eyes watched the interaction before Levi began to climb her tree out of boredom.

"Oh no, people," she muttered, her voice in a low whisper. Her dishevelled hair covered part of her face as she backed into the tree.

Levi noticed the hollow, not seeing the girl hiding in the shadows. Her dark, messy camouflaged her. "Hey, kid. I found a hollow."

"I don't want to see the stupid hollow! And my name is Alek! I'm older!"

Levi 'tsked'. "Whatever," he mumbled, catching a glimpse of the girl's chromatic eyes. He pulled out a dagger, thinking she was an unusual shadow. He stepped forward cautiously, eyeing her. The blade was pointed at her before her eyes widened and she let out a ear-breaking screamed.

Lev's eyes widened as he covered his ears, muttering foul words under his breath. "Shut up! Shut up you damn shadow or I'll kill you!"

Geela blinked at his response, shutting up. "Shadow? You? Stupid?" she said in small pieces, slapping his arm as he dropped the dagger. Before he could reach out to it she stepped on it. "I. Not shadow," she managed to say, frowning at him.

"Okay. I get it. Give me back my dagger."

She shook her head, picking it up and backing away from him. "No. How? Find me." The boy blinked incredulously. "How did I find you? I wasn't trying to! I was bored and that kid was so annoying! What even are you anyways." He was the first person to understand her besides her brothers. He understood her broken speech, but that didn't mean he understood how she felt.

She glared. "Rude. Not nice."

Alek jumped into the hollow. "Yo. You scream like a girl, you know that?" he asked, looking at Levi. "That wasn't me!" the shorter boy yelled, pointing at Geela, who was looking at the new person wearily.

Al blinked, slowly stepping towards her. "Hey. Are you... Okay? Did he scare you?" Levi rolled his eyes, muttering a sarcastic comment. He had yet to develop his flirtatious personality, which he found after entering the city.

Gee nodded, letting down her defenses slightly. She never knew. Even the darkest of devils could be beautiful. After all, the devil was once God's favorite angel. 'Safety,' her mind whispered, looking into Alek's inviting eyes. "I won't hurt you," he said, sitting down beside her.

In present time, Angel blinked, pausing. Sometimes she forgot Alek was the one who had made her felt safe. It was hard to believe now that he was so playful and care free. He used to be so determined on living, but now he could just live without a worry.

She had almost forgot how she was at that time. Lonely, abandoned, messy. It felt weird explain this, she hadn't done so before.

Ollie looked at her, worry in his eyes. He hugged her fiercely, โ€œDonโ€™t worry, youโ€™re never going to be alone again.โ€ He buried his face in her neck, wondering if this was him comforting her or him trying to just hide himself in her.

She nodded, returning the act.

"Levi soon warmed up to me after a few weeks, and in a year, we made it to the City," she continued slowly, finding comfort in Ollie to continue. "He became more lively once he adjusted and it had taken me two years to realized I had fallen for my best friend. Keith had helped me realize, but it took me the same two years to fall out of love with him after his death."

Levi tossed his cloak at her as the snow began to fall. They were twelve now. It had been three years since they met. "You're gonna catch a cold, beautiful. I'd take care of you either way, though," he said flirtatiously as they left the base.

Twelve. Twelve and Levi was already one of the corps' best solders alongside Keith.

Gee rolled her eyes, her ears turning red. It was just the cold. Probably. "I came to deliver a message to the captain, not let you tease me relentlessly for coming unprepared," she muttered, securing the cloak around her body.

"Yeah, and? Doesn't mean I can't, does it? You came just as my shift ended, it's a win-win. Me with my favorite girl and you're with the best-looking boy in the City!" Levi smirked confidently, steps sinking into the light layer of snow.

She had enjoyed her time with him, but she hadn't known it would be two years till he jumped off that cliff.

The same cliff the Outlanders had made a promise at. A promise to stop the shadows.

The same cliff she had brought Ollie to. Where she had stormed off at his sudden outburst.

"He took his own life jumping off that cliff," she explained further. "He did it to protect us. I only recently found out that he had been cursed by the shadows. I talked to him before the battle."

Ollie had a sad look in his eyes, โ€œI know how that feels. Man, weโ€™ve both been through so much pain, itโ€™s almost unbelievable. At least we have each other.โ€

A small smile broke out on the girls face. There was nothing else she could want. Not even in this City of Gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back