• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City Of Chimeras RP

Prismascope

Through faith and fire, I'll be by your side.
Delphine glanced around her surroundings, she had boarded from the train which took her to the city one of the Chimera Academy's were. Her mother had told her to go straight to the academy, of course, the small swan, being as curious as she was disobeyed to look at one of the barriers only ten minutes from the academy, which was located in the middle of a forest, not far from the academy. Her purple suitcase, in a side medium, sat on the ground next to her as she slowly stroked the edges of the barrier. "I wonder what it's like to be free... To not worry about anyone, and just... Just live." She mumbled to herself, a tiny smile gracing her rosy lips. She slowly picked her suitcase up again and started to walk back through the forest, towards the academy where she was to reside for the next 8 months. Everyone got four months off school, two months in the summer and two in the winter, during Christmas, according to the brochure.

Delphine hummed along to a human song she had learnt, her brother had gone into the human world last Christmas and brought her a pink iPod shuffle, filling with music for her before she learnt how to store songs on it herself. It was currently the middle of May, the warm evening air gracing her skin as she only wore light blue flower ballet flats along with a white dress and blue cardigan. The warm breeze ruffled her hair and suddenly she stopped, two large iron gates stood in front of her, a large white and grey academy building in front of her, with three other buildings near it.

"I'm finally here." She smiled.

Arriving just a few moments after the Swan Hybrid, Braelynn blinked her amber eyes upon seeing a petite figure standing in front of the Academy's iron gates. Carrying what seemed to be a heavy, leather brown duffel bag over her shoulder with ease, she casually approached the girl from behind with her unusually silent steps. Stopping just a foot away from the shorter female, Wyetta's tall form casted a deep shadow over the other.

"Well, what have we here?" She questioned out loud from behind the Swan Hybrid, allowing a warm and gentle smile to cross her lips.

Delph would squeak in surprise, hearing a voice behind her which made her jump. She'd turn around a see a girl there, taking in her appearance, she'd speak out shyly. "U-uhrm, apparently we're suppose to have a key t-to get in, but I f-forgot mine. M-my name is Delphine."

Braelynn couldn't help but release a short and mirthful laugh upon hearing the girl's meek response, covering her mouth with her free hand. Her smile widened into an amused grin as her laughter soon died out, allowing her left hand to fall back down to her side once more.

"Fortunately for you, I have my key in here." Her gaze flashed to her luggage for a brief moment before turning back to Delphine. "And my name is Braelynn. It's a pleasure meeting you." She said as her grin died down into a soft smile.

Vesper had never felt so grateful before in her life that her mom decided to send her luggage the day before since she overslept. "My ears are still ringing after all of that noise the maids made to get me up..." She didn't plan to sleep in but her bed was way too warm and soft to leave just so she could go to school. A silent yawn escaped that exposed her fangs while she attempted to tame the cowlicks that refused to cooperate. It was times like this that made her realize why no one feared her as a royal. Vesper continued to slither fluidly towards the gate and felt her tail brush against some people standing in the way. "Ah, sorry about that", she spoke with a slight hiss and a charming smile.

Delphine would smile gratefully at Braelynn, but squeaked as she felt something brush against her half bare foot. She'd stare down and see a snake like tail and froze suddenly, as the memories from when she was young would replay.

Alicorn stepped out of his own personal vehicle, seeing a crowd of people already forming at the main gates. He took a few steps before turning his cloak back into wings. "Finally I can stretch!" he exclaimed not caring who overheard him. He flew straight up into the air before doing a straight nose dive, stopping inches away from the ground and flying towards the people talking at the front gates. Alicorn flew ahead of the group landing in between the chimeras and the gate, he was pretty sure he pushed someone back, but he didn't care. "What's taking you so long?" he asked coldly before pulling out his own key, doing quick work of the lock and walking in.

"Oh no, it's quite fine." She rather easily waved off the female serpentine's apology, flashing the other an endearing smile of her own. "There was no harm done, after all."

Turning her amber gaze back to Delphine, Wyetta's smile seemed to waver with worry when she saw that the shorter girl had frozen in fear upon seeing the other girl's tri-colored tail. She was just about to go and ask if the Swan Hybrid was alright when something, or should I say someone, had rudely pushed her out of the way of the Academy's iron gates.

Her eyes narrowed slightly, darkening in annoyance as she stared at the male's retreating, before they flickered back to their usual warm and gentle hues. Choosing to ignore what had happened for now, Braelynn moved on and went back to what she had intended on doing.

"Are you alright?" She asked Delphine with concern swirling in her eyes, placing a hand on the younger girl's shoulder.

Last edited:
"Well that's-" Vesper stopped mid sentence as she watched someone fly into the kind bear. These were the type of Chimeras that gave everyone else a bad reputation. She shook her head in disgust. Her attention was focused back onto the girl she brushed by and noticed she was releasing more heat. It was somewhat calming to Vesper but something seemed off about the girl so she lowered herself to eye level and leaned in. "Are you okay little bird? You look like you might need to go rest before you pass out," she said in a concerned tone.

She'd shake a little more, then notice the arrogant male, starting to wonder if he was like her. Wiping those thoughts away, she'd turn to the two females and nod, slowly raising herself up. "Sorry. I was startled and I had a traumatic incident with snakes before so I got a little scared.."

