• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom .cinders. endless fandom search! (craving jjba and attack on titan)(1x1)

.cinders.

books and coffee
hi guys! so, i am back after taking a break from this site but i am back and i am ready to roleplay some fandoms! so, i am really craving some jojo's bizarre adventure and some attack on titan but i will gladly do any of these fandoms!

About Me:
i am 19 years old and i am fluid, any pronouns are cool with me. i am currently striding to be an author but i do have a bad habit of procrastinating and i need to stop that habit. i am an introvert and i can come off as awkward at first and i do have generalized anxiety. i have trouble being the one to initiate and send a pm since i am not entirely sure what to say in a private message. i prefer discord for ooc chat and plotting in general since im extremely active on there but i will also do that stuff here if you prefer, and i absolutely love gushing and rambling about our characters since i just get so excited about the roleplay and i love to talk on and on about the characters. another bad habit of mine is disappearing. sometimes i might disappear without warning but i come back. i will try my best to let you know if i need to disappear for a little while. uh.... i can happily provide writing samples if you need to see how i write.

rules + notes:

-- Okay so.... I use headcanons for the canon characters that I play as. It just helps me vibe with them.

-- Please be LGBTQ+ friendly! For gender pairings, I can do: m/m, m/f, f/f, m/nb, nb/nb, f/nb, and many more! i would greatly prefer to do m/m or m/nb for my end.

-- Furthermore, you must be able to play multiple genders.

-- please don't type out a few sentences in response if I post something like 5+ paragraphs. i don't expect an essay but please type around 3+ paragraphs.

-- help me plot please!

-- you must be 18+ of age, I am not comfortable roleplaying with minors at all so I prefer to roleplay with those who are 18 and up.

-- i do prefer canon x oc but i will do canon x canon as well.

-- along with that, doubling is required for canon x oc!

-- do not bump me every 20-30 minutes for a reply, that's not cool. if you constantly bump me for a reply, i will drop out.

-- please do not PM with just the word "hi" or "hello" because I will not reply to you. Firstly, that will make me feel awkward, secondly I wont know what to reply with.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:

Play for me: Johnathan, Joseph, Jotaro, Bruno, Dio (DIO)

I can play: Speedwagon, Erina, Lisa Lisa, Jolene

Until Dawn:

Play for me: Matt, Chris, Emily, Mike

I can play: Ashley, Sam, Hannah, Jess, Josh

The Dog Island:

Play for me: McCoy

I can play: Camu, Amalia

Hazbin Hotel:

play for me: Sir Pentious, Vox, Alastor, Lucifer, Husk, Vaggie, Valentino

i can play: Angel Dust, Baxter, Charlie, Arackniss, Nifty, Mimzy, Crymini

Black Butler:

play for me: Sebastian, Claude, Joker, Ronald, William

i can play: Grell, Ciel, Alois, Mey-Rin, Finnian

(i use she/her pronouns for Grell!)

Stardew Valley:

play for me: Shane, Elliot, Sam, Haley, Alex

i can play: Sebastian, Harvey, Emily, Maru

Danganronpa:

play for me: Gonta Gokuhara, Ryoma Hoshi, Mondo Owada, Sakura Ogami, Tenko Chabashira, Miu Iruma, Kaede Akamatsu, Hajime Hinata, Hiyoko Saionji, Gundham Tanaka, Byakuya Togami/Twogami, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Keebo, Himiko Yumeno, Sonia Nevermind

i can play: Tsumugi Shirogane, Kaito Momota, Leon Kuwata, Shuichi Saihara, Kokichi Ouma, Rantaro Amami, Maki Harukawa, Chiaki Nanami, Toko Fukawa, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Chihiro Fujisaki, Peko Pekoyama, Mikan Tsumiki, Kazuichi Souda, Kirumi Tojo, Korekiyo Shinguji, Aoi Asahina

Castlevania:

play for me: Godbrand, Dracula, Trevor

i can play: Sypha, Alucard, Hector

Supernatural:

play for me: Crowley, Dean

i can play: Castiel, Sam

Attack on Titan:

play for me: Erwin Smith, Miche Zacharias, Oruo Bozad, Reiner Braun, Moblit Berner, Jean Kirstein

i can play: Hange Zoe, Levi Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Petral Ral, Bertholdt Hoover, Eren Jaeger, Historia Reiss

(i use they/them pronouns for Hange!)

Death Note:

play for me: Light, Mello, Matt

i can play: L, Near, Matsuda

My Hero Academia:

play for me: Aizawa, Bakugou, Dabi, Amajiki

i can play as for you: Midoriya, Uraraka, Todoroki, Shigaraki, Himiko, Tsuyu

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden:

play for me: Kisame, Pein, Itachi, Kakashi

i can play: Sasori, Deidara, Konan, Ino

Harry Potter:

play for me: Snape, Remus, Cedric, Draco