What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Resource city lights | workshop

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ i guess i kind of code??? this is mostly a dump to keep my workshop more organized
☆ i code on a hp envy 13 so idk how my codes look on larger computers, or smaller ones
☆ any codes that i say are mobile-friendly work on my phone which is an iphone xr
☆ if a code is free to use, i will list it as such. everything else will be preferred to not be used
☆ if you decide to use a code ALWAYS KEEP THE CREDIT

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ my very first code on the site!! it is mobile friendly and very easy to use. i'm currently using it as my interest check and character skeleton code. free to use~ please keep the code credit! get the code here~

Dear Students and Parents of Hana Academy,

We regret to inform you that our student Lee Na-young has passed away due to undisclosed reasons last night. Her family has requested privacy on the matter. They have also arranged a memorial for the end of this week for all students, and a funeral for those who were close with Na-young. She was a very bright and positive light in school and she will be missed. For those who need to talk with the school counselor, you are more than welcome to. Prayers to the family and friends of Na-young.

Sincerly,
Principal Ryu Myungsoo

The news had shocked everyone. Nobody had expected one of the happiest students at the school to pass away just like that. Nobody even knew how or why it happened. Her friends that had been with her the day prior didn't think there was anything wrong with her when they parted for the day, so it came out of nowhere and it was difficult to believe. Many students missed school while others were in blatant denial. There was no way that she was gone. People that were that happy and successful didn't just die. It was upsetting and caused a lot of tension throughout the second years, but there wasn't anything they could do about it other than accept it. It was unfair and painful, but the students pushed through it.

A year passed in the blink of an eye and they were in their third year, the painful events of the previous year far behind them. Everyone had seemed to move on, even if it was difficult to do, but that's what people did when other's died. They had to move on. However, for some, it was easier said than done. This was mostly Na-young's class and friends that struggled with moving past the empty seat in the classroom which was continuously decorated with flowers and letters, and all the pictures they had with her right in the center, being loved by everyone. Her death didn't sit right with them. But they couldn't just outright deny her death or say it was something odd and almost sinister. They would get in trouble for talking like that.

The thing was, they didn't think they would be right. So when a letter arrived which gave more information behind Na-young's death, it caused the class to start second-guessing everything that had happened that year. Looking into Na-young's life and what happened to her seemed to be the only option so that they could set things straight and learn the truth behind their friend's passing. But sometimes ignorance is bliss...

hi hi ukiiyo here~ this is my first rp on here so the plot is probably really confusing right? well to make it a little easier to understand, i'll summarize it now. basically this really kind and popular girl, na-young, passed away one night after school and nobody was told the cause of death, only that it was ruled an accident by authorities and was treated as such. most people thought this was just a cover-up because there was no way she would do that because she was super happy and had a bunch of plans for the next day and everything. but a year passes and nothing really happens until her classmates/friends receive an anonymous letter that gives details about really happened to na-young and prompts them to discover the truth.

this isn't meant to be a super dark or angsty rp either, i want those to be kind of the minor themes of it because a lot of the plot is going to be about the classmates all developing and growing from these experiences and the loss of na-young. there will be a lot of mystery involved and angst, but i don't want it to drown out the lighter themes of the rp. also, if people want roles, i can happily make those, along with a discord if you would prefer to do ooc stuff on there. just let me know~ also this is set in seoul, south korea so east asian fcs are preferred by certainly not required~ (and yes, the roleplay is inspired by the kdrama school series!)

rules-
☆ keep everything pg-13 and follow rpn's rules
☆ try to keep numbers even with characters
☆ no more than two characters (but if this somehow is popular, one each)
☆ no god-modding
☆ please no perfect characters, everyone has flaws
☆ nothing overly dark or angsty. i still want there to be light themes
☆ no drama outside of the in-character stuff or i will shut it down real quick
☆ every in-character post has to be a minimum of two paragraphs and realistic face claims only!
☆ if you have any questions, feel free to ask~

coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ mobile-friendly! this is currently being used as a chapter code so it's very very simple. it's free to use~

CHAPTER 1: THE LETTER
School came to an end, just like every other day. While most kids were excitedly talking about their plans for the rest of the day, or the annoying test they had gotten in their math class, there was a group of students who were quiet and didn't seem to be in the mood for talking about such things. Instead, the students of 3-A were quietly getting into their lockers and grabbing their things before they headed home.

It had been a rough day of school, mostly because there had been an announcement about the one year memorial for Lee Na-young that was coming up. Students in the class 3-A were always the ones who were affected the most about these announcements or reminders about the girl. This was mostly due to the fact she was so close to all of them. Everyone was silent as they grabbed their things from their lockers and prepared to leave for the day. There was nothing more to be said or done at that point. The quietness of the classroom was disrupted when one of the students gasped loudly, a letter falling out of her locker and on to the floor of the classroom.

Everyone's eyes were soon on the girl as she picked up the letter and slowly showed it to everyone. It was enough to make everyone's heart stop for a moment as the envelope was the same one that Na-young always used, and had the same perfume. Upon opening it and reading the contents out loud, every single person in the room began to race for the library, terrified yet excited about what they would find if they followed the clues hidden within the letter.

'The tragedy that happened last year was no accident and that's a fact. You may choose to ignore this letter or view it as a sick prank, but this isn't a joke. This letter is seeking justice for the beloved Na-young who was taken far too quickly. In order to learn more about this, you will all have to work together and uncover the truth behind her death. If you go to the library and find the book she constantly had checked out, you will get your first clue. Good luck.'

tags:
coded by ukiiyo
Code:
[nobr]

[class name=container]

margin: auto;

height: 250px;

width: 400px;

[/class]

[class name=containercont]

height: 240px;

width: 390px;

[/class]

[class name=chapterpic]

background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/d984a7de40fd76000538a76026e963fc/tumblr_ovzf9k0Cs91w5bteao6_250.jpg);

float: left;

width: 190px;

background-size: cover;

[/class]

[class name=scroll]

float: right;

width: 190px;

overflow: hidden;

margin-left: 5px;

[/class]

[class name=scrollbox]

height: 98%;

width: 100%;

overflow-y: scroll;

padding-right: 17px;

[/class]

[class name=text]

font-size: 10px;

text-align: justify;

[/class]

[class name=title]

font-size: 18px;

text-align: center;

letter-spacing: -1px;

color: #b7c7d4;

[/class]

[class name=codetag]

font-size: 9px;

text-align: center;

margin-top: 3px;

[/class]

[div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="chapterpic"][/div] [div class="scroll"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="title"]CHAPTER 1: THE LETTER[/div][div class="text"]School came to an end, just like every other day. While most kids were excitedly talking about their plans for the rest of the day, or the annoying test they had gotten in their math class, there was a group of students who were quiet and didn't seem to be in the mood for talking about such things. Instead, the students of 3-A were quietly getting into their lockers and grabbing their things before they headed home.

