• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of Evil OOC thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
mm... how many kingdoms do you envision on whatever continent/landmass this rp is taking place on? taken over or not..
maybe it would be better to ask how many kingdoms/city states/etc were there before Maxwell started his conquering?
Let's say 12. Cause I picture an 11 sided polygon going around the continent and then one big kingdom in the middle of them where they hold meetings and war talks and truces

And I definitely wanna say Maxwell took out 3 in the east

I'm actually home so I'm gonna finally read your post work on my post and update a lot of the lore as well as try to attract more people

Alrighty! I like having some semblance of an idea how the world works when I rp to make it more realistic. I want to have the knowledge, even if my character surely doesn't.
And dang I'd love to make a map of this place.

Updated the Lore page a bit. I'll work on a world map tonight, as well as perhaps characters people can take up down the line, ideas, etc.

Also posted in a fashion that allows for me to be ignored, or allows some sort of interaction, although I might have Maxwell lay back for a bit. Kind of wanted to show how bipolar and twisted he can be though

Would anyone like to interact with my kiddos before I toss a post out? I can send them anywhere if y’all want ^^

SnowStorm42 SnowStorm42 I'm thinking of tossing a character down on the Black Knights side, but I've got a small question: do the Black Knights accept weedier, wizardly types or is it all martial artist beefcakes all the way down?

SnowStorm42 SnowStorm42 I'm thinking of tossing a character down on the Black Knights side, but I've got a small question: do the Black Knights accept weedier, wizardly types or is it all martial artist beefcakes all the way down?
They definitely except weedier wizards types if they're strong enough. So absolutely. Maxwell is the type he dowsnt care about personality as long as he is building a strong army

Users who are viewing this thread

Back