• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern City Lights

summerwine

an angel's kiss in spring
City Lights
Everytime that you fade into the night
New York City.

Some people call it the city of dreams. The place where you go to make your dreams come true. Some people live for the shopping in downtown Manhatten. Some people just come to see the sights. Then there are those who stay far, far away from the crowded streets and subways, the hustle and bustle of New Yorkers too much for them to take.

Whatever your reason for moving to NYC, you're here to stay. You moved into an older apartment complex, never in a lifetime expecting to meet some of your very best friends there. Life will never be the same now that you have them in your life, but would you really want it to be? These people quickly became your family, your everything. When life gets to be too much, or you just had a bad day at work, these are the people you run to.

Welcome to NYC.
Just remember you're the fire

Character RolesFemales:
The Determined - Taken by summerwine summerwine
The Rich Bitch
The Mother-Figure

Males:
The Flirt
The Reserved
The Nerd

-You can develop these characters any way you wish. Just make sure to follow the idea of their role.

-If all of these characters are taken or you want to create your own character, you may. Just a friendly reminder, your own character would not be living with the six roles.
You're the city lights
Rules- apolla apolla and I are the creators of this roleplay, if you have any concerns or questions please come to one of us. <3
-A face claim with an abundance of photos is a must. If you don't know the face claims name, don't use him/her.
-If the rp gets too spicy for the pepper *wink wink* fade to black please!
-All characters must be 19 and older. If you wish for your character to be younger, ask apolla apolla or me.
-Thats about it. Just be respectful and not a dick and things should be great!
Discord server: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

~Hello I saw the link on Belle's status update (I had to check it out since I love her)

Unless of course you're not still looking for people
In which case I apologize
I saw Nerd and melted

I just kind of went ahead and posted a cs but hey here's a post here because... I am interested lol

im interested!
have any of the guy roles been taken??

I think some people have gone for the flirt and the reserved so far, oh and yeah the nerd. Buuuuut you are MORE than welcome to make up your own role!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back