• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern City Living OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
are ya'll waiting for me to respond or? I'm not sure what the rule of post number etiquette is in this large of a group. Do you just post whenever or wait for like 3 posts? BurningBridges BurningBridges

are ya'll waiting for me to respond or? I'm not sure what the rule of post number etiquette is in this large of a group. Do you just post whenever or wait for like 3 posts? BurningBridges BurningBridges

Really no preference on my end :)! As long as one person/group isn’t moving so fast so that they’re suddenly at 9pm while the other group is still at 8am, I’m fine with whatever works ;D. Just wanna keep the flow consistent.

I will say that myself and A_Writer will be slow on posting until after Christmas. For me it’s this crazy retail job -_- and Writer let me know that she’s dealing with finals and then traveling back home, so just know that the silence on our ends isn’t the norm :).

wrapping up sales for the end of the year is a complete pain in the ass @ my job, so sorry for not posting yet. i'm drained :/ will hopefully get something up tm

Merry Christmas! The holidays have gotten the best of me too :). Vacation til Thursday but posting will pick up on my end this week (until I'm blacked out for NYE hahaha).

Lol yeah, things tend to go a bit slower around the holidays (as I'm sure they do in most stories). I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been all over the place this week ;D.

We've been writing in this story for 5 years or so now I think, so we definitely have a rhythm that we keep up, but of course, real life comes first :). As long as everyone keeps up some sort of balance and commitment, things tend to go well, so I'm not worried about the old people, but we want all of you newer characters to get comfortable in the story too :D! I appreciate the posts so far, but feel free to keep going (I know you may be waiting on people!). I've enjoyed reading the new character posts so far and appreciate getting to see personalities develop even before we all really mingle.

EvenManiacsCC EvenManiacsCC , @theelusiveshadow, Athens Athens

You guys still participating?

If so, Maniac, you and I can pm our characters' conversation while waiting for Shadow and Philosopher to bring their characters up onto the same floor and I can post it? Or just wait for them to join.

If not, well rip.

EvenManiacsCC EvenManiacsCC , @theelusiveshadow, Athens Athens

You guys still participating?

If so, Maniac, you and I can pm our characters' conversation while waiting for Shadow and Philosopher to bring their characters up onto the same floor and I can post it? Or just wait for them to join.

If not, well rip.
Yeah, I'm still participating. I've just been a busy one

I see no other option that writing Delaney out lol... D:! I kind of want to make a male character and his sister, and was hoping that the male character could have a longtime girlfriend that he lives with. Anyone wanna play the girlfriend? Otherwise I'll try to find a compatible writer on the boards :)

Hopefully writer let you guys know I won't be around for a little bit. Got a lot going on and just don't have it in me to commit to writing regularly for a little while. wicked wicked can bring in makayla's male cousin or ruby can take over since i heard that was discussed, whatever works better. I'll be back, just don't know when honestly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back