• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Circus Nocturnas OOC

JynxieMinxie

Carnivorous Unicorn
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Ladies and Gentleman, Girls and Boys!
Listen up, put down your toys.
For tonight, we have something very special in store,
with glitz and glamour galore!
With feats of strength, feats of grace,
acts that will have you laughing all over the place.
We invite you now to pull up a chair,
please, it's alright. Feel free to stare!
Join us!
Here, at Circus Nocturnas..."

The ringmaster's voice booms out over the crowd, a hush falling and hanging on his every word. A master showman, this one. He is a tall, broad man with strong shoulders and narrow hips. A rather well-kept mustache curls up on both sides, resting atop a smile of large, somewhat crooked teeth.

He is in traditional garb, consisting of a brilliant red coat and leather pants of a soft khaki color. Brass buttons keep the coat secured at his waist, and a whip hung coiled at his hip, and polished knee-high riding boots completed the aesthetic.

Each night, hundreds would flock just to see the circus, to have their few moments of escape from their mundane reality. To dream that they too could fly through the air, or perch precariously upon a high wire...​

• Everyone wants to run away and join the circus, at least once in their lives.

The circus is magical, a place of escape and fantastical adventure! Why wouldn't you want to run away with it?

But, what actually happens to those that do?

Available:
    1/1 co-GM position
    4/4 Players

Links:
Main Thread
Character Sheets

Last edited:
I have a question. How many characters can each person have? I'm planning to have two. One does animal acts while the other does fire dancing and knife throwing.

Whooo! So! Tidied up a little bit by adding links to various threads. Super excited for this, guys and gals!

PS - This is my first group RP, so bear with me if I seem to get a little confused at times. XD

Not a fool! Just in need of remembering. I'm working on a Chain routine for If I Apologize.

I want it to be a duet, but no one wants to do chains with me. XD

Quick heads up, friends! In my excitement I totally forgot about this lil' hurricane getting ready to blow through.

I'm in Florida, but am not evacuating. That being said, I might *poof* for a few days, but I'll try and keep you all posted. :)

Okay! So! The hurricane has passed, and I'm safe and sound.

I plan on beginning the game sometime this week (Probably tomorrow or Wednesday!) So make sure your characters are finished if you want in! :D

First off: My deepest apologies for leaving you all in the dark so long.

Work and recovery from Irma have been intense and trying this past week, and my time has been more limited than I realized it would be.

So! I understand if some of you are no longer interested or anything like that.

However, SOUND OFF! Who is still interested? :D

wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta
Ariel Ariel
Spacing Out Spacing Out
@cinderlilly
Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011

First off: My deepest apologies for leaving you all in the dark so long.

Work and recovery from Irma have been intense and trying this past week, and my time has been more limited than I realized it would be.

So! I understand if some of you are no longer interested or anything like that.

However, SOUND OFF! Who is still interested? :D

wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta
Ariel Ariel
Spacing Out Spacing Out
Cinderlily Cinderlily
Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011

I'm fine, just being run ragged. Thanks! Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011

Awesome! Thanks for checking in, guys!

I reposted the rules in the main thread and should have the first post up tonight! (Getting out of work early. Whoo!)

Please review those rules and guidelines before posting.

The first set will be a free-for-all to establish post order, so please post once per character (if you do separate posts, otherwise a combined post is fine).

Feel free to pester me with any questions you may have!

Also: any interest in a Discord server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back