• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of Evil OOC thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SnowStorm42 SnowStorm42
I don't know if I missed it or not, but is there any lore on why the Black Knights are so special?
Trying to keep that a mystery for now but basically the Pawns are like obedient zombies. The moment a law is broken they act on it with no hesitation, and their numbers mysteriously grow

As for higher ranking ones those are basically Maxwell's hand picked soldiers who I guess would be like commanders and officers and such

So Maxwell would personally know them then? I was thinking about making one so I was a bit curious about the finer details.

So Maxwell would personally know them then? I was thinking about making one so I was a bit curious about the finer details.
He would know at least their names and power levels. Whether it's more personal than that is totally up to you. Would totally love to see a black knight character though

So how do the ranks above pawn work? Are they a straight forward hierarchy or do they each handle different types of things?

Each rank basically displays how strong or smart the black knight is.
However a rook csnt order around a knight and a knight cant order around a bishop. But they can order anyone below them.

I was thinking of dividing up the city and each section is where certain ranks have more presence. Like closer to the castle is where maybe Elites and bishops reside

But again I'm also open to suggestions
It's basically a power/strategy ranking

Mostly just a beep to get notifications.

My only question tho is if there are Black Knights inspired by a chess set..... are there self-same White Knights? 🤔

That's what the rebellion turns into - the "White Knights" (or at least the leaders are referred to as such).
OR
That's what the chivalric order of the Good King's is called..... or was called.....

I'm also very excited to see what new ideas and characters people bring to the table.

As for the white knights I was actually thinking that once the rebellion organized (if it does) symbollically they can call themselves the white knights as a middle finger

Also thought down the line I could have some people perhaps make other kingdoms rulers or generals and get other kingdoms to join the rebellion

Lots of potential out here

OH OR BOTH!!
Like the Good King had a chivalric order of "White Knights", they were either exiled or slain (most likely the latter) when the newer king took power (its early and im struggling to remember names). The rebellion takes up the name White Knights as a middle finger towards the Black Knights. Another possibility is that a former White Knight helps create the rebellion, so the name is inherited.

If you'd like I'd be willing to offer a few kingdoms for worldbuilding. I always have scraps of ideas laying around that I could donate..

I'm honestly fine with any pitches.

But some of the Faux family did escape so the possibility of an opposing White Knights is an option

Well before I give anything concrete, is there anything about this world that I should know except for what is given in the lore and the intro?

Also I had the muse to get a post up. Kinda just all filler but oh well...

Well before I give anything concrete, is there anything about this world that I should know except for what is given in the lore and the intro?

Also I had the muse to get a post up. Kinda just all filler but oh well...
Just that the other kingdoms are at odds with Maxwell but frightened cause he took out a bunch if eastern ones

Otherwise I dont have too much built for outside of Demera

mm... how many kingdoms do you envision on whatever continent/landmass this rp is taking place on? taken over or not..
maybe it would be better to ask how many kingdoms/city states/etc were there before Maxwell started his conquering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back