• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cikovia Academy | Main RP {open}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
April Donner

April gently shook the other girl’s hand, which was very different from her excited behavior before. But she quickly bounced back. “Moira? That’s such a pretty name! I’ve never heard of before.”

She followed Moira to their shared room, trailing behind her as she carried stuff in. She had a feeling she was too much all at once right now. It was possible that the other girl just wasn’t a hug person, but she had a feeling that wasn’t the case. April gave her room to do her own thing as she sat herself on the floor of their room, sitting with her legs spread out in front of her, not paying much mind to the fact she was wearing a skirt.

The girl watched her quietly for a bit, before Moira started talking again. “What category are you in? I’m training to be an agent.” She said this all as she started unpacking her bag, making April realize she’d forgotten to offer to move if she preferred the top bunk. After all, it was the polite thing to do.

“Oh, I took the top bunk, I hope that’s okay! I can move it down if you preferred,” April offered, looking up at her as she spoke. “Ooh, that’s cool! Im training to be a spy.” She said this with a smile, watching for the other girls reaction. To be completely honest, she had considered lying, because once the girl knew she was a spy there was a chance she could get more guarded. But I would be impossible to keep up that lie, considering they would probably be spending a lot of time together. After all, with what kind of school this was, she probably has her guard up already. And it’s not like they’re really working against each other anyways.

“No thanks. I don’t really like gum,” April said as the other girl offered her gum, still grinning.

Marq Netley

"Alice..." He started out, turning the name in his head, and nodded in approval. He looked at her expression and noticed she was puzzled rather than thankful. She must not be a morning person after all. Very pleased with the first couple of minutes of the encounter. From just the first impression, Alice had far exceeded any other student he'd ever known. He did wonder if everone in the academy would be as neat as her, but did hope he didn't have to tie the other student's shoelaces as well.
Marq decided it probably would be good to know more of the people he probably would have to spend time with in the future. So far you're at the top of the list, he thought to himself.

"So what brings you around these corners, Alice?" He asked still pulling the same welcoming smile. Whilst beginning the question, he steadily began going up the stairs expecting her to follow of course. He placed a finger on his nose and pushed up his glasses a tiny bit, as they had moved the slightest from his kneeling.

LoveDoctorBlaze LoveDoctorBlaze

Last edited:
Tajen Kirkhold | Interaction Open

Her steps were hurried and quick, already beginning to worry of her tardiness. She mentally scolded herself for not preparing her bags earlier, even when she had help from her mother. She didn’t carry much either, for her wealth could not afford lavish items or unnecessary polishes, and so she only carried a large and worn-down rugsack along with a small strapped bag around her waist for her coins and smaller objects.
It was rather cold as well. Her sweater didn’t do much to fend off the breeze.

...This has got to be it now.

Tajen was rather close to being lost since she was in an area she would never usually go wander, but now the building she was searching vigorously for was now in sight. She continued her pace while letting her mind absorb the structure of the buildings, taking heed of the front entrance and the campus.

Glancing left and right, she proceeded to Building A with long strides and a slight shiver. She had no roommate as of now, and she actually felt glad. A space to relax on her own. No noise, no distractions; just her and her alone.
Well, of course everyone else in Building A too.

And then she stopped just as she reached the entrance.
What... am I supposed to do now?
I... suppose I should talk to someone?

Just like that he carried on without a question. Completely unfazed by her puzzled look, or the events that transpired the last two minutes. He was weird to say the least, but she didn't spot a shroud of ulterior motives coming from him. He seemed completely genuine in his way of being. She relaxed a bit with that thought in mind.

She brought a finger up to her lips "Hmm..." She decided that simply saying she wanted to outdo everyone was a bad idea, so she settled for a quick sweet lie. It never hurt anyone did it? "It was the best education path for me, so i guess that i just picked this?" She replied with a sweet smile. Acting as innocent as possible. "How about you? What family are you from, i might recognize it" she asked. She was fishing for as much information as possible. Judging from his posture and way of being, he didn't seem like anything special.

Fishy Fishy

Last edited:
Marq Netley

"Mhm, that's quite understandable I suppose..." Marq responded to the first answer, shrugging his shoulders just slighty "...Hopefully you made the right choice then" He chuckled. There's something with her voice that's quite unsettling he thought to himself. As they continued walking for a brief moment, a second question came from Alice. "I got a letter saying I could, and so I did really..." He said drawing on his lips just slightly "...And if you would recognize my family, you'd probably recognize me first" he added with a slight wink. The big windows on their left were lighting up the stairs very nicely in the morning sun. After answering he took a look outside and let his eyes wander across the sorrounding trees and flowers.

