• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆ Citrinitas' Fandom Search ☆ (Genshin Impact, Project Sekai, Soul Tide) OPEN!

Koganekin

Your local yuurei
Hello everyone ! I hope you all are doing well and feeling creative. I'm Citrinitas, a 20 year old female located in GMT+2.
I'm sure we'll have all the time in the world to get acquainted, so in the meantime, allow me to try to get your attention (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
I would love to have a complex story mixing action, long tirades, angst and surely romance if that's something you all are into. I don't develop a lot in my ads, but that's because I really prefer coming up with a story directly with my partners.

I would love to stick to canon or focus on an OC of yours (if it's well developed and interesting of course), but I will always be playing as a canon character. You will find a list of the characters/ pairings I'm interested in a bit below, but first I would like to explain a bit more in detail as to what I am looking for !

Here is the list of fandoms and characters I am interested in ! (Characters I want to play as will be marked with an *) (X means the other character is up to your personal preference.)

Genshin Impact

Albedo* / Kaeya
Albedo*/ X
Gorou* / Itto
Tartaglia* / X

Project Sekai: Colorful Stage ! (As these characters are underage, I will NOT write romance with them. Only platonic stuff here !)

Otori Emu* / Kusanagi Nene
Asahina Mafuyu* / Yoisaki Kanade*

Soul Tide

Akaset* / X
Nicolette*/ X
Benten*/ X
Freesia*/ X
Andrea*/ X

That's about it at the moment !

I am also open for OCs with any pairing - please do not hesitate to introduce me to your characters !
Writing samples are available if you are interested, please DM me !

I hope everyone has a good day~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back