What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Resource city lights | workshop

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ i guess i kind of code??? this is mostly a dump to keep my workshop more organized
☆ i code on a small asus chromebook so idk how my codes look on larger computers
☆ any codes that i say are mobile-friendly work on my phone which is an iphone xr
☆ if a code is free to use, i will list it as such. everything else will be preferred to not be used
☆ if you decide to use a code ALWAYS KEEP THE CREDIT

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ my very first code on the site!! it is mobile friendly and very easy to use. i'm currently using it as my interest check and character skeleton code. preferably not free to use~

Dear Students and Parents of Hana Academy,

We regret to inform you that our student Lee Na-young has passed away due to undisclosed reasons last night. Her family has requested privacy on the matter. They have also arranged a memorial for the end of this week for all students, and a funeral for those who were close with Na-young. She was a very bright and positive light in school and she will be missed. For those who need to talk with the school counselor, you are more than welcome to. Prayers to the family and friends of Na-young.

Sincerly,
Principal Ryu Myungsoo

The news had shocked everyone. Nobody had expected one of the happiest students at the school to pass away just like that. Nobody even knew how or why it happened. Her friends that had been with her the day prior didn't think there was anything wrong with her when they parted for the day, so it came out of nowhere and it was difficult to believe. Many students missed school while others were in blatant denial. There was no way that she was gone. People that were that happy and successful didn't just die. It was upsetting and caused a lot of tension throughout the second years, but there wasn't anything they could do about it other than accept it. It was unfair and painful, but the students pushed through it.

A year passed in the blink of an eye and they were in their third year, the painful events of the previous year far behind them. Everyone had seemed to move on, even if it was difficult to do, but that's what people did when other's died. They had to move on. However, for some, it was easier said than done. This was mostly Na-young's class and friends that struggled with moving past the empty seat in the classroom which was continuously decorated with flowers and letters, and all the pictures they had with her right in the center, being loved by everyone. Her death didn't sit right with them. But they couldn't just outright deny her death or say it was something odd and almost sinister. They would get in trouble for talking like that.

The thing was, they didn't think they would be right. So when a letter arrived which gave more information behind Na-young's death, it caused the class to start second-guessing everything that had happened that year. Looking into Na-young's life and what happened to her seemed to be the only option so that they could set things straight and learn the truth behind their friend's passing. But sometimes ignorance is bliss...

hi hi ukiiyo here~ this is my first rp on here so the plot is probably really confusing right? well to make it a little easier to understand, i'll summarize it now. basically this really kind and popular girl, na-young, passed away one night after school and nobody was told the cause of death, only that it was ruled an accident by authorities and was treated as such. most people thought this was just a cover-up because there was no way she would do that because she was super happy and had a bunch of plans for the next day and everything. but a year passes and nothing really happens until her classmates/friends receive an anonymous letter that gives details about really happened to na-young and prompts them to discover the truth.

this isn't meant to be a super dark or angsty rp either, i want those to be kind of the minor themes of it because a lot of the plot is going to be about the classmates all developing and growing from these experiences and the loss of na-young. there will be a lot of mystery involved and angst, but i don't want it to drown out the lighter themes of the rp. also, if people want roles, i can happily make those, along with a discord if you would prefer to do ooc stuff on there. just let me know~ also this is set in seoul, south korea so east asian fcs are preferred by certainly not required~ (and yes, the roleplay is inspired by the kdrama school series!)

rules-
☆ keep everything pg-13 and follow rpn's rules
☆ try to keep numbers even with characters
☆ no more than two characters (but if this somehow is popular, one each)
☆ no god-modding
☆ please no perfect characters, everyone has flaws
☆ nothing overly dark or angsty. i still want there to be light themes
☆ no drama outside of the in-character stuff or i will shut it down real quick
☆ every in-character post has to be a minimum of two paragraphs and realistic face claims only!
☆ if you have any questions, feel free to ask~

coded by ukiiyo

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ mobile-friendly! this is currently being used as a chapter code so it's very very simple. it's free to use~

CHAPTER 1: THE LETTER
School came to an end, just like every other day. While most kids were excitedly talking about their plans for the rest of the day, or the annoying test they had gotten in their math class, there was a group of students who were quiet and didn't seem to be in the mood for talking about such things. Instead, the students of 3-A were quietly getting into their lockers and grabbing their things before they headed home.