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

It had been a rough day of school, mostly because there had been an announcement about the one year memorial for Lee Na-young that was coming up.  Students in the class 3-A were always the ones who were affected the most about these announcements or reminders about the girl. This was mostly due to the fact she was so close to all of them. Everyone was silent as they grabbed their things from their lockers and prepared to leave for the day. There was nothing more to be said or done at that point. The quietness of the classroom was disrupted when one of the students gasped loudly, a letter falling out of her locker and on to the floor of the classroom.

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

Everyone's eyes were soon on the girl as she picked up the letter and slowly showed it to everyone. It was enough to make everyone's heart stop for a moment as the envelope was the same one that Na-young always used, and had the same perfume. Upon opening it and reading the contents out loud, every single person in the room began to race for the library, terrified yet excited about what they would find if they followed the clues hidden within the letter.[br][/br]

[br][/br]

'The tragedy that happened last year was no accident and that's a fact. You may choose to ignore this letter or view it as a sick prank, but this isn't a joke. This letter is seeking justice for the beloved Na-young who was taken far too quickly. In order to learn more about this, you will all have to work together and uncover the truth behind her death. If you go to the library and find the book she constantly had checked out, you will get your first clue. Good luck.'

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[div=border-top: 1px solid #b7c7d4;][/div]

[br][/br]

tags:  [/div][/div][/div]    [/div][/div]

[div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

[/nobr]

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ cs code i really like. it's supposed to be like an iphone camera but rip it looks ugly. make sure to scroll down on the picture for information. mobile-friendly. free to use~ please keep the code credit! get the code here~

name // han ji-eun (한지은)
nicknames // idk yet
age // 19
birthday // may 5th
zodiac // taurus
year // 3
gender // cis. female
sexuality // bi-curious
role // class president

height // 165 cm
weight // 43 kg
hair // brown with highlights
eyes // dark brown (wears glasses when studying)
style // 01 02 03
mods // both ears are pierced once
likes // ramen, learning new things, studying, talking with people, making new friends, lip tints, fashion, instagram

dislikes // heavy textbooks, ruining food, not getting perfect scores, losing, misplacing things, bullies, cutting her nails too short, being called old fashioned, being a 'princess'

hobbies // drawing, studying, piano, learning new languages, cross word puzzles, photography, trying new things every week

habits // pulls her hair back into a ponytail whenever she studies, clicks her pen when thinking, eats lots of almonds and drinks coffee during finals, messes with her bangs a lot, eats ramen late at night

fears // traveling overseas, boats, open water

vices // perfectionist, lacks street smarts, clumsy, stubborn, air-headed

virtues // kind, artistic, intelligent, outgoing, friendly

relationship with na-young // they often studied together since ji-eun was the vice president and na-young was the president. they got along really well and she always made sure to bring ji-eun new ramen recipes whenever she could.

thoughts on what happened // she thinks that one of the most logical causes of na-young's death was a hit and run, but the person was influential which is why it's hush hush.
background // ji-eun is the only daughter between her parents jinhwan and minah, a match made in heaven (at least in the eyes of their friends and family). her parents weren't exactly the best when she came into the world, mostly because they had been told they were going to have a little boy and they didn't need to worry about having a girl. she was a 'fluke' in her dad's eyes and it only developed into a 'mistake' as she got older and her mother was unable to get pregnant again. ji-eun was rejected not only by her father but soon her mother as well, leaving her in the care of the maid boram.

you would think that her childhood would be disrupted or unhappy because of this, but it was the opposite. she was spoiled by the staff of the house and became very close to them, always excited to play with them and learn new things about the world. she had home tutors even at a young age as her parents began grooming her to be a very intelligent woman that could at least get a good education and have a decent future. this meant that the time she used to spend with friends was cut off and replaced with worksheets and note cards. still, ji-eun's bright smile never seemed to disappear.

fast forward a few uneventful years and ji-eun's life took a rather unexpected turn. when she came home from school one day there was a strange woman in the house sitting with her father, having a rather sweet conversation and casual skinship. now this was strange in itself, but what was even stranger was the fact her mother was sitting across from them in another chair, barely participating in the conversation. yes, this was when her father's mistress was officially brought into their lives, but not because he wanted to marry the woman, but rather it was because she was pregnant with his child. funny how those things work. it became rather awkward at their home, with the addition of another woman who ji-eun addressed only as miss jung.

life was awkward and tense, but she managed to get through it. any attention that had been on her for her perfect grades and good looks disappeared and were focused on the baby boy that had been born, making ji-eun feel as if she wasn't even their daughter. ji-sung was what he was named and he was bathed in love and affection every day since he was born. ji-eun's parents seemed to not even spare a second glance at their daughter, having boram sign any forms for them so that they didn't have to. the only person outside of the staff that paid attention to her was miss jung, but not out of pity, it was to gloat. she couldn't help but flaunt the fact that her son was getting the attention that ji-eun never did and certainly never would. let's just say their relationship never developed into a comfortable one.

high school was something that let her escape and do what she wanted to do. ji-eun made friends quickly and soon felt into a routine. she was able to study at the library and then go out with her friends for the night. she also started to frequent convenience stores where she had a major culture shock to how cheap the food was but how good it tasted. it soon became a place for her to hide out and enjoy food without worrying about an awkward dinner with her family.

miscellaneous // she is a fire hazard as soon as she enters the kitchen, stays up late because she goes to various convenience stores and shops, has a slight addiction to iced coffee, really active on her instagram, pretty much posts about her friends and food, places first in the rankings every year, the only thing she's good at is academics
coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

dazzling

𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶
aww thank you so much T-T but i'm not that good, it's just simple stuff compared to every other coder
my friend. yes yes you are
if only you could see my first codes oof
you have a great foundation! i'm sure that in no time you'll be just as good as you want <3

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ another cs code i've been using. it was pretty difficult to make ngl. not mobile friendly. preferably not free to use~

...INTELLIGENT
...LEVEL-HEADED
...RESOURCEFUL
STUBBORN...
JUDGEMENTAL...
CLOSED-OFF...

appearance | Celeste stands at a shocking 5'11 and weighs around 135 lbs, being a bit underweight compared to how tall she is. The woman has striking features, ones that are difficult for you to forget. Prominent cheekbones dusted with freckles and a sharp jawline make many people turn when she walks through town, fiery red hair tumbling down her shoulders like waves of fire, causing her to stand out even more. The woman has pale skin that shows evidence of freckles and blush whenever she is active or flustered, yet still remains unblemished. Celete's eyes are a piercing blue color, rivaling that of the ocean whenever you look into them, showing the coldness of her heart. Unlike most people, it is very difficult to read her through her eyes or expressions because she has mastered the ability to hide them behind an even expression. She has a very ugly scar on across her right hip from when she got caught by an old meat hook that had been dropped in the ocean.

mermaid form | Unlike many of the merfolk of the clan, Celeste is a leafy seadragon mermaid which makes her one of the best at camouflaging in her opinion. Her tail is a very pale color, almost appearing a white/translucent color if you will, with gossamer branching out from her in very ornate ways, creating a beautiful look. They are leaf shaped (comes from the name naturally), and blend in with the seascape of their home.

