• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Stormee Fae

Hello, Friends!

*** If interested, please reply on this thread or DM me. If not, please leave me a bump for visibility ***

I haven't roleplayed in many years and am looking to get back into it! I have an idea I really wanna play out that I think could be a lot of fun for anyone that likes fantasy/sci-fi/action/romance/drama. You don't need to know anything about this world to jump in. The whole theme of the story is exploration and discovery! So it'll be fun to make our own story in the world together!

A few things about me first:

► I prefer to roleplay with others 18 or older as I am 28 with two jobs.
► I cannot usually roleplay back and forth for hours a day, but I try to reply at least once a day with an occasional skip on my days where I work both jobs.
► I am fine with a multi-person or 1x1 roleplay depending on the interest.
► LGBTQIA+ friendly.
► One of my degrees is creative writing, but I do not require long replies (I call myself lazy lit) so please don't stress about making a long super detailed post if you're not feeling it! I prefer more informal writing, just jumping in, and making stuff happen!
► I love playing the canonical characters, but welcome OCs as well!
► I usually play male characters but also play female characters. I enjoy character development and forming character relationships. For romance I'm okay with any sexual orientation/gender pairings.
► I am open to RPs over many mediums.

About the City of Atlantis:
61ZBTGgNRlL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Ancients are ancestral humans who originated from the Pegasus galaxy. They were a great culture of people with advanced technology creating the Stargates to travel between worlds.

10,000 years ago, the ancients were enveloped in a war with the Wraith who were traveling through the galaxy attempting to feed on various human species and populations (cull). As the war intensified, the ancients were forced to retreat to other galaxies, a group arriving on Earth and assimilating into the populations present at the time.

The ancient city of Atlantis was hidden in the Pegasus galaxy and has been untouched for 10,000 years until the Atlantis Expedition Team arrived. Now, the Wraith have awakened from their hibernation in too many numbers resulting in mass cullings. Running out of food, the Wraith are becoming desperate to find new feeding grounds and are creating factions amongst themselves, turning against one another.

The Atlantis Expedition Team must explore new worlds within the Pegasus galaxy, make new alliances, protect communities from the Wraith, keep the Wraith from obtaining the technology to reach Earth, and set up stargates in orbit at each world to expand their reach and travel all while living together in this mostly unexplored ancient city. With planets to explore, cultures to see, and technologies to discover there are endless adventures and possibilities for the Atlantis Expedition Team. They'll form bonds with other worlds, with each other, create enemies, and maybe even find love on their own team or among the planets they visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back