It had been a rough day of school, mostly because there had been an announcement about the one year memorial for Lee Na-young that was coming up. Students in the class 3-A were always the ones who were affected the most about these announcements or reminders about the girl. This was mostly due to the fact she was so close to all of them. Everyone was silent as they grabbed their things from their lockers and prepared to leave for the day. There was nothing more to be said or done at that point. The quietness of the classroom was disrupted when one of the students gasped loudly, a letter falling out of her locker and on to the floor of the classroom.

Everyone's eyes were soon on the girl as she picked up the letter and slowly showed it to everyone. It was enough to make everyone's heart stop for a moment as the envelope was the same one that Na-young always used, and had the same perfume. Upon opening it and reading the contents out loud, every single person in the room began to race for the library, terrified yet excited about what they would find if they followed the clues hidden within the letter.

'The tragedy that happened last year was no accident and that's a fact. You may choose to ignore this letter or view it as a sick prank, but this isn't a joke. This letter is seeking justice for the beloved Na-young who was taken far too quickly. In order to learn more about this, you will all have to work together and uncover the truth behind her death. If you go to the library and find the book she constantly had checked out, you will get your first clue. Good luck.'

tags:
coded by ukiiyo
Code:
[nobr]

[class name=container]

margin: auto;

height: 250px;

width: 400px;

[/class]

[class name=containercont]

height: 240px;

width: 390px;

[/class]

[class name=chapterpic]

background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/d984a7de40fd76000538a76026e963fc/tumblr_ovzf9k0Cs91w5bteao6_250.jpg);

float: left;

width: 190px;

background-size: cover;

[/class]

[class name=scroll]

float: right;

width: 190px;

overflow: hidden;

margin-left: 5px;

[/class]

[class name=scrollbox]

height: 98%;

width: 100%;

overflow-y: scroll;

padding-right: 17px;

[/class]

[class name=text]

font-size: 10px;

text-align: justify;

[/class]

[class name=title]

font-size: 18px;

text-align: center;

letter-spacing: -1px;

color: #b7c7d4;

[/class]

[class name=codetag]

font-size: 9px;

text-align: center;

margin-top: 3px;

[/class]

[div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="chapterpic"][/div] [div class="scroll"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="title"]CHAPTER 1: THE LETTER[/div][div class="text"]School came to an end, just like every other day. While most kids were excitedly talking about their plans for the rest of the day, or the annoying test they had gotten in their math class, there was a group of students who were quiet and didn't seem to be in the mood for talking about such things. Instead, the students of 3-A were quietly getting into their lockers and grabbing their things before they headed home.

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

It had been a rough day of school, mostly because there had been an announcement about the one year memorial for Lee Na-young that was coming up.  Students in the class 3-A were always the ones who were affected the most about these announcements or reminders about the girl. This was mostly due to the fact she was so close to all of them. Everyone was silent as they grabbed their things from their lockers and prepared to leave for the day. There was nothing more to be said or done at that point. The quietness of the classroom was disrupted when one of the students gasped loudly, a letter falling out of her locker and on to the floor of the classroom.

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

Everyone's eyes were soon on the girl as she picked up the letter and slowly showed it to everyone. It was enough to make everyone's heart stop for a moment as the envelope was the same one that Na-young always used, and had the same perfume. Upon opening it and reading the contents out loud, every single person in the room began to race for the library, terrified yet excited about what they would find if they followed the clues hidden within the letter.[br][/br]

[br][/br]

'The tragedy that happened last year was no accident and that's a fact. You may choose to ignore this letter or view it as a sick prank, but this isn't a joke. This letter is seeking justice for the beloved Na-young who was taken far too quickly. In order to learn more about this, you will all have to work together and uncover the truth behind her death. If you go to the library and find the book she constantly had checked out, you will get your first clue. Good luck.'