hobbies | gardening, pressing flowers, reading, sunbathing, collecting seaglass, researching human behaviors

interests | psychology of humans, using dried flowers for tea, painting, more to be added

fears | losing her home, getting caught, death

likes | flowers, beautiful things, the ocean in the morning, humans flirting with her, pressing flowers, gardening, reading, relaxing in the sun, human fashion

dislikes | ugly things, bad weather, getting hurt, sunburns, aggressive people, meat (most of the time), idiots, arguments that won't end, losing

weapons | Like most of the clan, Celeste relies on daggers for weapons if she's unable to protect herself simply with hand-to-hand. She has two daggers, which handles are ornately carved to the point you can't mistake them for anyone else's. In human form, she rarely takes them with her unless told to. If so, she wears a dress or skirt so that it would be easier to conceal the weapons.

other | tends to eat more vegetarian than anything, gets up really early without fail, job (idk rn)
weaknesses | Celeste can often get stuck due to her stubbornness or overly cautious nature, especially when it involves the future of the clan. She can overthink things with ease and this can lead to her doubting herself a lot and have to look to others for guidance. Despite the fact that she appears cold and emotionless, her emotions can play a large part in some of her actions and decisions which can be good or bad. She doesn't trust outsiders and would prefer to keep them away from the clan, which doesn't always make her popular.

strengths | A reliable person that will take steps that will benefit the clan, that's what she is. Though she can struggle when deciding things, she only wants to protect the clan and bring them happiness. She is a brave individual who would do anything for a member of the clan, even if it cost her her life. Her intelligence shines through when put in difficult situations and she is able to figure out what they should do or come up with creative solutions to get them out and into a safer position.

personality | Refined, cold, distant, these things can all be used to describe this woman. She has created barriers that are rather hard to cross, especially if you are not someone who is part of the clan. Very guarded, she doesn't trust easily and finds herself doubting and judging you before you have even done anything. This is due to the fact that Celeste has been exposed to the ugly truth of lies and betrayal of trust so she doesn't think it's smart to trust and open herself up to others. However, she isn't a bad person. She is very careful and creative, more on the quiet side of things unless she's in a social setting.

The woman has a witty sense of humor and a good splash of playfulness, mostly hidden behind a mysterious smile and coy words. Celeste is someone who knows how to have fun when it is appropriate, so you rarely see her loosen up unless she's at a party or something like that. She isn't afraid of the humans in the way she should be and at times doubts that they would actually hurt her while she is in her human form. Very inquisitive, she loves to educate herself about the mind of the humans and their emotions, mostly so she can have a solid judgment about them as the clan leader.

background | An only child between a couple that didn't seem to know what true love was. At least one of them didn't. Her parents struggled with the arrival of their daughter, taking two very different parenting approaches. Her mother was warm and gentle, always being there to comfort and support her daughter, while her father was cold and taught her to be strong and to practically never rely on anyone no matter what. It was difficult for Celeste, as she often found her emotions getting tangled up and confused so she began to internalize most things, not wanting to set either parent off.

It wasn't a bad life, at least for a while, so she was okay with their somewhat tense home. However, her father soon began to stay away from their home for longer periods of time and simply decided one day that he no longer loved Celeste's mother. It had been a horrible fight, filled with yelling and ruined memories. She had been old enough to understand what was going on and it didn't take long before her father left their lives. What they hadn't expected was him leaving the clan as well, simply disappearing into the darkness while everyone slept.

The pair adjusted to the absence of her father and things got better little by little. That was until the clash with the other clan five years ago. It had been so sudden and so terrifying that Celeste was separated from her mother. It was only after she was safe and sound that she learned her mother hadn't been so lucky and was most likely the reason that Celeste was even still alive. That was when the woman felt her emotions slip away from her and get hidden deep within the vault, no longer wanting to be damaged and hurt.
CELESTE D'AMORE
CIS. FEM
LEADER
coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ my most recent cs code that i love! you can read the information on mobile but two pictures are cut off. preferably not free to use~

name... nam jisu
nicknames... giant maknae, marilyn (it was a joke because of her freckle near her eye but has stuck with fans since)
stagename... jenny
age... twenty
birthday... january 6th
zodiac... capricorn
blood type... b
gender... cis. female
sexuality... demisexual
role... visual, lead rapper, maknae, vocalist

height... 169 cm (5'7)
weight... 48 kg (108 lbs)
hair... light brown
eyes... dark brown (occasionally wears blue contacts)
mods... various ear piercings
scars... tba
style... xo xo xo

likes... cafes, shopping, gaming, dogs, tongue twisters, clean things, minimalist styles, art, dancing

dislikes... dirty things, lots of skinship, loud people, waking up early, not understanding jokes, dad jokes, aegyo

hobbies... shopping, playing guitar/piano, pole dancing, learning languages, cooking, gaming

habits... ruins the mood, ends up coming halfway into conversations, carries hand soap with her

vices... stubborn, perfectionist, blunt, outspoken
virtues... creative, outgoing, determined, caring

background... list for now
- born in seoul
- dad is a news anchor/reporter
- mom is a nurse
- attended an all girls private middle school
- was bullied a lot by her 'friends'
- finally went to a co-ed school in hs and really enjoyed it
- got scouted when she went to an audition with her friend
- trained for two years
- her parents don't really approve of her choices but they still let her pursue it
- honestly didn't even think being an idol was a possibility, she was aiming to be more of a radio host or actress
- her mom was really strict on her when growing up and hella ocd from working in a hospital so jisu took on those characteristics

relationships... tba

other... speaks english fluently, learning spanish, ocd tendencies, started to do pole dancing instead of working out at the gym but then fell in love with it so now she learns routines on it, uncomfortable with a lot of skinship because ___
NAM JISU
coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ i made this ic code so that it matched my latest cs code. kind of ugly but you can read it on mobile. preferably not free to use~

Yongbin's entrance was one that made the maknae a bit unsure, her gaze narrowing slightly. They were known to have a rather playful relationship, or at least that's what fans seemed to view it as. The annoying older brother that teased the maknae all the time. It seemed that not even cameras made the man more aware of what he was doing. His body was soon on her but she reacted quickly, pushing him off so he was seated on the floor. "Oppa, that was because you were being weird and laying on me." Jisu laughed at his behavior, finding it entertaining. But she made sure to check to see if his shoulder was really hurting, an annoyed expression on her face when she personally deemed him alright. "You aren't in pain, so dramatic."

Their fun was cut short by the announcement of them going to the mall in order to shop. She could shop? Unlike some members, she youngest was very clean and had a very simple style, trying to mimic that of social media stars. She thought the aesthetic was the most important thing when it came to a bedroom. So it was no surprise that she was practically beaming with excitement as she went back to her room in order to grab her things, excitedly following the group out of the dorm and down to the vans that were waiting.