"It's a pretty alright place, isn't it...? Except of course the odd mixing of flowers" He quickly added, as he pointed out the window towards the yellow and red that stood in the same area for just a brief moment. Then upon reaching the curvature of the stairs he turned towards Alice again to ask what had been bothering him for the past half minute or so. "Have you remembered to drink something hot, that could clear your throat just a little bit?" He asked, trying his best to not sound condescending, still upholding the same smile.

Alice tilted her head ever so slightly in an act of showing confusion. She feigned ignorance "Recognize you first? Are you well known?" She asked as she followed him up the stairs. He then commented on some flowers that were out of place, which in turn made her raise her eyebrows. What in the world is he on about? Does he have a cognitive disability? Alice looked him over once more, to hopelessly search for anything that could give her a clue. She seriously had no idea how to read him. Is that a facade? Is he lying? No, that doesn't seem like the case. Why would someone put on a severe OCD facade on? He must be acting as himself, but how did someone like him get in? She was snapped out of her train of thoughts when he asked her about her throat. "O-oh, i'm just slightly ill unfortunately. My throat is a bit hoarse from coughing" She replied

Fishy Fishy

Moira Wright

While April spoke, Moira continued to unpack her duffel bag which contained her make-up, first-aid kit, toiletries, a few clothes etc. She placed her more personal items on the shelf above the bed such as her computer, tablet, and a picture of herself and her father. The rest of her things were kept splayed across her bed.

“No need to move, I don’t want to inconvenience you,” said Moira to April’s suggestion of switching beds. Moira smiled back, “I bet you’ll be the best spy here”. Pulling up the piece of paper that contained her schedule, she scanned it over and held it down to April who was now sitting on the floor. “Wanna go explore this place before orientation?”

Plopping down across from April, Moira sat down crossing her legs to face her. “I just got here and I’m dying to look at where I’ll be staying for the next few years,” Moira exclaimed now with a childish smile across her face.

ascaredbeing ascaredbeing

Marq Netley

"Well known?" He reciphered and actually thought about it for a few seconds, wrinkling his brows for just a moment. Everyone at the school knew me, but that's probably not what she meant "Not really, but I can't see why you would know of my family and not me, you know?" He replied, looking Alice in the eyes for just a moment, before looking forward again. His smile did not escape his face for a single moment - It was really nice to talk to someone who actually wanted to talk, or at least not just walk ahead.

As he had turned towards her and asked about her throat, she of course replied. Marq got visibly concerned, as he then continued the last climb up the staircase. "Damn, that really is unfortunate - on the first day and everything" He said, placing two fingers on her forehead for just a second and shrugging slightly, feeling the slight warmth. "Hope you're not contagious" He added jokingly before finally reaching the top of the staircase. He pulled up the map from his pocket and folded it out, confirming where the common rooms actually were. He held out a hand towards the correct direction, and went on. "This should be towards the common rooms..." he said "...want to follow up?" He asked because he did wonder if she wanted to just go directly to the girls' building A, or if she was as curious as him to see who to share room with.

"Well, i can only assume that you have some parents of high social standing or relevance to an academy such as this, so therefore it was more likely that i recognized the family name. Though judging from what you just said, are you hinting at a remarkable achievement from your post enrollment? Unless there is more to the system then i realize" She replied. So he is not an elite, guess that's good to know. However does that mean he is actually a hotshot that got in from a feat? If so, i need to keep a closer eye on him. After all, i cheated a bit with connections to get in. "Yeah sure, i'll go with you" She said with a sweet smile, and quickly went up the stairs to get up next to him.

April Donner

“Aw, I doubt it. I’m not that good at the whole spy thing yet... But I plan on working hard to get better!” April said in response to her compliment, blushing a bit as she giggled. To be completely honest, April wasn’t sure where she fell on the scale. She thought she was good, but it wasn’t like she’d made a lot of connections with actual spies, or other spies-in-training. Either way, she knew this school would be an interesting experience for her. All that mattered is that she got ahead in any way she could get.

“Sure, it’d probably be good to get a look around so we know where things are,” she said as the girl sat down across from her. Moira’s expression was adorable; April couldn’t help but want to give her a big hug. She shifted forward in a quick motion, wrapping her arms around the pink haired girl in a tight hug before she could stop her.