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[div=border-top: 1px solid #b7c7d4;][/div]

[br][/br]

tags:  [/div][/div][/div]    [/div][/div]

[div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

[/nobr]

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ my current in-character posting code. it's very simple but i like it that way. not mobile friendly. preferably not free to use~

Han Ji-eun
tags / classroom→library / uniform
When their teacher left the classroom, the class president sighed, slumping ever so slightly in her seat. The whole day had been exceedingly depressing for everyone and she couldn't do anything but force a smile on her face when asked how she was holding up. Ji-eun wasn't like everyone else, she hadn't been super close to Na-young, they only interacted at school after all. Maybe that's why she felt really depressed as well, it was because she felt she didn't have the right to be so sad when there were people like Eun-yeong and Hyunjae who had been oh so close to the girl.

Pushing away those thoughts, she packed up her school bag and headed for her locker to grab a notebook she needed to take home. This time she had a feeling she'd stay at home rather than pester her classmate at his job. She didn't want to annoy him when he was already probably down in the dumps. But as the girl was closing her locker, the gasp of a classmate made her turn and stare at the girl, noticing an envelope at her feet. Curiosity got the best of her and Ji-eun walked over to Eun-yeong's side like every other student, peering over her shoulder as she picked up the envelope. "It's the same." Her voice was soft, barely above a whisper as she stared at it, recognizing the signature scent and design.

Na-young had used those constantly as she was particularly fond of stationary and always made sure to have some on hand. The contents of the letter were enough to make Ji-eun's heart race, feeling like it was too soon for something like this to happen. What if it was just a prank? What were you supposed to do in that situation? Carefully, the girl took the piece of paper from the trembling hands of Eun-yeong and read it over again, eyebrows furrowing in concentration. "I think we should go and check it out." Ji-eun took the hand of the dancer and they began to head out in the direction of the library, not really discussing the letter or anything.

The only good thing about going to the library after school was over was that it was completely empty. There was rarely anybody in the library at that point in time which would make it easier to search for a book. The only problem was that they had a pretty big library and were looking for only one book. The only upside to the situation was the fact they had the boyfriend and childhood friend of Na-young in their class which meant they would most likely find it without struggling too much.
coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ cs code i really like. it's supposed to be like an iphone camera but rip it looks ugly. make sure to scroll down on the picture for information. mobile friendly. preferably not free to use~

name // han ji-eun (한지은)
nicknames // idk yet
age // 19
birthday // may 5th
zodiac // taurus
year // 3
gender // cis. female
sexuality // bi-curious
role // class president

height // 165 cm
weight // 43 kg
hair // brown with highlights
eyes // dark brown (wears glasses when studying)
style // 01 02 03
mods // both ears are pierced once
likes // ramen, learning new things, studying, talking with people, making new friends, lip tints, fashion, instagram

dislikes // heavy textbooks, ruining food, not getting perfect scores, losing, misplacing things, bullies, cutting her nails too short, being called old fashioned, being a 'princess'

hobbies // drawing, studying, piano, learning new languages, cross word puzzles, photography, trying new things every week

habits // pulls her hair back into a ponytail whenever she studies, clicks her pen when thinking, eats lots of almonds and drinks coffee during finals, messes with her bangs a lot, eats ramen late at night

fears // traveling overseas, boats, open water

vices // perfectionist, lacks street smarts, clumsy, stubborn, air-headed

virtues // kind, artistic, intelligent, outgoing, friendly

relationship with na-young // they often studied together since ji-eun was the vice president and na-young was the president. they got along really well and she always made sure to bring ji-eun new ramen recipes whenever she could.