Jisu ran a hand back through her hair when they reached the vehicles, each member given a camera and instructed to document their adventures in the mall. "Daebak. You thought of everything you guys." Her words came out without even thinking twice about it, the girl immediately turning the camera on to record herself, smiling as soon as she got the focus correctly. "This is such a cool camera. My friend is a Youtuber so I've messed around with her vlogging camera before but it's still so interesting." It seemed like everyone was absorbed in their cameras as they drove to the station, just excited they were able to go out and do something fun.

The instructions on how to actually get to the mall were pretty straightforward as long as nobody got lost and held on to their tickets. Jisu made sure to hold her ticket and camera, recording herself as she walked. Her dark gaze caught Subin and Yongbin messing around with the woman's camera, but she made sure not to linger for too long. That would be odd. "Looks like Subin unnie can't use her camera. Ah she's so airheaded for being the oldest." A cheeky smile and fun personality, it was something that Jisu worked hard for as the maknae. The sudden English caught her attention though and she couldn't help but call out to the male.

"Danny we won't get lost! Plus if you're worried about getting lost, you should help Hua." Surprisingly, Jisu was one of the members that was actually fluent in English and was quite proud of it. Her smile was a teasing one as she laughed softly, not meaning any harm by replying to the male's private conversation with the camera. Her attention moved back to her own camera as she was going to start talking about what she planned on buying at the mall, but Yongbin interrupted her. This time though, Jisu turned the camera off, mostly out of surprise.

"An extra pillow? Am I going to be in your room a lot or something?" Unlike usual, Jisu wasn't complaining about what came from the male, but rather she was confused and utterly flustered. On the inside of course. "But you can buy me a cute pillow Oppa. That way I can have something pretty." She wasn't sure what he was exactly getting at, but she had a feeling it was just one of his usual comments that were supposed to fluster her. Between him and Hojin, the girl didn't know what to trust. She wasn't exactly complaining though as she really liked spending time with Yongbin, even if she refused to admit it.
tags:
outfit: 01
Nam Jisu
coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ i really like this code, it's for my partner search thread that i'm working on and i think it turned out cutely. NOT mobile-friendly, sorry DX. preferably not free to use~

ukiiyo's
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus congue augue justo, id pharetra turpis vehicula a. Etiam mattis leo et mattis maximus. Curabitur id ex in massa maximus convallis eu sed neque. In mi erat, facilisis eu convallis vel, sollicitudin non velit. In mattis leo eu augue iaculis tempus. Nullam tortor nibh, efficitur ac mattis vitae, interdum tincidunt nulla. Aenean massa ipsum, cursus vel vehicula eget, tincidunt eget lectus. Vestibulum dictum sagittis tellus ac consectetur. Nullam tempus nunc quis mauris placerat porttitor. Nam varius sit amet arcu sit amet tempus. Vestibulum vitae ullamcorper ex, nec venenatis leo. Aenean sed libero justo. Proin fermentum nunc ut ipsum auctor rutrum. Nunc quis justo consectetur, venenatis nibh vel, consectetur ipsum. Aenean rutrum luctus lectus ut accumsan. Donec vel sodales erat.
open
partner search

coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ sadly not mobile friendly. it is pretty fancy compared to usual though! click on the profile pic for it to change to another one and you can click the follow button and you'll be following the character. the first four pic posts contain the cs information. preferably not free to use~

LUNA FINCH
the pawn
lil description about that character goes here
FOLLOW
name... luna marine finch
nicknames... lu-lu, loony
age... eighteen
birthday... october 3rd
gender... cis. female
sexuality... bisexual
grade... 12
occupation...
role... pawn
staus... alive
s/o... none
face claim... vanessa berg
height... 5'7
hair... naturally dark brown but currently dyed blonde with dark roots
eyes... warm dark brown color, doe-like
mods... various ear piercings, navel, and nose piercing. tattoos 01 02 03
scars... you can see many self harm scars on her inner thighs to 'erase' the stretch marks
style... 01 02 03
likes... vegetables, gardening, meditating, cleaning, polaroids, instrumental music, the ocean, walking in grass barefoot, swimming, peace, quietness

dislikes... noisy people, gore, scales, childhood pictures, eating in front of people, gym class, getting asked about her weight, stretch marks, her dark circles, eating a lot, gaining weight

fears... dying, disappointing her family

habits... clicks pens when nervous, always looks at the ground when talking to people, buys a lot of food but never eats any

vices...

virtues...
background
coded by ukiiyo

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ sadly not mobile-friendly. every picture has an on-click feature to reveal information. the circular pictures at the bottom are tab buttons and the profile picture on the left is personality. currently used as a character sheet. preferably not free to use~

personality. marlene is a fire that cannot be contained and seems to be the definition of gryffindor. it's no surprise she was sorted into the house pretty much as soon as the hat was placed on her head. she is filled with bravery and courage that can be hard to call upon, but she will do it to stand up for what she believes is right. this can get her into trouble because she is the type who will gladly draw her wand and fight it out, even if there's another way. her bravery and adventurous spirit can also bring her to troublesome situations as she will happily sneak off the grounds in order to investigate something mysterious.

if you are in a class with this girl, you will quickly learn how outgoing and sociable she is. she will talk to practically anyone, make jokes and flirt like there's no tomorrow. it's hard not to be drawn to marlene from her pretty french accent to unique appearance, it's no surprise that she's pretty popular at the school. she isn't the most diligent student, but still manages to get high marks since she's been gifted with the intelligence of her mother, but the attention span of her father. it's rare that you see her studying since she finds it 'dreadfully mundane', but on the occasion she does study, it's usually curled up in a car in front of the common room's fire.

now, the more time you spend with her you will find that she is a very flirty person and isn't shy about it at all. marlene is known for how often she hooks up with people, finding the experience rather exciting and comforting at the same time. she doesn't really do relationships but she likes the physical aspect of dating and will occasionally date for the simple security it provides. this is where she is closed off the most, guarding her heart behind steel doors that refuse to budge. marlene doesn't do vulnerable and will leave the situation as soon as she feels herself being on the vulnerable side of things.

marlene is independent and has been for a long time. while she relies on holly a lot, the girl basically being her sister, she still holds independence close to her heart. this has caused her to get annoyed and frustrated when she gets outside help or protection from people when she hasn't asked for it. she likes to handle things herself as much as possible and feels like a failure if she receives the help of others. this is probably why she became a seeker, wanting to do something on her own essentially, in order to help the team win.

