• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Circus RP, Anyone?

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, fellow roleplayers.

I was looking to make a circus roleplay where the management team, meaning The Circus Owner, General Manager, etc etc are only doing the circus for their own greed and power while the performers do not know what is going on behind the scenes but when they do, a rebellion breaks out and the circus is slowly crashing and burning.

Or something like that. Haha.

So, would anyone be interested? I have the full fledged story typed out already, just seeing if I get any interest before posting a thread.

Sure! And man, you work fast. Haha.

I will also have a list of roles, including management in the OOC thread, if I gain more interest.

Oh! Oh! Did I mention that it'll take place in the 1940's?

Is this still open? (If it is, may I be the one who work with the trapeze and tight-rope-walking? You can let me know if you're not allowed to have two 'categories'. :3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back