thoughts on what happened // she thinks that one of the most logical causes of na-young's death was a hit and run, but the person was influential which is why it's hush hush.
background // ji-eun is the only daughter between her parents jinhwan and minah, a match made in heaven (at least in the eyes of their friends and family). her parents weren't exactly the best when she came into the world, mostly because they had been told they were going to have a little boy and they didn't need to worry about having a girl. she was a 'fluke' in her dad's eyes and it only developed into a 'mistake' as she got older and her mother was unable to get pregnant again. ji-eun was rejected not only by her father but soon her mother as well, leaving her in the care of the maid boram.

you would think that her childhood would be disrupted or unhappy because of this, but it was the opposite. she was spoiled by the staff of the house and became very close to them, always excited to play with them and learn new things about the world. she had home tutors even at a young age as her parents began grooming her to be a very intelligent woman that could at least get a good education and have a decent future. this meant that the time she used to spend with friends was cut off and replaced with worksheets and note cards. still, ji-eun's bright smile never seemed to disappear.

fast forward a few uneventful years and ji-eun's life took a rather unexpected turn. when she came home from school one day there was a strange woman in the house sitting with her father, having a rather sweet conversation and casual skinship. now this was strange in itself, but what was even stranger was the fact her mother was sitting across from them in another chair, barely participating in the conversation. yes, this was when her father's mistress was officially brought into their lives, but not because he wanted to marry the woman, but rather it was because she was pregnant with his child. funny how those things work. it became rather awkward at their home, with the addition of another woman who ji-eun addressed only as miss jung.

life was awkward and tense, but she managed to get through it. any attention that had been on her for her perfect grades and good looks disappeared and were focused on the baby boy that had been born, making ji-eun feel as if she wasn't even their daughter. ji-sung was what he was named and he was bathed in love and affection every day since he was born. ji-eun's parents seemed to not even spare a second glance at their daughter, having boram sign any forms for them so that they didn't have to. the only person outside of the staff that paid attention to her was miss jung, but not out of pity, it was to gloat. she couldn't help but flaunt the fact that her son was getting the attention that ji-eun never did and certainly never would. let's just say their relationship never developed into a comfortable one.

high school was something that let her escape and do what she wanted to do. ji-eun made friends quickly and soon felt into a routine. she was able to study at the library and then go out with her friends for the night. she also started to frequent convenience stores where she had a major culture shock to how cheap the food was but how good it tasted. it soon became a place for her to hide out and enjoy food without worrying about an awkward dinner with her family.

miscellaneous // she is a fire hazard as soon as she enters the kitchen, stays up late because she goes to various convenience stores and shops, has a slight addiction to iced coffee, really active on her instagram, pretty much posts about her friends and food, places first in the rankings every year, the only thing she's good at is academics
coded by ukiiyo

dazzling

sp00ky
aww thank you so much T-T but i'm not that good, it's just simple stuff compared to every other coder
my friend. yes yes you are
if only you could see my first codes oof
you have a great foundation! i'm sure that in no time you'll be just as good as you want <3

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ another cs code i've been using. it was pretty difficult to make ngl. not mobile friendly. preferably not free to use~

...INTELLIGENT
...LEVEL-HEADED
...RESOURCEFUL
STUBBORN...
JUDGEMENTAL...
CLOSED-OFF...

appearance | Celeste stands at a shocking 5'11 and weighs around 135 lbs, being a bit underweight compared to how tall she is. The woman has striking features, ones that are difficult for you to forget. Prominent cheekbones dusted with freckles and a sharp jawline make many people turn when she walks through town, fiery red hair tumbling down her shoulders like waves of fire, causing her to stand out even more. The woman has pale skin that shows evidence of freckles and blush whenever she is active or flustered, yet still remains unblemished. Celete's eyes are a piercing blue color, rivaling that of the ocean whenever you look into them, showing the coldness of her heart. Unlike most people, it is very difficult to read her through her eyes or expressions because she has mastered the ability to hide them behind an even expression. She has a very ugly scar on across her right hip from when she got caught by an old meat hook that had been dropped in the ocean.