wild - outgoing - social - flirtatious - rebellious - brave - stubborn - rash - feisty - hotheaded - lustful - easily entertained - adventurous - bold - out spoken - determined
stats
name. marlene caitriona mckinnon
nicknames. marls, mar, mars, marley, brandy
age. 17
year. sixth year
birthday. august 1st
zodiac. leo
orientation. bisexual
blood status. pure
ethnicity. french/english

face claim. lily james
height. 5'7
body type. mesomorohic
mods. various ear piercings
scars. has a scar on her right bicep from falling out of a tree
distinguishing features. bright brown eyes, full lips, coy smile

house. gryffindor
wand. sycamore wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and brittle flexibility
patronus. tortoiseshell cat
species. witch
club. quidditch (seeker)
pet. ginger cat
in-depth
pt. 2
likes. the stars, the ocean, france, good food, romance, sleeping with people, animals, playing around with spells, winning fights, being the best, when finals are over, smoking, drinking, skipping class, sleeping in, hanging with holly, exploring

dislikes. liars, cheats, studying, tests, being bored, prejudice people, back-stabbers, getting played, commitment, being vulnerable, sour things, boring spells, being stuck inside, hangovers, clingy hookups, people trying to date her

fears. losing her family, small spaces, being vulnerable

misc.
— tends to smoke and drink
— usually hangs out with guys because they are are more fun
— has gotten into a fight with a male student before (she totally won)
— won a duel or two idk
— doesn't trust dating slytherins (they make great hookups tho)
— always cuddles with her cat
— wants to become an auror
— stays up late talking with holly and lily
— paints and sketches (mainly portraits of her friends)
— occasionally makes her accent more apparent so that it annoys people
— has an uncommonly soft spot for sirius
— charges for her notes

relationships
best friends. holly olivier, lily evans
friends. sirius black
crush. sirius black
significant other.
enemies. icarus selwyn
neutral. delynn von kronig, thomas steinmauer

family
mother. clementine mckinnon (alive)
father. michael mckinnon (alive)
older brother. marcus mckinnon (alive)
younger sister. magnolia mckinnon (alive)
history
biography.
marlene was born in the lovely countryside of france to her loving parents michael and clementine, plus an older brother named marcus. her mother was the whole reason they lived in france as she attended and graduated from beauxbatons as top of the year for her brains, magic and beauty. she quickly made a name for herself as a successful and powerful auror before she met michael while at a quidditch match. since he is a pro player, they met during his match in france.

they fell in love at first sight and dated for a year, going back and forth between england and france before they tied the knot. while both came from pureblood lineage, they decided to raise their future children in a more modern and equal fashion, much to the disapproval of their families. with the birth of marcus, the mckinnon family decided to have a home in the countryside of france so it would be an easier lifestyle for the children. the location wasn't too difficult for the parents as they still could get where they needed for their jobs but it created the distance they needed.

three years later marlene was born and the family was over the moon. she did have some issues with her skin condition and was pretty sensitive as a baby but that was all. her childhood was a very bright on, consisting of days running around their property and learning all about magic and the magical world. it seemed like the only issues she can remember is her parents fighting over where to send the kids for school. michael naturally wanted all his children attending hogwarts just as he did, but clementine didn't, feeling that beauxbatons was safer.

eventually, they compromised, they would allow the children to attend hogwarts but they would go back to france during their breaks and when the kids were in school. this seemed to work and soon enough the family of four moved to england. it was the opposite of the life marlene was used to, no longer living in a place surrounded by grass and trees, but rather buildings and so many wizards. the wizarding world was exciting to her but she did miss france. when marcus enrolled, marlene and her parents returned to france where they remained for three years before she too had to leave for school.

by the time she left for hogwarts, her mother was pregnant with her little sister magnolia, much to her surprise. it wasn't as scary for the girl as many children due to marlene's independent and adventurous personality so she quickly befriended people on the train ride and had a blast. from the moment she stepped in the school, she felt at home with it. the world was buzzing with magic and she adored it. during holidays she would return to france, enjoying the countryside once again, ehr friends occasionally tagging along to enjoy the perks of a wealthy pureblood estate.

coded by ukiiyo | click every picture for new information

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ sadly not mobile-friendly. new interest check code that i made last night! click the numbers at the bottom to bring up a different roleplay situation. easily customized for lore, character sheets, or general information. preferably not free to use~

the twelve
roleplay status: accepting
character sheets: link here
lore: link here
The world Iaboria was once in turmoil, a large war had broken out between the human race and demons, both sides clashing, simply wishing to eradicate the other. This went on for a century, causing countless lives to be lost all for the sake of being superior. But in the end, neither side was killed off, instead, the humans decided to create an alliance between them and the demons, as they had overpowered their forces and the demons had nowhere else to go. This seemed like a very fair and decent deal which allowed the demons to live and work without being met with violence or hate from the humans. Tranquility had seemingly been found and the races lived together in harmony. However, it couldn't last forever.

Demons were eventually treated as enemies and lower class citizens, humans often taking the young demons and selling them into slavery, keeping them in chains till they drew their last breath. They were pushed out of the main cities and forced into the slums, into poverty. This created animosity once again and it was only a matter of time before someone snapped. The first to snap was a demon named Piro, being one of the older generations that remembered the riches he once had when humans were more accepting of his race. He showed his anger by attacking a group of human officers that had been patrolling the city after reports of noise disturbances flooded the station. Their bodies were put on display in the center of town, showing that the demons were no longer honoring the 'peace' between them and humans.

A series of attacks began to pop up, all from various demons who were sick of living in the slums. Fear filled the souls of the humans and they often took out their anger by killing demons or punishing the ones in slavery. This brought forth an era of demon hunters. These hunters were humans that were skilled in the art of killing a demon, getting hired by various wealthy families or businesses to track down a specific demon and kill it, all for the sake of a reward. These people were feared as well, due to the fact they killed whatever just for the money they got out of it, so all hunters began to wear masks, similar to that of a demon's face/features, marking them as a hunter but also hiding their identity.

Now not all demons were okay with what was going on between the two races and they even had their own type of demon hunters, but instead of hunting any demon for money, they were tracking down the ones behind all the attacks on the humans. They were trying to kill off The Twelve, a group of powerful demons that were behind all of the attacks on the humans, founded by none other than Piro. This was difficult though as The Twelve were heavily concealed and nobody would offer them forward, not as long as there were hunters slaughtering them for no reason.

The attacks of The Twelve are at an all-time high, targeting both humans and demons (mostly ones in slavery), which has caused the leaders around Iabaria to hire their most talented demon hunters to find The Twelve and kill them before the world is plunged into another war. Tasked with such a huge request, each hunter makes the decision to form a contract with a demon that is also tracking down The Twelve, thus creating an alliance fighting towards a common goal. Will they find The Twelve in time though? Or will the looming war commence before they have a chance to stop it?

