• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of Athenia OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

cleopatraa

A Philocalist
WELCOME TO THE OOC FOR THE CITY OF ATHENA!

I was debating on making a discord, but I figured what the hell, an OOC might be way easier for us to communicate on since not everybody has discord. Feel free to discuss your characters here, ask questions, chat, and discuss plot ideas!

I'll be posting the CS page by the end of the day today and I'll create the IC page by 6/17 after more people gain interest.

U r speed my friend
Oh btw btw when u say realistic? Like realistic art and drawings or actual peeps?

Edit;; i cant spell :)

omg im so happy you made a dwarf I was scared no one would BUT YAY <3

also I'm not gonna be picky about face claims, I'm used to doing actual peeps for my face claims, but it's whatever you want :) I think I might actually use like a realistic drawing instead of an actual person for my FC

Eyyyy look if an orc or dwarf race is available yall gotta know im gunning for it

Plusss im excited to get plotting with a fairy !! @any of yall who plans on rping a fairy, hmu

And thanks! Ill go for realistic drawing then ^-^

Oh rite rite are unnatural colorations on characters alright? Or will we be sticking to ye olde classics? (Blonde, brunette, ginger + dark brown eyes, blue, green)

omg its more than alright, get as creative as you want hehe <3

So I did reserve myself a spot for a higher elf, female. She's the (secret) daughter of Vecrux and a priestess, but she's #teamgood

If no one wants to claim the evil son of king Lyonel, I probably will otherwise I'm going to claim a male human hehe

I'm really interested and working on a character, but gotta go to work. I'ma drop what I have in the character thread and work on it later if that's okay.?

I'll also have some questions as I flesh out her background :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back