"Oh, you poor thing." Braelynn said, feeling no little amount of sadness well up inside of her upon hearing what Delphine had said. The Bear Hybrid had placed a hand on her cheek in what appeared to be heartache, a light frown of worry tugging at her lips. "Well, I'm sure this young miss doesn't want to harm you, right?" She added as her frown morphed into a smile, turning her gaze to the aforementioned serpentine.

A tired grin made its way to Vesper's face as this wasn't the first time someone feared her for being a serpent. She realized that it was a good thing that the little bird hadn't seen he standing at her full height, poor thing would've been traumatized. "Of course not, I'm not the type to just harm innocent people," Vesper lightly placed her hand on the swan's head and ruffled her hair.

(I didn't know if there was a CS I had to fill out so please let me know. Thank you! :) )

Zzz....

Zzz....

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

*Click*

Zzz...

*CRASH*

"What the..." the male sat up quickly, throwing his blanket off to the side and jumping out of bed. He was just in his blue plaid boxers revealing his caramel figure which left him open to getting injured.

*SHUFFLE SHUFFLE*

It was coming from inside the closet. Crouching down, he slowly moved towards the noise and slowly opened it. Suddenly a small figure jumped out, putting the male on his back making him laugh. The intruder was no more than Buck, an eight month old boxer puppy that had belonged to his mother.

"Alright alright. I know. I'll miss you too." He took the puppy and sat him on the bed. As he finished packing, he kissed the puppy and headed out towards the academy.

Upon arriving, he stopped at the receptionist's desk. "Hello. My name is Waylon Gray. I'm a new student."

The woman popped her gum and loudly chewed it while she typed in the computer and printed some things out. When she was done and handed him his things, he was quite relieved he didn't have to say anything further as all he did was walk away. Waylon was normally a genuine person being cocky from time to time, but in this situation left him agitated and glad he left. Now he was on his way to his dorm where he would get settled.

"Alright." Braelynn smiled warmly down at Delphine upon hearing her suggestion as she readjusted her hold on her duffel bag. She took a few steps forward before tilting her head back at the serpentine woman, flashing her a welcoming grin. "Well?" She inquired, pausing in her steps.

Vesper ran her hand through her wild hair before following them up the remainder of the steps, "Away we go to our new home." She confidently slithered past the gate and headed towards the dorms where the students lived. All she wanted to do was get to her room and go right back to sleep, Vesper had never been a big fan on being up so early in the day for no good reason anyway. Another yawn escaped her, "It's such a pain to have to go to school now."

Prismascope Prismascope Ineptitude Ineptitude

Upon arriving, Waylon entered his dorm. It was very spacious completed with a full kitchen, dining table with chairs, and two rooms. Great. A roommate. Sighing, He picked the biggest room since he was there first and smirked when he entered. It had his own bathroom with a walk-in closet. Nice. He placed his things on his bed and pulled out his phone to look at the schedule. 'Orientation! New and Old! A Mandatory Speech In The Auditorium!' Mandatory. That was the only thing that had gotten him. If it wasn't then he wouldn't have went, but he had to regardless. "What a drag. At least there will be food." Waylon chuckled to himself and looked back at the time it was supposed to be. 5:30 PM. Sweet. It was 11:00 AM now so he had time to look around. However, something on the schedule caught his eye; 'Formal Dinner Starting at 7:30 In Order To Get To Know New Friends! Also Mandatory!' Waylon's eyes widened. Seriously? Did they know he didn't want to participate any of these things? He growled, frustrated and starting not to like this school. So, he exited the dorm and headed to the woods getting the itch to change and get his frustration out.

"I'm quite excited! I haven't exactly had friends in a long time." She'd pull her suitcase, doing a bit of a twirl, giggling as they arrived in a hallway. "Where's your guy's dorms? Mines on the fourth floor." She groans, she had to walk down three flights of stairs and down many corridors just to get to class or lunch. "Plus, I heard that floor has the most dark species and magic users in it."

"Dark species?" Vesper reached into the little backpack she had with her and looked at where she would be staying. Her amber eyes scanned over it and clearly read that she was placed on the 4th floor as well. 'That's weird. Oh well, at least I know they placed me in a room that gets plenty of sun to keep my body warm.' She was quite thankful for the advantage of being a royal when it came to stuff like this. "Looks like we'll be on the same floor, not sure who's my roommate though."

"Neither do I... I hope it's someone nice." She frowns and takes her piece of paper out, stopping and leaving her suitcase next to her. "I'm in dorm 456."

Alicorn was frustrated that his attempt to anger the group of girls failed, he quietly growled to himself. While he hovering in the air he noticed someone walking into the woods, he followed with haste. As the Chimera walked further into the woods Alicorn dropped his bag down by the outside of the woods and started jumping branch to branch trying to make enough noise that it was noticeable but not to but to bring unwantattentionion to it.
demnkiller demnkiller

Before Waylon shifted, he stopped to listen to the noise that was purposefully made. He looked down, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance. Can be ever get a break? With a sigh, he figured the being wouldn't leave him alone since it knew of his presence. 'Alright. Be rash about this.' He thought to himself before looking back in front of him. "Alright. I clearly know you're here. Now make your presence known or go away." Waylon spoke up, not having time for games since there was an agenda pre-planned. Plus, he wasn't going to give away what he was to the intruder for it could give them an advantage plus seen as a threat so he saw it best to remain human unless it was necessary.

Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back