• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cities Never Sleep: A Large-Scale Sandbox

Are you still open to more people? Fair warning, it may take me a few (2-7) days to get a cs up... if you'd rather not wait for me i'm cool with that :)

Hey guys! Currently I'm putting a hold on new members just because I'm going through a rough patch in my personal life and I'm the only GM of this very large RP.

I'll let you all know if we reopen! The link will be reposted here if that happens.

10 great reasons to join Cities Never Sleep this week...

1: We've got it all!
2: We've got a resident Sea Turtle Expert
3: We've got murder mysteries!!!
4: We've got uh...
5: probably drugs idk
6: We've got a big city full of broken down buildings and disadvantaged young people being stupid!
7: We've got Bug 🐛
8: We've got Romance
9: ...or at least we've got repressed gay thoughts about friends who will never love you back
10: And we've got plenty of room for You ❤

Come join the adventure. Or don't, it's up to you ig, but please consider

10 great reasons to join Cities Never Sleep this week...

1: We've got it all!
2: We've got a resident Sea Turtle Expert
3: We've got murder mysteries!!!
4: We've got uh...
5: probably drugs idk
6: We've got a big city full of broken down buildings and disadvantaged young people being stupid!
7: We've got Bug 🐛
8: We've got Romance
9: ...or at least we've got repressed gay thoughts about friends who will never love you back
10: And we've got plenty of room for You ❤

Come join the adventure. Or don't, it's up to you ig, but please consider
5 and 9 were all I needed to hear let me in

Ahhh definitely keeping my eye out for an opening! Looks super fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back