Cimon Oneiro 

Physically 27

Male

Sexuality: 

Omnisexual

Race: 

God

Image/Description: 

Cimon is youthful male, especially for his actual age. He isn't particularly tall, he stands at only 5'7ft and isn't that much bigger as a god either. He has milky white skin along with brownish blonde hair, his eyes are two different colors and his most noticeable features are the wings on his head,

God Name:

Hypnos

God Details: 

Hypnos is a minor Olympian god from Greek mythology and is known as the god of sleep. His mother is Nyx (the primordial goddess of night) and Erebus (the primordial god of darkness), he has a twin brother known as Thanatos (personification of death). He is married to the goddess Pasithea and has several (known) children, all which are part of the Oneiro.

Groups: 

None as of yet

Alignment: 

True Neutral 

Personality:

Cimon is a naturally calm man, not much can change his mellow attitude and  nonchalant manor. He usually is sleepy and has  what sometimes seems to a bad case of narcolepsy because of his ability to fall asleep at just about any given moment He is  gentle and relatively kind, nothing about him is particularly grand or mentionable. He is rather simple as well unlike some gods  and doesn't exactly strive for much of anything with the exception of quiet. He can come across as rather lazy as well and that's  mostly because he is so.

Backstory:

TBR

Powers: 

Shapeshifting

He can take many forms and has no limit to what he can transform into. He has turned into small birds in the past.

Hypnokinesis

He is the god of sleep so it is only expected that he has the ability to make others fall asleep. More than once in the past he         knocked out Zeus himself using this ability. Of course the he had been pissed after but he managed to avoid punishment by       hiding in his mother's realm.

Flight

The wings he has aren't for show. He can actually use the wings on his face to fly plus he  can levitate.

Skills: 

Keeping a level-head

Calming others

Hobbies:

Sleeping

Putting others to sleep

Practicing silence

Listening to relaxing music

Pet Peeves:

Loud places and/or people

Obnoxiousness

Quotes:

"Serenity isn't something the world can keep for very long. Best to preserve it while it's there I say."

"Zeus...It would be best not to anger him again. I might not be able to avoid him by hiding under my mother next time."

"It isn't exactly my  fault that I passed out while you were talk. Try to be a...bit....more....intere.........Zzzzz."

Theme Music:

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread