• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of Angels (OOC)

Nah, i wanted it because its teh angel of death and everything that has death in its name is interesting to me. My favorite race to play is a grim reaper, but most rp´s dont let me play em.

Nah, i wanted it because its teh angel of death and everything that has death in its name is interesting to me. My favorite race to play is a grim reaper, but most rp´s dont let me play em.
Sorry hun~ But who knows what could happen later in the RP c;

If you are willing to put a lot of effort into the CS, I'll give the Angel of Death to you. Has to be more work then normal because the Angel of Death is.. quite strong and so can really throw the RP out of wack if someone doesn't use a light touch (tis why I planned on playing two characters since, for the most part, the Angel of Death isn't going to be able to do much in regards to the main story.)

If you are willing to put a lot of effort into the CS, I'll give the Angel of Death to you. Has to be more work then normal because the Angel of Death is.. quite strong and so can really throw the RP out of wack if someone doesn't use a light touch (tis why I planned on playing two characters since, for the most part, the Angel of Death isn't going to be able to do much in regards to the main story.)
I would never steal away the role of a good friend, no matter how willingly you withdraw, i would feel like i stole it and would not have fun playing it. I will find myself something else to play in this roleplay, dont worry :)

I would never steal away the role of a good friend, no matter how willingly you withdraw, i would feel like i stole it and would not have fun playing it. I will find myself something else to play in this roleplay, dont worry :)

You sure? Bunneh just told me you were Ami. :P I feel more comfortable if you do want it. If you change your mind, just let me know.

I need to stop joining roleplays---
But I am interested!!!

I almost want to be that one loser who makes a human but . . . as derpy as that is, I doubt the character would get anywhere XD

Actually what is the story? I think it was mostly just information about the angels I read. Is is just an open world where there are angels? :o

I need to stop joining roleplays---
But I am interested!!!

I almost want to be that one loser who makes a human but . . . as derpy as that is, I doubt the character would get anywhere XD

Actually what is the story? I think it was mostly just information about the angels I read. Is is just an open world where there are angels? :o
Not an open world. It;s based in modern day LA. The main story here is war between Neph and Fallens is at large, but humans are blissfully unaware xD

Also, making a human would be totally cool :p

Unfortunately that wouldn't really make sense in this type of RP.
Hm, well, then i haz problem, because i dont really wanna play anything of the things i could. Sooo...

Maybe i´ll be skipping this one. :) Be sure to tag me in your next rp though, even more if its that reboot of "the war" we thought of doing.

For anyone struggling with my sad excuse of a CS skeleton, feel free to look at my UNFINISHED character sheet to get a feel for what yours could look like c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back