mermaid form | Unlike many of the merfolk of the clan, Celeste is a leafy seadragon mermaid which makes her one of the best at camouflaging in her opinion. Her tail is a very pale color, almost appearing a white/translucent color if you will, with gossamer branching out from her in very ornate ways, creating a beautiful look. They are leaf shaped (comes from the name naturally), and blend in with the seascape of their home.

hobbies | gardening, pressing flowers, reading, sunbathing, collecting seaglass, researching human behaviors

interests | psychology of humans, using dried flowers for tea, painting, more to be added

fears | losing her home, getting caught, death

likes | flowers, beautiful things, the ocean in the morning, humans flirting with her, pressing flowers, gardening, reading, relaxing in the sun, human fashion

dislikes | ugly things, bad weather, getting hurt, sunburns, aggressive people, meat (most of the time), idiots, arguments that won't end, losing

weapons | Like most of the clan, Celeste relies on daggers for weapons if she's unable to protect herself simply with hand-to-hand. She has two daggers, which handles are ornately carved to the point you can't mistake them for anyone else's. In human form, she rarely takes them with her unless told to. If so, she wears a dress or skirt so that it would be easier to conceal the weapons.

other | tends to eat more vegetarian than anything, gets up really early without fail, job (idk rn)
weaknesses | Celeste can often get stuck due to her stubbornness or overly cautious nature, especially when it involves the future of the clan. She can overthink things with ease and this can lead to her doubting herself a lot and have to look to others for guidance. Despite the fact that she appears cold and emotionless, her emotions can play a large part in some of her actions and decisions which can be good or bad. She doesn't trust outsiders and would prefer to keep them away from the clan, which doesn't always make her popular.

strengths | A reliable person that will take steps that will benefit the clan, that's what she is. Though she can struggle when deciding things, she only wants to protect the clan and bring them happiness. She is a brave individual who would do anything for a member of the clan, even if it cost her her life. Her intelligence shines through when put in difficult situations and she is able to figure out what they should do or come up with creative solutions to get them out and into a safer position.

personality | Refined, cold, distant, these things can all be used to describe this woman. She has created barriers that are rather hard to cross, especially if you are not someone who is part of the clan. Very guarded, she doesn't trust easily and finds herself doubting and judging you before you have even done anything. This is due to the fact that Celeste has been exposed to the ugly truth of lies and betrayal of trust so she doesn't think it's smart to trust and open herself up to others. However, she isn't a bad person. She is very careful and creative, more on the quiet side of things unless she's in a social setting.

The woman has a witty sense of humor and a good splash of playfulness, mostly hidden behind a mysterious smile and coy words. Celeste is someone who knows how to have fun when it is appropriate, so you rarely see her loosen up unless she's at a party or something like that. She isn't afraid of the humans in the way she should be and at times doubts that they would actually hurt her while she is in her human form. Very inquisitive, she loves to educate herself about the mind of the humans and their emotions, mostly so she can have a solid judgment about them as the clan leader.

background | An only child between a couple that didn't seem to know what true love was. At least one of them didn't. Her parents struggled with the arrival of their daughter, taking two very different parenting approaches. Her mother was warm and gentle, always being there to comfort and support her daughter, while her father was cold and taught her to be strong and to practically never rely on anyone no matter what. It was difficult for Celeste, as she often found her emotions getting tangled up and confused so she began to internalize most things, not wanting to set either parent off.

It wasn't a bad life, at least for a while, so she was okay with their somewhat tense home. However, her father soon began to stay away from their home for longer periods of time and simply decided one day that he no longer loved Celeste's mother. It had been a horrible fight, filled with yelling and ruined memories. She had been old enough to understand what was going on and it didn't take long before her father left their lives. What they hadn't expected was him leaving the clan as well, simply disappearing into the darkness while everyone slept.

