• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {Chuu's RP Search}{Open}

Chuu

images

Hey! My name is Chuu and rping is one of my favorite things to do, so I'm looking for new partners! I am 19 years old, but I do not require you to be 18+ to rp with me.

Rules/Expectations
•Give me at least a paragraph! One liners aren't my style, neither is script.
•No furry or incest RPs.
•Be willing to double up! Both of us should have fun!
•MxM, FxF, and MxF are welcome.

Originals
•Genre-wise, I enjoy: Romance, horror, gore, supernatural, thriller, fantasy, adventure, and suspense.
•I tend to make my OCs suffer.
•General themes I'm interested in: Forbidden romance, cults, serial killers, angels and demons, music/band/idol industry, hanahaki disease, yanderes, mafia/yakuza, vampires
•Anything in that vein is welcome! Feel free to suggest things.

Fandoms
{The character I list is the ones I can play!}
{AUs are more than welcome, especially if you want to put a dark spin on something.}
{Cravings will have stars!}
•Alice in Wonderland - Alice, Male!Alice☆
•Bloodborne - Hunter!OC
•Danganronpa - Kirigiri, Naegi, Fukawa☆
•Danganronpa 2 - Sonia, Nanami☆
•Danganronpa v3 - Kokichi, Kaede, Himiko☆
•Jojo [Part 5] - Narancia
•Kingdom Hearts - Sora
•Metal Gear - Otacon☆☆☆☆☆ {Craving Otasune}
•Mystic Messenger - MC, Male!MC, Yoosung, 707, V☆
•Ouran High School Host Club - Haruhi☆
•Persona 4 - Naoto
•Persona 5 - Futaba, Ann, Haru
•Ryu ga Gotoku - Nishiki, Makoto☆
•Silent Hill - Heather, OC☆​

Last edited:
If you're still looking, I do have a fantasy/forbidden romance type plot in my head, if you're interested.

Interested in a dark/thriller/fantasy rp. Not romance, but they can definitely eventually become friends. My OC is used to suffering. She's used to suffering. She was once used to test shapeshifter/werewolf things on, like what truly hurts them and what doesn't.

Interested in a dark/thriller/fantasy rp. Not romance, but they can definitely eventually become friends. My OC is used to suffering. She's used to suffering. She was once used to test shapeshifter/werewolf things on, like what truly hurts them and what doesn't.
That doesn't really seem like my speed. Sorry!

Oooooo!! I might be interested in doing an original plot with yourself? Really into that kinda forbidden romance vampire type plot rn lool

If you're still looking, I would be really interested in doing a fantasy/adventure rp with angels and demons with possibly a slow-burn forbidden romance!

If you're still searching for some RP partners, I'd love to talk something out!

I've been thinking over a few Angels & Demons plot lines, and Hanahaki disease could blend into them for some added flavor, possibly a 'forbidden' romance that starts with slow pining from one person's end until it's finally settled! And I do enjoy making my characters suffer, it lets me see how they tick; so I'm more than happy to talk over some ways that we could shatter them!

If you're still looking, I would be really interested in doing a fantasy/adventure rp with angels and demons with possibly a slow-burn forbidden romance!
That would be amazing! I'll DM you!

If you're still searching for some RP partners, I'd love to talk something out!

I've been thinking over a few Angels & Demons plot lines, and Hanahaki disease could blend into them for some added flavor, possibly a 'forbidden' romance that starts with slow pining from one person's end until it's finally settled! And I do enjoy making my characters suffer, it lets me see how they tick; so I'm more than happy to talk over some ways that we could shatter them!
I would love to hear your plots! I'll dm you.

I would love to do a Danganronpa V3 rp, but if OC's aren't okay, I can play some canon characters as well ^^..

I would love to do a Danganronpa V3 rp, but if OC's aren't okay, I can play some canon characters as well ^^..
I'm not a big fan of OCs for DR unless we're doing a completely OC cast. But I would still love to rp with you! I'll send you a pm

Hello I don't know if your still looking for people to rp with but I've been thinking about a fantasy forbidden love type rp. And I'm not the best at writing but if your not looking anymore I understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back