● This is NOT first come first serve, you must apply for a role and I will accept your character if it's the best suited for the roleplay
● There is a minimum of three paragraphs per in-character post
● Yes, this was inspired by Demon Slayer
● This is going to deal with some violence so keep that in mind (PG-13 max)
● Romance isn't required but it can happen
● Non-realistic face claims are required
● Follow all of RPN's rules
● I will be working on lore so it might take a bit before I get all the links up
● Any OP characters will immediately be out of the running for being accepted
● If not all of the roles are filled, feel free to make a second character (with my permission)
● Character deaths can and probably will happen
● You MUST be active at least twice a week for this roleplay to not die, so please don't join if you can't meet that requirement
FEMALE HUNTER: OPEN

MALE HUNTER: OPEN

FEMALE DEMON: TAKEN

FEMALE DEMON: OPEN

FEMALE DEMON: OPEN

MALE DEMON: OPEN

coded by ukiiyo

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ sadly not mobile-friendly. the cs form of the newest interest check code i made. pretty simple, numbers are tabs. preferably not free to use~

lead vocalist & guitarist
the vocalist & guitarist. rin
the lover boy
name... kimura rin
nickname... lover boy (inside joke because he falls in love easily)
age... 17
year... 3
birthday... february 1st
gender... cis. male
sexuality... bisexual (very comfortable with his sexuality)
fc/vc... toma kikuchi/shayne orok 01 02
position... lead vocalist & guitarist

height... 178.5 cm
weight... 61 kg
hair... short orange hair, but keeps his bangs long to the point they cover his eyebrows and he can hide behind them if he's shy.
eyes... warm brown
piercing... has a small ear gauge on his right ear
likes... soft things, pink, sweets, romance, dating, cute animals, music, composing, writing songs, playing guitar, being with friends, skinship, cute girls, theme parks, sleeping in, sweaters, being warm

dislikes... bitter things, heartbreak, unrequited love, break ups, being called girly, taking out his piercing, being bored, losing his voice, opening soda cans, alcohol, drama, bullies, the cold, feeling lonely

fears... losing the band, not being able to sing, death, heights

habits... cries easily, hugs his plushies when stressed out, vents a lot when he likes someone, flips his guitar picks, clicks his pens, stares off into space, writes songs about people he likes

vices... easily jealous, hotheaded, impulsive, brutally honest, opinionated, shy

virtues... romantic, supportive, honest, caring, kind, outspoken

other... plays till his fingers are raw when stressed (doesn’t use a pick), records songs on his phone when he's writing lyrics, gets inspired by people he likes, he has a HUGE personality switch when on stage (goes from awkward and shy to very masculine), watches disney movies, has a popular spotify account, speaks english fluently, failing social studies, falls in love very easily
background... list form for now
- only child and is very close with both his parents
- he discovered a passion for music in elementary school when he preferred practicing the recorder rather than playing soccer
- in middle school he bought himself a guitar by doing odd jobs around the neighborhood
- he was too excited and often worked his fingers to the point they bled because he didn't let callouses form
- high school became the time he was determined to form a band
- his parents didn't agree with his choice of becoming a musician, so he developed the habit of lying about what he was doing
- rin found himself chasing after a few girls, falling head over heels for them (effectively discovering his raw talent for writing lyrics)
- also discovered in interest in boys, resulting in him also having crushes on his male classmates
- the band became an escape for him when he first joined in first year
- he doesn't plan on breaking up the band even after graduation
coded by ukiiyo

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ mobile-friendly! this is my newest 1x1 character sheet code. the numbers are tab buttons and cause the information to change on the right and the image to change on the left. preferably not free to use~

The Ballerina
basics.

name. mila lynn weber
nicknames. mi-mi (childhood nickname that nobody calls her anymore)
age. 18
zodiac. sagittarius
gender. cis. female
sexuality. bisexual

d.o.b. november 23
p.o.b. sydney, australia
ethnicity. russian + german
occupation. teaches ballet classes to young kids on the weekends
appearance.

height. 5'9"
hair. dark brown with blonde highlights
eyes. dark brown

body. incredibly lean and toned, she has managed to maintain an hourglass shape despite being thin. she is known for a tiny waist, full bust and hips

modifications. mom's signature on her left forearm, mom's birthday in roman numerals above right elbow, mom's death date in roman numerals above left elbow, duality on the inside of her right foot. multiple ear piercings and navel piercing

scars/markings. faint scars on her arms

ailments. she suffers from anxiety, severe depression and an eating disorder. they were almost always there but after he mother's death, they became almost life threatening to her
persona.

vices. stubborn, opinionated, hotheaded, blunt, closed-off, perfectionist, competitive, sore loser, doesn't trust easily

virtues. supportive, protective, brave, confident, intelligent, athletic, compassionate, outgoing, determined

likes. winning, waking up early, coffee, soft things, fluffy comforters, her dogs, the beach, swimming, dancing, ballet, classical music, surfing, yoga, running, traveling, photography

dislikes. annoying people, losing, loud noises, fights, power outages, being bored, sleeping in, being tired, second place, talking about herself, failing, bland food, eating too much, her weight

habits. rubs her hands together, cracks her knuckles, stares off into space, messes with her hair, twists her earbud cords while listening to music

fears. her weight, getting attached

extra. has two german shepard/yellow lab mixes, no longer has full length mirrors in her room, goes to the planetarium whenever she can, has a bee allergy, always the last to leave dance class, top ranking student academically, speaks fluent german and russian
background.

family.
katerina weber | mother | deceased
hans weber | father | alive
amelia jones-weber | step-mother | alive
michael jones-weber | step-brother | alive
charlotte jones-weber | step-sister | alive

history. katerina met hans by chance when she was in australia performing with the russian ballet. he was there with some colleagues from work and she was running late to the stage. their encounter had been brief but left a lasting impression. it was no surprise to either of them that they met after the show for some drinks, simply getting to know each other. their relationship was a textbook one, very sweet and filled to the brim with love. it was difficult at times as they both were constantly traveling, katerina with her ballet and hans with his business in germany and america. still, they made it work. sure there were ups and downs but that was part of the beauty of it.

after two years of dating, they were married in a courthouse with only their family present. the honeymoon was lavish and they treasured every second of it. their married lives were quite simple and tame compared to most of their friends and family, waiting nearly six years before they decided to have kids. when mila was born, it was like their center of gravity had completly changed they felt a new type of love they never experienced before. the family of three lived peacefully on their estate along the coast of austrlia, enjoying every second of it.

mila's childhood was a pleasant one, filled with mostly watching her mother dance for hours, or helping her father try to cook so his tired wife didn't have to. they were incredibly happy, not dreaming of anything other than the moments to last forever. and they did, for most of her life. you see, mila developed a terribly close relationship with her mother as she started ballet practically as soon as she could walk and would bond with her mother over it. so when katerina was diagnosed with cancer, mila felt like she couldn't breathe.

it was painful for the whole family, especially the ballerina who had to retire, no longer being healthy enough to do the thing she loved most. hans stopped traveling for work in favor of being there for his wife and they weathered the storm together. it seemed to be getting better, but when mila was 15, her mother died in the night, it coming out of nowhere. the teen was utterly devasted and couldn't do anything other than lock herself in her room or dance herself into oblivion. her life had lost its light.

eventually she climbed out of the ditch she found herself in, but it was painful for her and hans. they healed together and soon enough, three years later, hans had remarried a woman named amelia, who brought her two children as well. mila didn't dislike them, but she had plans to move out as soon as she graduated so she didn't bother to get used to a family dynamic again. after all, they weren't her family, they were her father's family.
coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ mobile-friendly! current in-character code! if you click on stats, a little drop-down box will appear and show that information. it's a scroll for the text on the right-hand side. preferably not free to use~

stats
tags:
outfit: 01
Eden Russo
The december air bit at the exposed skin of Eden's face as she walked up the path that led to the church. She saw a lot of people that she recognized, and some that she didn't. Frankly she didn't even know what Anna had gotten up to in the five years they fell out of touch. That was a depressing fact to realize. Exhaling softly, Eden, watched as her breath turned to thin puffs of white before dissapating completely. The woman managed to keep a strong front as she walked into the building, greeting those she knew, getting hugged by most of them. She could feel the weight of the sadness only increase the more she had to be there for other people.