The pair adjusted to the absence of her father and things got better little by little. That was until the clash with the other clan five years ago. It had been so sudden and so terrifying that Celeste was separated from her mother. It was only after she was safe and sound that she learned her mother hadn't been so lucky and was most likely the reason that Celeste was even still alive. That was when the woman felt her emotions slip away from her and get hidden deep within the vault, no longer wanting to be damaged and hurt.
CELESTE D'AMORE
CIS. FEM
LEADER
coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ my most recent cs code that i love! you can read the information on mobile but two pictures are cut off. preferably not free to use~

name... nam jisu
nicknames... giant maknae, marilyn (it was a joke because of her freckle near her eye but has stuck with fans since)
stagename... jenny
age... twenty
birthday... january 6th
zodiac... capricorn
blood type... b
gender... cis. female
sexuality... demisexual
role... visual, lead rapper, maknae, vocalist

height... 169 cm (5'7)
weight... 48 kg (108 lbs)
hair... light brown
eyes... dark brown (occasionally wears blue contacts)
mods... various ear piercings
scars... tba
style... xo xo xo

likes... cafes, shopping, gaming, dogs, tongue twisters, clean things, minimalist styles, art, dancing

dislikes... dirty things, lots of skinship, loud people, waking up early, not understanding jokes, dad jokes, aegyo

hobbies... shopping, playing guitar/piano, pole dancing, learning languages, cooking, gaming

habits... ruins the mood, ends up coming halfway into conversations, carries hand soap with her

vices... stubborn, perfectionist, blunt, outspoken
virtues... creative, outgoing, determined, caring

background... list for now
- born in seoul
- dad is a news anchor/reporter
- mom is a nurse
- attended an all girls private middle school
- was bullied a lot by her 'friends'
- finally went to a co-ed school in hs and really enjoyed it
- got scouted when she went to an audition with her friend
- trained for two years
- her parents don't really approve of her choices but they still let her pursue it
- honestly didn't even think being an idol was a possibility, she was aiming to be more of a radio host or actress
- her mom was really strict on her when growing up and hella ocd from working in a hospital so jisu took on those characteristics

relationships... tba

other... speaks english fluently, learning spanish, ocd tendencies, started to do pole dancing instead of working out at the gym but then fell in love with it so now she learns routines on it, uncomfortable with a lot of skinship because ___
NAM JISU
coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ i made this ic code so that it matched my latest cs code. kind of ugly but you can read it on mobile. preferably not free to use~

Yongbin's entrance was one that made the maknae a bit unsure, her gaze narrowing slightly. They were known to have a rather playful relationship, or at least that's what fans seemed to view it as. The annoying older brother that teased the maknae all the time. It seemed that not even cameras made the man more aware of what he was doing. His body was soon on her but she reacted quickly, pushing him off so he was seated on the floor. "Oppa, that was because you were being weird and laying on me." Jisu laughed at his behavior, finding it entertaining. But she made sure to check to see if his shoulder was really hurting, an annoyed expression on her face when she personally deemed him alright. "You aren't in pain, so dramatic."

Their fun was cut short by the announcement of them going to the mall in order to shop. She could shop? Unlike some members, she youngest was very clean and had a very simple style, trying to mimic that of social media stars. She thought the aesthetic was the most important thing when it came to a bedroom. So it was no surprise that she was practically beaming with excitement as she went back to her room in order to grab her things, excitedly following the group out of the dorm and down to the vans that were waiting.

Jisu ran a hand back through her hair when they reached the vehicles, each member given a camera and instructed to document their adventures in the mall. "Daebak. You thought of everything you guys." Her words came out without even thinking twice about it, the girl immediately turning the camera on to record herself, smiling as soon as she got the focus correctly. "This is such a cool camera. My friend is a Youtuber so I've messed around with her vlogging camera before but it's still so interesting." It seemed like everyone was absorbed in their cameras as they drove to the station, just excited they were able to go out and do something fun.

