• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cities Never Sleep - Grand Reopening!

Chimney Swift

i am confusion
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello all, and welcome! I'm Chimney Swift, the author and GM of Cities Never Sleep. Along with the wonderful and talented floralmoon floralmoon , weldherwings weldherwings , and Qwertycakes Qwertycakes , and our amazing team of brilliant players, we've decided to reopen our RP to a few new faces who'd like to experience our chaotic Slice-Of-Life city!

You can find the Character Sheet thread here and the RP here. All OOC discussions will take place on Discord, which can be found here. Let me know if any of these links are broken!

Please note that we are a literate multi-paragraph RP, and Discord is required.

• N
    SERIES

Cities Never Sleep

A look into the lives, trials, and tribulations of challenged West Coast city folks. The young, the old, the good, the evil... their stories may be more worth telling than they'd have you believe.

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
CAST
RULES

ADULT

code by butterfly aubade

Last edited:
That formatting is really cool. Awesome presentation.

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift is one of the best roleplay gms I've ever had the honor to meet. Kind, considerate, and very funny.

Everyone in this rp is also lovely and patient. Even as a late addition to the rp, I felt completely welcomed.

Highly recommend. 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back