After a quick hug, April was satisfied, and stood up, brushing her skirt off. Her cheeks were a bit rosy from the thoughts dancing around inside her mind, but she tried not to think too much. She held out her hand to help the other girl up before they started to walk towards the exit together.

As they got out into the hallway of their room, April looked around, her hair flying around her as she whipped her head back and forth. “Which way first?” She asked as she glanced back at Moira, unsure of where she wanted to go. She did have a map of the place they’d given to her upon her arrival, but she hadn’t bothered to go through it at all. In hindsight, that’s probably what she should have been doing instead of playing Sudoku, but oh well. Now was as good a time to explore as any.

iZie_b00 iZie_b00

Moira Wright

Moira slightly anticipated April’s hug this time around. She was adjusting to April’s personality and quite honestly, Moira found her to be both bubbly and refreshing. So instead of being awkward about the embrace, Moira returned the gesture. ‘I can trust April, she’s super sweet,’ Moira thought as she stood up and tugged down on her skirt. She turned to set the piece of paper in her hand back on the comforter and picked up her phone. “Just in case we get lost” she muttered as she saved her location on her phone.

Moira followed April out of the room, but before she left she found a mirror and took a quick glance into it. The first thing she noticed was that her cheeks were dashed with pink. They began to redden further from the realization, so Moira shut her eyes and patted her face until it was mostly gone. She soon noticed she was taking too long and ran out to meet her roommate who was inquiring on which way to go. Moira closed the door behind her and hesitated for a moment. She looked to her left, to her right, down at her phone, then finally made a decision. As she pointed to the left she announced, “To the left! Let us venture onward!”

Once they began walking, Moira gave her phone to April saying something about exchanging numbers. “I need your number if we’ll be living together,” she said before continuing, “let’s see if we can get somewhere near the D building. I read that the dining hall is over there.” Quickly turning to face April, Moira grew a playful look on her face. “One thing you should know about me, I will do anything for a good meal,” she giggled.

Marq Netley

A stream of words escaped Alice's mouth, Marq almost became worried it wasn't coughing that had had an impact on her throat. "I've just been helping around where I could at my school, really, and in came a letter saying I got signed up. Would've been a shame to decline it." He chuckled. "I'd be overstating it if I said my family were of high standing or otherwise relevance..." He said through a smile just before adding "...of relevance to other than me, of course" He said looking forward, heartwarmed of the thought. The whole ordeal was kind of a risk really; assassins, spies and agents such as himself all gathered up in one place - special types of people probably. He couldn't quite figure out which category Alice would fit under, but he supposed he'd find out in due time. A few five seconds had passed with his answer before Alice had caught up beside him.

He inspected her once again, still seeing no little mistakes or anything. She was very neat to look at, to say the least - glancing at her for just a moment to confirm. Pretty impressive how her hair is dyed, and her uniform fits nicely as well. He actually was kind of proud that she had at least understood the basic concepts compared to anyone else he'd met. He felt like she was genuinly interested in his background, so he gave the answers he felt fit the best, although she could be anything from an assassin to agent or spy, he didn't worry too much about her. She probably knew the same as him - that it would be good to get to know the others on the school.

"What about your family? How are they?" He asked as he turned towards her, stopping to lean up a wall for the moment before continuing into the common halls. Hopefully she won't strain her voice with too long of an answer he thought to himself, eyes flikkering with a little worry, but also caring.

April Donner

April chuckled, following Moira as they ventured to the left down the hall. She bounced a bit as she walked, full of energy. They’d gotten a few steps down the hall before Moira thrust her phone into her hands, saying something about exchanging numbers. The blonde girl’s face turned red as she looked down at the phone in her hands, already feeling embarrassed about what she’d have to say next. “I, uh, don’t have a phone...” She said, staring down at her feet as she handed the phone back to her.

April did have a phone, actually. But it was a flip phone, and one that didn’t work well. She only ever used it to call her parents, since she couldn’t afford to buy minutes on it often. They couldn’t afford to buy her anything more expensive than a flip phone. Her parents had never thought it was a big deal, so April had always acted like it wasn’t a big deal either. But when you’re the only one without something so common to have... It was a bit embarrassing. She probably was more embarrassed about it than she should be, but she couldn’t help it.

She quickly cleared her throat, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear. She tried to change the subject so she could stop her cheeks from burning, looking around as they made it back to the entrance of the girls’ dormitory building. As they walked out, the cool air helped to relax her a bit.

As they walked out, April saw a girl heading towards them, or rather towards the building. It was a girl with long black hair and a paler complexion. She looked around their age, and was wearing their uniform. She was still carrying her bags, so April assumed she must have been another student just arriving. “Hiii~! Are you starting today too?” April chirped in greeting, a smile coming easily as she talked to the other girl.

iZie_b00 iZie_b00
Kasterine Kasterine

Tajen | ascaredbeing ascaredbeing

A seemingly joyous voice sounded near Tajen, and she quickly turned her head in the direction of the coming noise. “Hiii~! Are you starting today too?”

The owner of the voice had a richly-coloured blond hair that came with a pair of deep, navy blue eyes. Her stature seemed to perfectly complement her vibrant image, and she seemed to Tajen the type of girl who shouldn’t belong in such an academy.
But then again, this is of course only the first impression. Who knows how one can change when changing the rules of the game.

“Yeah, that’s right,” Tajen replied in the friendliest tone she could muster, and brushed her hair back behind her and straightened her posture. “You are...?”

Alice brought a finger up to her lips again "Hmm.... My parents are faring well i suppose. They are quite busy with work most of the time, but as it stand it's going quite alright for them both in terms of mood and health." She replied. Letting out a slight cough to clear her throat. Her cheeks were tainted pink from the very unladylike cough. "Sorry about that" She said with a slight smile.

Looks like it's so far so good. Unfortunately he is as clueless as i am in terms of what the hell is actually happening here. I wonder what category he is. Most likely an agent or assassin. Assassins are perfectionists after all, and he isn't secretive enough to be a spy Her yellow eyes looked him up and down, a hint of mirth in them as she could tell how much he cared about the slightest details. Every piece of cloth on him had a specific position, one of absolute symmetry. He was like a walking equation that equaled to zero. Everything just made sense. Again, she couldn't help but lowkey be cautious about who he really is. His personality might seem genuine, but so far the facts she has been presented with simply don't match the circumstances.

If there was anything that Alice was straining right now, it was her brain. Her mind was working on overdrive, trying to deduce simply anything from this, but she just... Couldn't. She hid all of this frustration behind her relaxed smile, that was simply just a permanent marker at this point. Everybody has a neutral empty expression, but at this point it just feels more natural to have this small smile on at all times. She has gotten so used to it, that it has become her neutral facial expression. Her thoughts landed back on what his category could be, and she decided to ask. Worst case he would get guarded against her, which fit her well. One less person to worry about interacting with after all.

"Say, what category did you enroll in as? Sorry if i'm being rude, but you seem very out of place here" She asked, that damn smile never leaving her face.
Fishy Fishy

Last edited:
Marq Netley

"Ah yes, that's good to hear" He answered as Alice had explained a little about her family situation, smiling wide upon hearing it. The smile got a tad interrupted however as she let out a cough and excusing herself afterwards. Marq let a tad more air out of his nose than usual, as he found it quite humourous for her to excuse it. "Be careful not to strain your voice too much, Alice. Would be a shame if you couldn't talk at the end of the day" He commented with a slight laugh, as he saw her cheeks blush up a little.

He took a second to look around the walls and place in general, up and down the walls to his right down the stairs and to his left into the common rooms. He leaned up against the wall a little more, as he crossed his legs and put down his belongings, still looking at Alice. It did look like she was thinking of something - most likely processing the whole situation just as he himself did. This was because it was an odd situation - two, presumably, "special" individuals - if he could even call himself that - having just met eachother. And on top of that, it was a part of the government's system, which had enrolled people in quite peculiar categories. - We should probably go for something hot to drink so she can get that throat sorted out he thought to himself, momentarily dismissing his previous train of thought. He did afterall want to help where he could, and it didn't quite seem like Alice knew exactly what to do with her ill situation.

She then came with an, he supposed, expected question about his enrolled category. "I got enrolled as an agent..." He said, slightly tapping his chin as he followed it up "...You're not being rude, I suppose I can see where you're coming from, but I could say the same about you" he said slightly shrugging his shoulders. "I suppose, so far, we don't really know a lot of the kind of people that are around here, if there even are others, so thus far, we're both out of place" he concluded with a slight touch on her nose, as a friendly gesture.

His arms had begun to ache a little bit for carrying his belongings for so long. He had decided to ease it out a little by making a short stop just before entering the common rooms. Beside that, the more he got to talk, the better of an idea he had of the kind of people who was at the academy.