Many of the people were crying immediately, makeup being smudged, tissues being used, but Eden managed to keep her composure. At least for the most part. It wasn't the first funeral she had been to, and it wasn't the first friend that she mourned the loss of. Memories of Rian and his funeral began to surface only adding to the pain and hurt she already felt because of losing Anna. The service was really nice, but she only found herself crying at the end of it, simply allowing herself to shed the tears silently, not bothering to act like she was or wasn't crying. Eden dealt with her pain on the inside, and put it to rest, for at least the time being, as soon as the service ended. Gently dabbing the tears away with her fingertips, she got to her feet and hugged those who offered her a hug first, taking her time in talking with everyone. It was the least she could do.

Teachers were there, so she found herself getting roped into talking with them as well, talking about the joys of having Anna and her friends in their classes, which Eden could only agree with. Reliving those times in high school, it made her wish she didn't talk to everyone that attended the service. Unlike most people who looked fondly back on high school, she was someone who saw her four years rather painful to remember and she didn't want to relive that. But she had to. The faint memory of a letter that was sitting on her desk back in Toronto, looking as if it had never been opened in the first place. She had opened it though and she had read the contents of the letter. It wasn't exactly what she wanted to read after finding out Anna had passed away, but it was the least she could do.

After all, if things got too bad, she could always just leave, she was an adult after all. So Eden made her way outside of the church, shivering slightly as she pulled on her coat, looking around for the familiar group of people she spent the entirety of high school with. She found them rather quickly, but she didn't approach them immediately, mostly due to the fact that she was uncomfortable with practically everyone there. Except there was someone that wasn't from the group, so she assumed she was a girlfriend of Micah, who was standing in front of Cameron.

Lorelai also turned up, but that seemed to be more of a reason for Eden to not go over there. She didn't really want to have a heart to heart with her sister that she rarely spoke to. The whole thing seemed to be turning into a bad idea rather quickly. After all, she had fallen out of contact with every single one of them for a reason, and she honestly had no intentions of building those bridges once again. A familiar knot formed in the pit of her stomach and she could only force herself to take steps forward and approach the group, the ghost of a pleased expression on her face. "Hey, how are you guys holding up?" Her question was mostly directed to Cameron and Micah who appeared to have sobbed the entire service, whereas Lorelai and Eden had the appearance of people who hadn't cried.

"I just got into town this morning, so I'm sorry I didn't stop by earlier, my mom said that you came to town a few days early Cam." She was attempting to strike a conversation with the only safe option in the current group, but it was difficult. She didn't exactly know how to comfort the people that she hadn't really seen in the last five years. Eden was far too busy with her jobs and living outside of the US to come back to town and visit. It got to the point that she often would just skype her parents during holidays because she couldn't make it home in time. But that didn't matter, she was there now and she was prepared to be a friend to everyone that needed it.
coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ not mobile-friendly! using as a character sheet! it's not the prettiest but it'll do. each of the colored squares is a tab button. preferably not free to use~

Palette
Desirae Bailey
Name | Desirae Margot Bailey
Nicknames | Des
Age | 18
Birthday |
Gender | Cis. Female
Sexuality | Pansexual
Role | Daphne Blake

Playlist | damsel in distress
Aesthetics | jeepers!
Theme | hot2touch

Height | 5'5
Hair | Naturally black, currently faded pink/white
Eyes | Bright blue
Ethnicity | Filipino + Hispanic

Mods | Six ear piercings on each ear, nose piercing
Scars | Scar across her forehead from her accident as a kid. Usually covers it up with makeup because she thinks it's kind of ugly

Body | Having a subtle hourglass figure, she always found herself sticking out compared to other girls. This was something that bothered her throughout middle school, but she decided to embrace it by the time high school rolled around. Learning how to dress to impress also helped.

Style | The queen of thrift shopping, everything she owns is pretty much from a thrift shop or upcycled in some way. She doesn't like to 'dress rich' and instead sticks to a rather simple style that consists of plain colored t-shirts and baggy pants. it's not unusual for her to spice up her outfits with accessories though.

Trademark | You can almost always catch her wearing a colorful headband that matches her top. Des really enjoys the 70's fashion and loves the thick headbands, even if nobody else does. Her favorite ones are her green one and a purple one.
Likes | Adventure, mysteries, solving cases, old movies, fashion, dogs, having fun, being free, sleeping in, comfortable clothes, reading, looking up legends, proving myths wrong, parties, friends, halloween movies

Dislikes | Brand name clothes, being told what to do, bossy people, waking up early, not solving mysteries, math, getting hit on, her parents fussing, losing, getting kidnapped, monologues, new movies, dieting, spicy food, messy things, writer's block, [fred], salty crackers

Habits | spins pens/pencils, twirls hair around her finger, bites down on her nail when in thought, stares off into space, doodles on her notes, says ‘jeepers’ or ‘jeepers creepers’

Fears | Needles, being underwater

Vices | stubborn, difficult, too independent, insecure, difficult, vain, jealous, has a bit of a temper
Virtues | determined, supportive, intelligent, playful, outgoing, fun, creative, kind

Why did they join the group | she was looking for a club that would help satisfy her passion for mystery solving and would keep her away from home. since she wasn't allowed to join sports teams, she settled for being a member of the mystery inc club. also being in a club with friends wasn't a bad idea either.

Favorite type of mystery | her favorite type of mystery has to do with things like haunted mansions. she finds them very interesting because there's always trap doors, hidden passages, and secret library entrances that make the whole thing exciting. plus, it makes the reveals a lot more interesting.

What do they think happened to Mrs. Collins | personally she thinks something dramatic and romantic may have happened. what if mrs. collins and the author had a spark? that's why she invited him over to dinner to have a bit of a date rather than actually discuss the book. or she left, just for fun, so that she'd have her own mystery that people would write about and try to solve. honestly, she doesn't really know how it happened without acknowledging the existence of supernatural things.
Background | desirae was born as the youngest daughter, having five older sisters when she arrived. this was something her parents were rather happy about since they didn't really plan on having a boy for their last child. granted, having all girls wasn't ideal, but it happened anyway. she was brought up in a life of luxury, even by crystal cove standards. being one of the rich families of the town wasn't something she liked, and this was noticeable from a young age. desirae was surrounded by her sisters who were all doctors, pilots, designers, navy officer, etc, but she didn't want to do anything like that which sort of made her the black sheep if you will.

still, she grew up very spoiled as her parents wanted the best for their baby girl. they had more than enough money and would spend it on anything the girl wanted, or even stuff she didn't ask for. it was what they wanted for her. still, she didn't become a bratty girl, if anything she simply became a bit reckless. when she got to be a bit older, the family decided to take a trip to the lighthouse because the mystery behind it had gotten pretty big of the baileys wanted to see if it was as scary as the rumors said. desirae wasn't scared while at the lighthouse (since it was daylight), but she did think she saw something on the rocky ledges.

