• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cinderella Project Disney (ocs and other Disney characters allowed)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
I thought it'd be interesting to have a Cinderella story but with all sorts of twists and extra characters including those from other disney stories.

Plot -

Enchantment is in a series of economic and political problems. A huge lack of married nobles has led to the Kingdom's Prince Charming in hosting a ball in which anyone within the kingdom may become the Queen and to generally get people to know eachother in order to create more married couples, meanwhile the Kingdom is having visitors from other countries arrive at the ball, some of which plan to use the opportunity of marriage to the prince for sinister purposes. Meanwhile other characters simply seek partners elsewhere at the ball. The story of Cinderella pans out differently as schemes, drama and violence take place.

In two months, what will go down? You have two months to choose your destiny, will you sit on the sidelines? Will you attend the ball? How will you prepare yourself? The choices you make may lead to ruin, death or fortune.

Roles

Lady Mildred Tremaine -
Drizella Tremaine -
Anastasia Tremaine -
Prince Kit Charming - PM me for discussion
Fairy God Mother -
Cinderella - PM me for discussion

Others: OCs or Disney Characters

Red Riding Hood - Taken by me
OC Nobleman - Me

The Elegance Crew: The members of many different kingdoms: Arendelle, Corona and more who have arrived in Enchantment for one reason or another. Some seek refuge, some seek the prince, others have their own reasons for entering the Kingdom.

The Confidence Crew: Native Enchantment residents, many of various different social classes get excited for the upcoming ball.

Setting:​

The story mainly goes over cinderella's story but it won't be the same one we all know. You could be anyone involved in the story and change how their story occurs. Perhaps you're the Stepmother but end up treating Cinderella nicely and then seek marriage from someone considering the step mother had to take care of 4 daughters alone. Perhaps you're the prince but choose to marry someone else or even abstain from marriage and doom the entire kingdom. Perhaps you're Rapunzel and have arrived to Enchantment, shaking up the entire social circle.

The entirety of enchantment will be roamable and you will be allowed to interact with eachother. A in-game clock will take place where the RP will tick down days before the Ball. Players could buy a suit or dress to prepare for the ball or not attend at all. Essentially it will be a ball contest RP with intrique and plot elements

All sorts of fairy tale characters will be allowed and other kingdoms can exist, we can work on what kind of characters and lore need to implemented. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO VETO IDEAS.
You can be OC Noble or Peasant and people can propose marriages to eachother at the ball.

Last edited:
One last bump before I give up on this. I'm still in the mood for disney but don't feel like trying to write up an entire new interest check for another disney rp.

Last edited:
Hi I’m new to rp nation but would love to join a rp story like this I do have my own OC’s if that’s ok also they are the children of villains. Please let me know if that aloud if not I can make a new oc

Hi I’m new to rp nation but would love to join a rp story like this I do have my own OC’s if that’s ok also they are the children of villains. Please let me know if that aloud if not I can make a new oc
This RP isn't alive since it received no interest, but I'd be willing to possible bring this back possibly with some changes if I got more interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back