The instructions on how to actually get to the mall were pretty straightforward as long as nobody got lost and held on to their tickets. Jisu made sure to hold her ticket and camera, recording herself as she walked. Her dark gaze caught Subin and Yongbin messing around with the woman's camera, but she made sure not to linger for too long. That would be odd. "Looks like Subin unnie can't use her camera. Ah she's so airheaded for being the oldest." A cheeky smile and fun personality, it was something that Jisu worked hard for as the maknae. The sudden English caught her attention though and she couldn't help but call out to the male.

"Danny we won't get lost! Plus if you're worried about getting lost, you should help Hua." Surprisingly, Jisu was one of the members that was actually fluent in English and was quite proud of it. Her smile was a teasing one as she laughed softly, not meaning any harm by replying to the male's private conversation with the camera. Her attention moved back to her own camera as she was going to start talking about what she planned on buying at the mall, but Yongbin interrupted her. This time though, Jisu turned the camera off, mostly out of surprise.

"An extra pillow? Am I going to be in your room a lot or something?" Unlike usual, Jisu wasn't complaining about what came from the male, but rather she was confused and utterly flustered. On the inside of course. "But you can buy me a cute pillow Oppa. That way I can have something pretty." She wasn't sure what he was exactly getting at, but she had a feeling it was just one of his usual comments that were supposed to fluster her. Between him and Hojin, the girl didn't know what to trust. She wasn't exactly complaining though as she really liked spending time with Yongbin, even if she refused to admit it.
tags:
outfit: 01
Nam Jisu
coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ i really like this code, it's for my partner search thread that i'm working on and i think it turned out cutely. NOT mobile-friendly, sorry DX. preferably not free to use~

ukiiyo's
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus congue augue justo, id pharetra turpis vehicula a. Etiam mattis leo et mattis maximus. Curabitur id ex in massa maximus convallis eu sed neque. In mi erat, facilisis eu convallis vel, sollicitudin non velit. In mattis leo eu augue iaculis tempus. Nullam tortor nibh, efficitur ac mattis vitae, interdum tincidunt nulla. Aenean massa ipsum, cursus vel vehicula eget, tincidunt eget lectus. Vestibulum dictum sagittis tellus ac consectetur. Nullam tempus nunc quis mauris placerat porttitor. Nam varius sit amet arcu sit amet tempus. Vestibulum vitae ullamcorper ex, nec venenatis leo. Aenean sed libero justo. Proin fermentum nunc ut ipsum auctor rutrum. Nunc quis justo consectetur, venenatis nibh vel, consectetur ipsum. Aenean rutrum luctus lectus ut accumsan. Donec vel sodales erat.
open
partner search

coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ sadly not mobile friendly. it is pretty fancy compared to usual though! click on the profile pic for it to change to another one and you can click the follow button and you'll be following the character. the first four pic posts contain the cs information. preferably not free to use~

LUNA FINCH
the pawn
lil description about that character goes here
FOLLOW
name... luna marine finch
nicknames... lu-lu, loony
age... eighteen
birthday... october 3rd
gender... cis. female
sexuality... bisexual
grade... 12
occupation...
role... pawn
staus... alive
s/o... none
face claim... vanessa berg
height... 5'7
hair... naturally dark brown but currently dyed blonde with dark roots
eyes... warm dark brown color, doe-like
mods... various ear piercings, navel, and nose piercing. tattoos 01 02 03
scars... you can see many self harm scars on her inner thighs to 'erase' the stretch marks
style... 01 02 03
likes... vegetables, gardening, meditating, cleaning, polaroids, instrumental music, the ocean, walking in grass barefoot, swimming, peace, quietness

dislikes... noisy people, gore, scales, childhood pictures, eating in front of people, gym class, getting asked about her weight, stretch marks, her dark circles, eating a lot, gaining weight

fears... dying, disappointing her family

habits... clicks pens when nervous, always looks at the ground when talking to people, buys a lot of food but never eats any

vices...

virtues...
background
coded by ukiiyo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)