so without the permission or supervision of her family members, she ran off to investigate. though as an eight-year-old, she didn't really process the fact she needed to be careful of cliffs, especially since she had never been to one. desirae was reaching for a 'clue' to solve the mystery of the siren when she fell off the edge and into the water down below. it had seemed like she was trapped down there forever, trying hard to keep her head above water, but it hadn't been as long as she thought. however, at some point, she was hit by a wave that pushed her into a rock, successfully cutting her forehead open. her dad got her a moment later and got her out of the water, only to rush her to a hospital.

after the accident, desirae was pretty restricted and monitored in what she did. she became a princess of the town and of the family, unable to do things like sports or anything that could seriously injure her. this annoyed her, but she couldn't do anything to stop it, after all, it had been her fault she fell into the water in the first place. she was babied for everything and praised for something as simple as getting an 'a' in class. since she couldn't do much else, she really tried in school but it wasn't as difficult for her as it was for most. she quickly discovered that her photographic memory made studying easy and so it was a breeze for her to pass classes. however, she felt like she was almost cheating and would dedicate all her time to studying with friends to help them. she doesn't talk about her photographic memory or about being smart.

when she had her first glow up in middle school, her popularity shot through the roof. it steadying grew and by high school, she was noticed by her seniors and became a bit of a thing. but that was before drama went down with her family. upon hearing that the mayor's son was attending the school, her parents quickly began pushing them together, arranging dinners between the families and things of that sort. desirae hated this and actively would avoid being around [fred], declaring she had no interest in him. this caused her to do whatever she could to make herself undesirable and resulted in her cutting out the designer brands and wearing thrifted clothes and things of that sort. however, she ended up befriending him and a few other people at the school, and they formed a club.

this was perfect for her as she had been occupying herself by writing stories for the school paper on ghosts and things of the like in crystal cove.
[Ben Willcox] boyfriend. the captain of the track & field team, he was a major catch for anyone, so it was no surprise that the darling of crystal cove high, desirae, managed to land him. but she didn't start dating ben for the reason you think, no, it was to spite her parents. he has a bit of a temper and reputation for getting too into conflicts and parties, which meant he was the perfect boyfriend to annoy the hell out of her parents.

[fred jones] friend. they are good friends, but she does have one big problem with him. her parents want them to date. as soon as his dad became the mayor, desirae's parents began to push her towards the boy, wanting their daughter to date someone with a good reputation, even if they didn't have that much money. because of this, she is the first to get annoyed with him.

[velma dinkley] friend. really good friends, and she admires her intelligence. there is some jealousy there as she knows [velma] can do pretty much whatever she wants with her life and her parents wouldn't say anything against it. she does also envy how confident she is in her smarts and how everyone praises her for it. still, she always relies on her.

[shaggy rogers] friend. the joker of the group, at least one of two. she really appreciates his sense of humor and how he is pretty confident in his abilities to run away from the monsters they encounter. he is a good friend and she likes spending time with him, plus he always has the best taste in food so she knows she can stress eat with him and not be judged.

[scooby-doo] friend.

[new kid] undecided.
#F7921E
#A091C6
#D0D61B
#6352A3
coded by ukiiyo

ukiiyo

doki-doki
☆ not mobile-friendly! will use as a cs code! i saw this on tumblr and thought it'd be a cute code. i would choose a theme for the character to put in the title and each of the lyric boxes. each tab is a scroll! preferably not free to use~
THE BAD GIRL
s.l.u.t
SWEET LITTLE
UNFORGETTABLE THING
SO INCREDIBLE
I'MA DO WHAT I WANT
ON THE REGULAR
IT'S NOT MY FAULT
I LOVE MY ASS
I WANNA SHAKE IT
U CAN THANK MY MAMA
LOVE UR COLOR
GENDER OR WHATEVER
JUST KEEP OWNING IT

by wolfiecindy 6 hours ago
Q: Question
A: Answer

A: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vestibulum tincidunt risus, et cursus ex posuere quis. Pellentesque ut ipsum eu turpis pretium fringilla. Aliquam eget est eu eros laoreet gravida. Fusce pulvinar odio risus, ut dapibus lectus tincidunt non. Aliquam gravida eget urna sit amet scelerisque. Morbi sed gravida mauris. Nunc dapibus tincidunt lacinia. Mauris elementum odio hendrerit ligula varius faucibus. Aliquam malesuada nulla vitae vestibulum ultrices. Sed ac euismod ipsum, sed placerat velit. Ut hendrerit ante nec vestibulum mollis. Duis vel lacus et diam scelerisque venenatis nec efficitur dolor. Donec pellentesque finibus eros, vel mattis lorem finibus eget.

Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Aenean sapien nibh, consectetur accumsan dignissim sed, faucibus vel odio. Aenean in imperdiet nisl, quis malesuada ante. Nulla vitae porta lorem. Vestibulum interdum velit in nunc tempus consectetur. Sed ultricies magna faucibus lacus tristique vehicula. Donec eu lorem risus. Proin feugiat erat in urna malesuada fringilla. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Praesent in magna et eros suscipit auctor. Quisque pellentesque turpis in nunc euismod, eget ultrices velit bibendum. Donec et purus porta, convallis nunc vel, tempus nisi. Sed id placerat felis. Suspendisse bibendum ultricies ante sed vehicula. Aliquam erat volutpat. hiiii
A: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vestibulum tincidunt risus, et cursus ex posuere quis. Pellentesque ut ipsum eu turpis pretium fringilla. Aliquam eget est eu eros laoreet gravida. Fusce pulvinar odio risus, ut dapibus lectus tincidunt non. Aliquam gravida eget urna sit amet scelerisque. Morbi sed gravida mauris. Nunc dapibus tincidunt lacinia. Mauris elementum odio hendrerit ligula varius faucibus. Aliquam malesuada nulla vitae vestibulum ultrices. Sed ac euismod ipsum, sed placerat velit. Ut hendrerit ante nec vestibulum mollis. Duis vel lacus et diam scelerisque venenatis nec efficitur dolor. Donec pellentesque finibus eros, vel mattis lorem finibus eget.

Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Aenean sapien nibh, consectetur accumsan dignissim sed, faucibus vel odio. Aenean in imperdiet nisl, quis malesuada ante. Nulla vitae porta lorem. Vestibulum interdum velit in nunc tempus consectetur. Sed ultricies magna faucibus lacus tristique vehicula. Donec eu lorem risus. Proin feugiat erat in urna malesuada fringilla. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Praesent in magna et eros suscipit auctor. Quisque pellentesque turpis in nunc euismod, eget ultrices velit bibendum. Donec et purus porta, convallis nunc vel, tempus nisi. Sed id placerat felis. Suspendisse bibendum ultricies ante sed vehicula. Aliquam erat volutpat. hiiii

code by ukiiyo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)