Moira Wright

Moira gave April a questionable look. Who didn’t own a phone? Anyways, Moira decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and took back her phone, no questions asked. Moira had a bad habit of assuming everyone grew up in a similar environment she did. She assumed that everyone was fortunate enough to own expensive things, have a supportive upbringing, etc. She didn’t exactly meet many people less fortunate than her before this school.

As Moira slipped her device into a jacket pocket, she heard April greet someone. “Hiii~! Are you starting today too?” Moira looked to her roommate, then she looked forward to seeing who April was addressing. She saw a stoic-looking girl with raven-colored hair holding her bags, looking a bit confused. She responded to April with “Yeah, that’s right. You are…”

Moira decided to interject here. “I’m Moira, and this is April,” she said as she gestured to herself and her roommate. “We’re first-years just like you. Do you need help with anything?” Moira said as she gave her a warm smile.

Kasterine Kasterine

She blinked from his touch on the nose. She did NOT like that, but she didn't let it show yet again. She was in general not a fan of touch from people she didn't know, and he was already on his third strike within 10 minutes. An agent was his answer. She nodded at his response, not revealing her category since he didn't ask. No point in showing your cards.

"An agent hm? Interesting. How do you feel about that?" She asked.

So he wasn't an assassin, but an agent. As expected, he wasn't a spy unless he is lying of course She looked him up and down for what would be the third time today Nope, not seeing the lie. Guess i'll buy it for now and stop worrying about his background so much She adjusted her hair to be behind her right ear, and glanced up to meet his eyes. I should butter him up for future use "You must care a lot about your appearance. Your uniform is wrinkle free and spot on. You could easily go for a model job. If we fix the plain look of your hair that is" She added with a slight giggle she covered behind her pale hand.

Fishy Fishy

Tajen | ascaredbeing ascaredbeing iZie_b00 iZie_b00

The other girl - Moira - also gave a warm greeting and a smile. Finally deciding to take up a tone of friendliness, Tajen asked, “I think I might be alright for now. I’m Tajen, by the way. Odd name, I know.” She adapted a more affable appearance, and brushed her hair back so that her face was clearer. No matter how much she did not want to admit it, she did not wish to be the ‘loner’ or the outcast on the first day, and so an attempt to befriend others was necessary.
“How have you been lately?”

Marq Netley

"How I feel about it?" He chuckled. He felt like it was an odd question, as he of course wouldn't have accepted the offer if he didn't want to. He did not, however, want to seem condescending of her questionings, so he tried to give her his best answer. Marq did have to think about his answer though, as he did not know immediately how he felt about it - It's certainly better than the other two he concluded. In addition to his answer, he followed with a very visible shrug, to kind of show that the answer was obvious, albeit it might have been a bit much. "I wouldn't have accepted the offer if I didn't like the idea" He simply said, upholding his undying smile.

It wasn't hard to notice that she was thinking a lot. About what however only she would know. It could be processing the area, thinking about the future or thinking about the next question - all possibilites were open really. He himself was thinking a lot as well - she probably had already guessed or noticed. Maybe that was what she was thinking about - why he was thinking so much, which made him think even more about it. The train of thoughts quickly ran down into a rabbit hole, but before he could go deeper, she interrupted his thoughts with yet another question.

She actually came with a compliment, for most of the sentence that is. As she pointed out, his uniform was of course spot on, but he didn't quite understand her critique of his hair. He took some delight in her at the very least noticing he was on point, whilst not knowing to tie one's shoes correctly. Upon hearing the question his eyes did light up a little and he did look a little confused as he was pulled out of the rabbit hole. "Oh thanks, I do my best to look a little organized..." he started, grinning a little at this point "...I don't know about the model part however, don't really think that would be my style at all" he then continued. Upon thinking for a brief moment about her critique, he decided to test her a little bit in he decision-making. "What would you recommend I should do with my hair instead of this?". He didn't even glance upwards as many would do when someone talked about their hair, he was not just confident - he was above that.

"Hmmm" She looked him over, circling him like a predator hunting for prey. "Well, for starters your hair could certainly have a small layer of neatness more. About 1 millimeter to the left would do, and make sure to smooth out the edges. I realize that your hair is 100 percent intentional, but it would do wonders for your overall style." She closed in on him slightly more. "While you are at it, you could easily go for a little slightly more casual look with your hair to the side, and with a sharp side cut. I could cut it for you one day if you are curious to see it for yourself" She added. She took a step back and nodded. She grinned after a bit.

"But that's just my opinion, you do look charming enough as is"

Fishy Fishy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back